• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

Some of you are just too funny!

I used to love it, but lack of sexual desire on my partners behalf as well as.. weight gain.. has lead me to be alot less interested in the act :/

Tongue piercings are great for it though. Opens up a whole new world of oral technique

*Raises hand*

Basically one of my favorite hobbies.

And not to toot my own horn but.. I do consider myself a master of the oral arts. %) *toot*

One of the best things in the world.
I love when she chokes you with her legs, and she can't stop shaking, and she is having crazy muscle spasms and can't control what her body does, so she's just all over the place, and screaming, and arching her back, curling her toes. It's so perfect. Knowing you are the one that made her feel that way. You feel like a champion or a hero. And you get this cocki confidence because you know you did good, and that you made her happy, so you think you are like a god or something. Haha. (x

I indulged in this activity for the first time a month or so ago. I was intoxicated with the help of hard drugs & alcohol. My approach left me gasping for air every 10 seconds. Not so sure I enjoyed it but I didn't hate it.

Love it! Especially when a hot gal has came back from the gym or has been working all day un-showered (more of an intoxicating scent).

But if I'm not attracted to the girl, the scent thing gets weird.

I LOVE going down on my gf, but I think its almost exclusively due to the fact that I love her.
Im pretty sure that I would find it kind of disgusting to go down on a one night stand.

I did that, She loved it lol but I guess I was lucky that she had washed and not had another guy beforehand (I was round my mates house the whole (in which she shared) before we went out and ultimately ended back at hers so I know she washed) otherwise that would have been pretty gross and ruined the mood.

One of the best things in the world.
I love when she chokes you with her legs, and she can't stop shaking, and she is having crazy muscle spasms and can't control what her body does, so she's just all over the place, and screaming, and arching her back, curling her toes. It's so perfect. Knowing you are the one that made her feel that way. You feel like a champion or a hero. And you get this cocki confidence because you know you did good, and that you made her happy, so you think you are like a god or something. Haha. (x

Hahah yes!

I can't decide if I do or not. My ex loved it so I did it (she'd nearly break my fucking nose sometimes), current girlfriend does not like having it done to her and I seem to recall going 'thank god' when we discussed it, so I'm gonna go with 'no I do not like it doing it but I do like it being done to me' and she's happy to do that. I assume. She does it without me asking, so I guess she enjoys it or at least doesn't mind. She's fucking good at it, either way.

I like eating pussy, I'm a pleaser.
I've also been told I'm really good at it.
But I also heard the Chinese love eating pussy.
cats-eating-china.jpg

I revel in my honey's cherished clunge to the point of a depraved simulation of the Last Supper each & every time. If I didn't have to draw breath, I'd happily remain orally ensconsed until she fainted from the lustful licks! Clean ass & pussy = a full seafood bistro for me ... pink starfish entree & clam chowder as a mains! <3<3

You're not the first one to draw the connection between seafood and pussy. Every time I eat sushi, the whole experience reminds me of feminine sensuality. The texture of the salmon sashimi... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

not really a big fan of it. I reserve it for women who I am more seriously involved with. I enjoy receiving a lot more.

I am feeling very fantastic, when my boyfriend does this with me. It's really an awesome feeling and I am getting wet after this. My boyfriend was doing this with me lots of time and every time I enjoy it.