• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

I briefly dated a girl whose pussy tasted like ashes. I am a smoker, though, so I went with it. Still unsure what that was about.

not a big fan....easier to get her off with my fingers and i dont want to lick piss out of her pussy.

call me crazy but i rather just rub her pussy get my fingers sticky or rub my dick on her clit MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM aka lastnight
Uh... she needs to wipe (wash) after using the toilet... if she can't... someone else?

Also... nothing wrong with water sports... :)

Eating good pussy is a must.... if its.... stanking skanking poon... then... there are issues.

Love getting to grips with a willing pussy. Wet it, lick it, warm it, suck it and hum into it until it explodes.

I love eating smooth shaved pussy, I could lick it out all day..

^I like some fur. It's like a smelly little nest for my face.

Plus, my lips get raw when I go down a girl who's shaven. If it's a fresh shave it's a little better, but there's always some abrasion, especially if you're really digging in. Besides, who wants to maintain a slick-shaven pubis? I'd never impose that type of rigorous maintenance on anybody (I'm down with whatever a lady is comfortable with... even if it's the 5 o'clock pussy-shadow and my lips wind up completely shredded, you probably won't catch me complaining)

Last edited:
^ YES!!

The look of horror on her face when I was choking!

She shaved herself bald the next night... which was my first bald pussy. And I didn't tell her to do it.

who in their sane mind doesnt like it

i eat it for breakfast whenever i can, goes well before my morning benzo plus the girl gets happy, its a win win situation

Any girls on Bluelight who are interested in having thier Pussy eaten PM me

I love it, I have only had intercourse with one woman in my life that I didn't eat. At times I would rather eat her and give orgasm after orgasm than have intercourse. If she likes it I will eat it.......