• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

If I'm really attracted to her I fucking love going down, usually lingering for a good sniff for a few seconds before starting to lick... & I have no qualms about licking her ass if its clean & smooth. If I've had MDMA then my tongue is as far up her ass as it can go :)

I think I'm literally addicted to the smell and taste. It very well could be my favorite thing ever. Love it when the twitches start.

Last edited:
Its even better when she is ovulating!

For me, this period is when she becomes too sensitive and anything "wrong" I do, or say may break the mood. It used to be different though.

Besides straight women and I'd guess gay guys ..unless her pussy is nasty who doesn't enjoy eating pussy? I like oral both giving and receiving more than sex ..

IT pisses me off that she's on prozac (i'm trying to convince hr to chang AD's) so it takes quite a long time (my jaw litteraly gts tird and cramped somtims), but it's all worth it when she cums...

However i wouldn't say i like eating pussy because for instance i wouldn't go down on a girl i didn't hav strong felings for, whereas hypothtically i wouldn't have a problem with most other sx acts on a on night stand...

I don't get why ppl would reserve this act for ppl w/ whom they are srsly involved.... maybe someone can explain that to me. Not judging you, just curious.....

thought I would check out some male responses to this topic. i love having my pussy eaten. love it. want it everyday. after i orgasm from having my pussy eaten, i need dick. having my pussy eaten is a perfect warm up. men should learn to love eating pussy. your woman will never turn down have her pussy eaten and then want your dick. simple as that.

thought I would check out some male responses to this topic. i love having my pussy eaten. love it. want it everyday. after i orgasm from having my pussy eaten, i need dick.

My male response is that this quote of yours is the reason m'dear. ;)

thought I would check out some male responses to this topic. i love having my pussy eaten. love it. want it everyday. after i orgasm from having my pussy eaten, i need dick. having my pussy eaten is a perfect warm up. men should learn to love eating pussy. your woman will never turn down have her pussy eaten and then want your dick. simple as that.
I really turned on after reading your post :)

I like eating "all natural & unshaven" pussy in the 69 position where it's all there right in your face! OR I like eating it in the Doggie Style position.

Especially after your lovely hot woman has came home after working all day & working out at the gym "unshowered."

Talk about some erotic funk 8)

I like knowing males pov on the subject but I'm a female and I love having a man kiss and suck on my pussy. If I had it my way I would want it done to me all day. I love a man that enjoys doing it and is crazy about it as I am. I crave it all the time, I want a man to eat it as much as he wants, takes his time and makes me cum over and over. When he's done I'm real sensitive and I want to be fucked hard because it's easy for me to cum and it's so intense... That's just me tho and I like what I love and I love men who love eating pussy. There's nothing wrong with what turns u on :)