• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Who here would do a thumbprint?

Iv met someone in person who was printed, had the steal your molecule tattoo and all. Has great silver strian as well.

well anyways, His take on it is that it's imposisble to have a bad trip, in 15min it feels like the highest dose you've ever had, and after an hour you look like your in a coma, at which point your consciousenes has left the material world into/and onto/ it's self.

would I be thumbprinted? NO/YES

No I wouldnt if I had to come back to the life I had now, Yes if I had teh choice to live a life like some of the connects Iv met. Get rid of a few sheets a week, even at 400 a sheet and you have made 400-800 a week, all of which pays for hotel rooms/door charges/traspertation and occasionaly food. In one night you might be in time square NY the next in ashville NC. the entire land is your front yard.

So If I had the choice of taking the life I ahd now, and one in which I was ghost, Id be a ghost. But no way could I be printed and go back to work, that would undoubtbly be teh straw that broke my camles back.

Edit: I have do doubt that I will eventualy be printed, this life beyond life I have now seems like the only one I was ment for.

I've done thumbprints of Molly many a time but I get the feeling you're taking about a tryptamine. I'd totally try that but would want to be at a festival or something where I could be free. If I was just chillin out with some friends at an apt I wouldn't unless it was a group thing.

cognosis said:
I've done thumbprints of Molly many a time but I get the feeling you're taking about a tryptamine. I'd totally try that but would want to be at a festival or something where I could be free. If I was just chillin out with some friends at an apt I wouldn't unless it was a group thing.

I believe the drug of interest is LSD.

I've done thumbprints of Molly many a time but I get the feeling you're taking about a tryptamine.

No thumbprinting really can only apply to ergolines as they're the only ones that are so potent that they are active at sub-milligram doses yet have a theraputic index that allows doses 100s of times the min fully effective dose without becoming life threatening (sanity threatening is a different matter altogether =D)

Jamshyd said:
Why would I eat a tumbprint when I could gladly save it and save it so that I have a lifetime supply of this medicine for me once/twice-a-year, and still have enough to have most of it left and written in my will - AND supply whoever ends up with it for THEIR lifetime? ;)

To get into the exalted distribution circles, there was a time when a thumbprint was the ONLY way in. Perfect to weed out potential narcs.

No, I wouldn't have a thumbprint. Sounds stupid to be honest. The highest LSD dose i've had would be roughly 450-600ugs (blotter x5-strong) and while loved the experience, I would never do it again. Willing to try maximal DMT ingestion (non MAOi) though for sure.

FungalFractoids said:
To get into the exalted distribution circles, there was a time when a thumbprint was the ONLY way in. Perfect to weed out potential narcs.

Yeah but it 'weeds out' others as well - some of whom could be very helpful to what you are doing. In the past I've 'assissted' certain people with info etc, but if they'd said,'you have to do a thumbprint first' I'd have told them to fuck off in no uncertain terms

I think the people insisting on prints have all the info they need. I was talking specifically about distribution, like nano said until you are 'chosen' you will probably never even see one of those glass vials. Considering their stunning success at not getting infiltrated for thirty-odd years it was quite a successful tactic.

But regarding the original question, no I would never surrender myself to a print, I don't consider myself karmically pure enough to withstand it.

As I understand there are only half a dozen chemists in America making print-worthy crystal, from what I have heard they probably have done prints. Anyway, they have probably been exposed to very high doses just making their crystal.

Well the best acid manufacturer going, Richard Kemp didn't do one to my knowledge (a friend was in H.M.P. Acklington in Northumberland with Kemp at the end of his sentence from Op. Julie and spent some time talking to him)

fastandbulbous said:
Well the best acid manufacturer going, Richard Kemp didn't do one to my knowledge (a friend was in H.M.P. Acklington in Northumberland with Kemp at the end of his sentence from Op. Julie and spent some time talking to him)

That is probably why he went to jail ;)

I was referring to the Dead family in California, they have had great success with their operations. I am just making assumptions when I say they probably have done thumbprint sized doses, based on the philosophy of those who distributed their product. But it is just that, assumptions.

But that must have been a fascinating stint your friend did at Her Majesty's pleasure, there are worse ways to serve your time.

Clarification of myths

Well the best acid manufacturer going, Richard Kemp didn't do one to my knowledg

No BUT he did snort a pure crystal (of undoubtedly the best quality acid ever sampled by me ) that scared the shit out of him by the way !!!

I was referring to the Dead family in California

A different entity to The brotherhood of eternal love ? A fusion of two groups ? Kemp was working for the brotherhood in the states in the early days !
He split off on his own when he saw money becoming more influential in some quarters than the philosophy/principles he stood for ! Like selling exactly what was on the packet (analogous expression bearing in mind which forum I am in )
In brief main distributor , one Henry Todd was crushing kemps pills 250ug and then repressing at 100ug !!!! Kemp found out and said "no way no more for you"!
Good for him principles and truth are all we have in this game and there are enough charlatans to go around 5 times over potentially.

Richard Kemp wherever you are hope you're well and happy, you deserve it!

Last edited:
Hahaha, that's pretty much a thumbprint! I recall reading that the only known LSD overdose came about after somebody blew a line, mistaking it for cocaine.

Hollingshead used to eat dessert-spoons full of acid cut through icing sugar, that was how Leary was introduced to it. Don't know what sort of doses they would have been though.

^^ Untrue. The LSD overdose came from when someone injected approximately 300mg of LSD, thinking it was methamphetamine. I'm not sure how one would manage to make that mistake, but there it is.

I recall reading that the only known LSD overdose came about after somebody blew a line, mistaking it for cocaine.

That sounds more like the DOB overdose that killed one persion and put the other in a 3 week coma. They snorted a line thinking it was MDA

But that must have been a fascinating stint your friend did at Her Majesty's pleasure, there are worse ways to serve your time.

Kemp was released about 2 months into my mates 2 & 1/2 year stretch for bringing a 50kg souvenir back from Morrocco! He ended up wotking in the gardens and was eventually detailed for helping to plant the whole of Almwick with flowers (Acklington is an open/low security prison)

Richard Kemp wherever you are hope you're well and happy, you deserve it!

And so say all of us (well me anyway)

There is a story of a girl in Colorado that mistook some LSD for cocaine and did a line and lives in a mental institution now. I have talk to a few people that clamed to know her but I’m not sure if it is true or just another urban legend. There is also a story about a crazy guy who lives on the streets of Santa Cruz and people say he used to be sane and one day the cops were going to jack him up and he had a sheet of LSD and he ate the whole thing and now he is just a crazy street person. I ‘m not sure how true that one is either but I heard the story from a few people in Santa Cruz.

^^ yeah that sounds like one of those urban legend type of things....

this was definitely an interesting insight, http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...fpart=all&vc=1

Its interesting to read about how the two guys in that shroomery thread who said they've done the "thumbprint dose," claim to be enlightened and claim they "died a thousand deaths" and blah blah blah.

But they just sound like any other jaded hippie getting all nostalgic about how they changed the world by giving out free drugs. Nostalgia sucks and those 2 people accomplished nothing. I mean, how "sacred" of an expierence was it really, if they have to brag about it on the shroomery message board?