Which Bluelighter are you!!!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
{{{FutureAeons}}}
Bwahahaha!
I actually am shannabanana (?) on this test
*scratches head*
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: Noodle ]

Exxhead-- i'm not that outgoing either ;)
So i didn't write that myself..
I'm kind of bitchy too. Elitest. If you are too, then you ARE me :)

apparently i'm not me at all, i'm SHANNABANANA. this is probably news to her as well. should we inform the authorities?

You are Ironic:
1. Characterized by or constituting irony.
2. Given to the use of irony. See Synonyms at sarcastic.
3. Poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended: madness, an ironic fate for such a clear thinker.

i am johnboy! *shoots self in head*
haha. jk!
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: columbuskid ]

YOU ARE CRYSTAL METH BUNNY
You are intelligent, talented, determined and a great organizer. You are philosophical and a good thinker. You are shrewd and this makes you very good in business. You also have good business acumen and are lucky in work. You enjoy the pleasures of life and love to accumulate money. You are romantic and charming.
cool .... ;)

Ummm..
b.gif

You are generally popular and are the heart and soul of every party. no i'm not...
Hardworking, adventurous, fast, cheerful, popular and confident. hardworking i suppose, fast, cheerful maybe.. not adventurous, popular or confident.
You are lively, cheerful and sociable. lively, i suppose.. you already said cheerful... sociable, well, in the right context.
You are independent, love to travel. yah, well, got me there!
You make friends easily, helpful and loyal. i don't think i make friends too easile. helpful, sort of. loyal, definitely. (arf arf *pant pant*.)
You are not petty. i prefer the term "detail-oriented" ;) (nah.. it just depends on what)
You are and good at promoting grand ideas. "you are and good"? i think a word's missing there. and i don't think i am.
You are constantly on the move and enjoy experimenting with new things or meeting new people. actually i much prefer the security of the tried and true, although i don't have a lot of patience for things.
...Do you think I'm reading too much into this? ;)
(actually i'm not that surprised i came up StarTripper.. and skydancer, d00d, this is called "way too much free time" i think :) )

i.gif

Woohoo!
[ 22 February 2002: Message edited by: Dante ]

Don't think many of you would remember me, but I thought I'd pop in bluelight, and I happened to see your quiz so I took it. Result:
"I am JohnBoy"
You are elegant, charming and creative. However, you are the most moody amongst all of the Bluelighters. You are very romantic, gentle caring and endearing but a bit bossy. You are quiet, restful, patient, artistic, adaptable and gentle. You dislike strict discipline, are fond of childen and most of all artistic, creative and fashionable. You make friends easily. You also enjoy comfort and love of the home and this is where you really feel safe.
Love,
mom
[ 23 February 2002: Message edited by: mom ]

Status
Not open for further replies.