• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Who here would do a thumbprint?

^ I've spoken about highish doses of high quality acid before ~ does that invalidate anything I say ?

buhh dont mind me man.

im in a shitty mood

I'm just dead sober sitting here reading about massive amounts of free drugs.

fuck it, its part jealousy too because I know now, in the year 2007, it just doesnt seem possible that someone would give away so much lsd and the only thing they get in return is the knowledge that it changed someones life.

it just seems unreal

^ Yeah me too only half a pint of ale today, ye gods all this swearing off drugs is getting me down ~ jusy mosey on down to my stash and well choice and choices ~ but I shall desist and choose self control !8)

lol, mosey on down. If more people used that phrase in everyday life, the world would be a better place. I don't walk or run anywhere anymore, I just mosey

i admit it though, my online persona is probably alot more likable when I'm nodding off at my computer and drooling on the keyboard... oh well

Drooling is a sign of being comfortable with oneself ~ congratualations ~ Uptight [people call it being a slob !
You is what you are (yes I know !!!) you are a comfortable slob ~ like me ! Who said you can't please all the people all the time ?
Nodding implies opiate use/abuse ? this is PD ~ if you are lost allow me or another user friendly poster to guide you OD (smirks) where your drooling will be aceptable proportionately to a larger %age of posters !=D

Its interesting to read about how the two guys in that shroomery thread who said they've done the "thumbprint dose," claim to be enlightened and claim they "died a thousand deaths" and blah blah blah.

But they just sound like any other jaded hippie getting all nostalgic about how they changed the world by giving out free drugs. Nostalgia sucks and those 2 people accomplished nothing. I mean, how "sacred" of an expierence was it really, if they have to brag about it on the shroomery message board?

It does have a ring of when you hear old folks where I live start talking with 'When I were lad, all this were green fields...' (imagine N of England accent!). As time goes by the tales get larger & larger than life!

I think people saying they've thumbprinted sort of develops the Woodstock sndrome : if everybody who claimed to be there had actually attended, Woodstock would have been a festival of 3 0r 4 million people

I'm just a cynical old bastard & I have drugs to hand =D

I really agree with the sentiment that its selfish taking all the LSD, but fuck you guys if your getting any of my drugs :)

fastandbulbous said:
I think people saying they've thumbprinted sort of develops the Woodstock sndrome : if everybody who claimed to be there had actually attended, Woodstock would have been a festival of 3 0r 4 million people

fantastic observation :D

If I was offered it.. at my age of 17.. No I wouldn't, not a full one anyway. I'de try getting away with just taking a few crystals or stashing some away after only taking a small percentage of what lies on my thumb.

GOD DAMN...thats alot of acid to be eating...I love acid, I love it....it is my favorite drug....would I do a thumbprint...under the right circumstances and if I had a good long vacation from work....you bet your ass I would....you wouldn't have to ask me twice...

FungalFractoids said:
To get into the exalted distribution circles, there was a time when a thumbprint was the ONLY way in. Perfect to weed out potential narcs.

Considering that LSD as a drug is available on the street to anyone, a thumbprint seems here to have the same function as, say, a Golden Square-Measure in a masonic lodge ;).

In other words - it seems to me that becoming part of such circles is nothing more than prestiege (unless you want to sell, I suppose).

^ Yeah a sort of badge for egomaniacs perhaps Jamshyd?;) :D =D

i just found out what a thumbprint is and yes i so totaly would do it. its sounds insane but if i ever came across drystal LSD i would definitly do it. just antoiher experience to have under my belt.

Jamshyd said:
Considering that LSD as a drug is available on the street to anyone, a thumbprint seems here to have the same function as, say, a Golden Square-Measure in a masonic lodge ;).

In other words - it seems to me that becoming part of such circles is nothing more than prestiege (unless you want to sell, I suppose).

A macho bullshit badge of belonging for acid heads (I know I'm going to get slated for that opinion, but I honestly can't see the point of more than 2000ug - scientific brain kicks in and agrees with my emotional side on this one)

A macho bullshit badge of belonging for acid heads

Agreed, but the temptation would still exist for me, although maybe not as strongly as before .

Jamshyd said:

you can sell if you ahve money, hell I can now get 20 sheets if I choose to. but the key is being able to get crystal and lay your own. Iv asked my main sorce about it, and he says short of have a rediculas amount of cash (over 10K) I'll never see it. but Im not THAt interested in LSD anymore, its to long for what can be gained with DMT, and its hard to get people to trust your doses, with dmt a blast will show them the way.

this girl i know went to a party this weekend and seen fuckin crystals gettin broke down into vials, and she got dosed with "2 hits" which she said had her spun like 10. SO i am so freakin jealous! yes it's 2007 but there is still acid gettin made somewhere and i'm about pissed off enough that they hide it from me that i want to go get a college education and fuckin make MY OWN AND NEVER SHARE fucking asshole deadheads...

prince albert said:
this girl i know went to a party this weekend and seen fuckin crystals gettin broke down into vials, and she got dosed with "2 hits" which she said had her spun like 10. SO i am so freakin jealous! yes it's 2007 but there is still acid gettin made somewhere and i'm about pissed off enough that they hide it from me that i want to go get a college education and fuckin make MY OWN AND NEVER SHARE fucking asshole deadheads...
I doubt it was crystal LSD, maybe some DOx compound.

seriousely, crystal LSD is prob the rarest psychoactive chemical you'll ever encounter. I mean, there is no reason it should be put on the market. and from what I udnerstand vials are msotly made from washes, not straight crystals. Id rather have a good sheet then a vial ANYDAY.