• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

Eating pussy is top notch... I was married to an older woman while I was in my mid 20's and she was great in the sack.. She instructed me on some methods and explained to me that each individual woman is diffrent on what they feel, sensitivity, and other things that give them curly toes...(later found out that the ex had her share of giving as much as receiving) But I can now pretty much make a woman get to orgasm fairly quickly, sometimes with no mouth to pussy contact what so ever.. I really do enjoy getting a sexy woman to orgasm, especially get into the squirt zone, I cant get enough!!!!!

I love eating a woman out. I fucking love looking up their body while I do it. Watching their facial expressions & the way they move. I've got my tongue pierced twice & women seem to love it. I've been told more than once that I'm amazing at eating pussy. Plus, I absolutely love when they sit on my face.

I've been with my wife for 4 years, she's been the only one I've been with and vice versa. I have not gone down on her nor has she on me. Always thought of it as being disgusting since that is where waste liquid leaves the body.

Still unsure about it.

if that isn't a troll, there never was one
omg

I never have, but I will do anything once, twice if I like it

if that isn't a troll, there never was one
omg

I never have, but I will do anything once, twice if I like it

I thought I'd get this response. Before you make silly accusations maybe you ought to apply some logic, even perhaps think.

The internet reaches out to all corners of the world to all sorts of people. Some of us have different upbrining to others. It's very common in my culture for men and women to have only 1 partner their entire life. Something very rare in the west for many reasons. In our culture, Oral sex is deemed very inappropriate. The primary reason being that it is where we urinate from and there is a very negative stigma attached to it. As a couple we haven't directly spoken about it, but it's a big move because everything we've ever known and believed about sex would change.

I'd say do it b0nes. Its some great stuff. Oral sex is a hell of a lot of fun. Nothing like seeing a woman get all worked up just because of what you can do with your tongue. Love getting them all worked up before I've even got my dick out.

I thought I'd get this response. Before you make silly accusations maybe you ought to apply some logic, even perhaps think.

The internet reaches out to all corners of the world to all sorts of people. Some of us have different upbrining to others. It's very common in my culture for men and women to have only 1 partner their entire life. Something very rare in the west for many reasons. In our culture, Oral sex is deemed very inappropriate. The primary reason being that it is where we urinate from and there is a very negative stigma attached to it. As a couple we haven't directly spoken about it, but it's a big move because everything we've ever known and believed about sex would change.

That should have been included in your post.
You need to work up to it slowly.

not a big fan....easier to get her off with my fingers and i dont want to lick piss out of her pussy.

call me crazy but i rather just rub her pussy get my fingers sticky or rub my dick on her clit MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM aka lastnight

Yep im in the camp of LOVING to do it. I could stay down there for days. I have always eaten the women ive been with. I did have one though that, I wont say wouldn't let me do it, but it had to be a once in a while thing. She said whatever a woman eats you can taste it down there...??? I have no reason to argue with it, but looking back in the 3 months or so we dated I only went down on her like twice. She was appreciative and enjoyed it but she just wasn't that into it. Maybe it was my fault, I was still young then and she was older. oh well. That is a really intimate thing to me it shows that a woman trusts me to give her pleasure.

My technique is to start on the upper part of the thighs and kiss my way up and hover around the area and go to the other thigh and then go in and begin, I always make sure to give the clit its proper attention and when she is really about to let go, Ill wrap my arms around her thighs, hold open the lips and pull the clit into my mouth. That way whichever way she moves I move with her. Oh and I also like to have my wife hold her legs up so I can really get low and get in there.

I like swallowing squirts even when it tastes super salty idk I just love it lol