• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Who here would do a thumbprint?

prince albert said:
they hide it from me that i want to go get a college education and fuckin make MY OWN AND NEVER SHARE fucking asshole deadheads...
HAHAHA

Last I'd heard a gram of crystal LSD went for about $20,000...

I had a friend who dropped 40 blotters once and passed out for three days.

Later he tried 19, thinking it would be more agreeable. He wound up
paralyzed, spent six months in a wheelchair and was still a wreck last
time I saw him. (Hopefully he's fully recovered by now.)

With two-four blotters being enough to attain a white light experience
(if the Acid God chooses to bless you) what's the point of overdoing it?

People have radically different tolerance levels as well.
And radically different thumb sizes.

luckytaak said:
When I was 22 years old I got a vile of liquid LSD it was a food coloring vile with 60mgs of rose crystal LSD each drop was 300mics. A friend of mine was laying sheets and gave me this vile and told me to be a mad doser and never accept anything for a dose they are family doses. I had gotten viles and been a mad doser before. Some people I would give a drop others a puddle if they were at that point. I had got a fresh vile and went to a party I was drinking a lot and the vibes were not that good at the party so I decided not to dose anyone. I went out on the porch and was feeling strange and all of the sudden I woke up on the beach looking like shit feeling like shit I had a self realization about who I was I was crazy tom I was a crazy street person. I though about how I became like this, what make me be who I am. After a while I remembered I had a life before and a girlfriend and a job, I had been going to school to become a software engineer. I remembered sitting on a vile of LSD and it leaking all over me. That was 3 years before I realized what had happened to me. No I never want to destroy my life again.

what.. serious?