• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which "Rare" Psychedelics Do You Want To Try?

Methallylescaline HCl looked like a nice legal alternative to mescaline. That said, looks like its gone

- PRO-LAD
- PARGY-LAD
- 4-HO-MPMI (Lucigenol)
- RU 28870
- NDTDI
- 4,5-MDO-DIPT ( who cares if it takes 3 hours to come on...thats what festivals are for!!!)
- 5-HO-MET
- 5-HO-DPT
- 5-AcO-DMT

Wow, haven't even heard of some of those.

The 5 subbed trypts I listed I think are purely theoretical ( at least I've never even read about any of them either) they just seem intriguing based on the Bufotenine pattern.
4,5, MDO-DIPT is in Tihkal but nobody ever talks about it despite it being described as being similar to LSD but had no activity until 3 hours after ingestion then Blammo...sounds pretty interesting to me!

Fluorinated analogs of (m)scaline, and thio(m)escalin. Like 2C-T-21 but in a 3,4,5 config. The synth would be a pain in the ass, but I might do it someday. Also perhaps 2C-T-21 with a heavier halide, but they might be very toxic.

The 5 subbed trypts I listed I think are purely theoretical ( at least I've never even read about any of them either) they just seem intriguing based on the Bufotenine pattern.
4,5, MDO-DIPT is in Tihkal but nobody ever talks about it despite it being described as being similar to LSD but had no activity until 3 hours after ingestion then Blammo...sounds pretty interesting to me!

Just when you thought you'd memorized every drug in PIHKAL... you find one you don't even remember hearing about.

Six years ago I remember reading about a Amazonian tribe that consumed a dried worm from the jungle that was purported to contain a powerful hallucinogen. Never heard about it again nor was I able to find a reference to it through searching. Not sure if the article was legit, but there might be some psychedelic insects out there for consumption in the deep jungle. Would love it if someone knew something about this.

4-HO-MPT hasn't been around for a long wihle AFAIK, but it is supposed to be coming back soon. After reading and re-reading Kaleida's reports I personally asked a vendor a few weeks ago, and they confirmed that. It was also announced by another source elsewhere if I'm not mistaken.

Xorkoth is right actually, sort of anyway.... The source that had it just recently disappeared, as far as I can tell. But they did have it in stock consistently for the last couple years at least, along with 4-HO-DPT before any of the current popular indole sources had it. That's where I got my supply of these molecules, and I made a few subtle mentions of it here and there, but I guess no one really picked up on it. It was kind of shocking actually, it seemed like practically no one anywhere was aware of it, though the order number was a bit higher every time I used them.

I have also heard the whispers of people getting ready to stock this soon though, so anyone waiting for it hopefully shouldn't have to wait much longer. :)

I saw one of your posts where you mentioned having a source for it, but I looked around at different vendors and didn't find it anywhere. It doesn't really matter to me though. I've had plenty of other chemicals to experiment with in the mean time.

I just remembered another rare psychedelic that I've always been curious about, 4-HO-NMT. I suggested it to a vendor and they said they would consider making it.

I just remembered another rare psychedelic that I've always been curious about, 4-HO-NMT. I suggested it to a vendor and they said they would consider making it.

Oh, yes. That would be an interesting one to sample :) Probably not very visual or long lived, but definitely very interesting.

I saw one of your posts where you mentioned having a source for it, but I looked around at different vendors and didn't find it anywhere. It doesn't really matter to me though. I've had plenty of other chemicals to experiment with in the mean time.

I thought this might be the case for some, sorry I couldn't steer you in a better direction. Like I said, this place was a total unknown, so you wouldn't have found it just by checking out the big vendors and forums and such. I actually found it myself through a fucking Google search, was so excited to see that stock on a site that appeared legit and decided to go for it, and was handsomely rewarded for it. That's part of what made it so mysterious feeling.... Not only did seemingly no one know about it, but I didn't even hear about it from anyone, it just kind of popped into my life and eventually vanished.

Anyway, I'm comfortable saying this much because this vendor no longer exists, but probably shouldn't go much further down this particular discussion route here. Again, luckily it won't matter soon anyway with these helpful new indole sources. :)

Oh, yes. That would be an interesting one to sample :) Probably not very visual or long lived, but definitely very interesting.

Believe it or not, this one has been made available and tested before. I would direct you both to this thread for starters: 4-Ho-NMT.

ETH-LAD
DOC
5-meo-DMT
DPT
5-aco-DMT
Mescaline
Datura (if that counts)

Those are rare to me anyway

^ get your hands on ETH-LAD while you can. I guess it is already out of production and soon will be non-existent again, like LSZ has become.
?

MEM
MAL

What would the propyl version of mescaline be like? (i.e one more CH3 on escaline) cuz escaline was an amazing compound.
proplyscaline?