Which Bluelighter are you!!!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU ARE SHANNABANANA
You are reliable, sincere and generally cool and patient. You are neat, modest and seek solitude. You have a few good friends who are however very faithful to you. You are not happy with change and prefer conformity and convention. You love the traditional value of hard work and a stable family life. You enjoy material things and are more than prepared to work hard to acquire a lifestyle that suits you. You are generally calm and placid and rarely lose your temper. In the rare event that you lose your temper, people would be wise to keep clear as you are capable of fearsome rages. You are fair and think carefully before speaking your mind, loyal and seldom jealous.

I AM SKYDANCER
i.gif

I am...Average Whiteboy
freeze2.jpg

yo kid, youz iz thugged out 2 da fullest yo! aiyo, caint nun of deez muthafuckaz cain fuck wit you kid! yo, you gotz mad bankroll and mad hoez. you alwayz be str8 iced out 2 da fullest, bling blingin' on all deez suckaz, bustaz and playa hataz. yo, yo moms and dads bought yo jewels and shit, and yo grandma made the down payment on yo ford ranger, but you still str8 ghetto thuggin' it kid! you aint got a gold grill yet cause yo parents be trippin', but once you turn 18 and leave da house den you can do whateva you want kid! werd, you might even do sum crazy azz thug shit and snatch a purse or drank a wine coolah. now get in yo ride and head fo skool or else you gonna be late fo yearbook club. and bump dat nelly cd in front of da skool so all da freshmen bitchez think you iz coo kid. werd!
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: Average Whiteboy ]
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: Average Whiteboy ]

Dead Link

Last edited by a moderator:
You are peace-loving, usually kind. Sweet and popular with a well-ordered life. You are not weak, you merely avoid any fight and have great diplomatic and negotiating skills. Your home will have the very best furniture and you prefer to spend your time at home and family rather than going out for entertainment. You are calm, gentle, discrete and reserved. You are gracious and good mannered. You have good memory, intelligent, farsighted and intuitive. You are methodical and also make a good counsellor.
This is so me!!!

b.gif

I really am StarTripper
Boy did I fuck this up.......
Interesting. Somewhat true, yet I think of myself as a bit more reserved, though people do look to me when its time to party. Who assigned these people to these traits? Or did they do it themselves?
[ 21 February 2002: Message edited by: Exx_head ]

Catch-22.jpg

Well, no, actually I was Mellabopper! I am more of a Mellabopper than Mellabopper is a Mellabopper! If TJ-E is abygale and Mellabopper is TJ-E, does that make abygale a Mellabopper?

YOU ARE MASHEADATRONIC
You have a keen sense of observation and like to be noticed and flattered. It is not easy to fool you and you make a good troubleshooter. You are conscious of your appearance and what you wear. Funny, witty, brave, enthusiastic, efficient and honest. You are intelligent, entertaining and strong-willed but generous to friends. You are clever at finance, confident and an outstanding performer. You make a great host and enjoy entertainment. You always keep your promises!
I definitely don't look like him, but yeah the characteristics are close, huh

It says I am really Mellabopper.
I am TranceaddiKt. Lover of life and all that it has to offer. You are full of energy almost all of the time. Being a major goofball, you don't care what anyone thinks of you and usually think the most of other people until they prove otherwise. You have a very rough and tough exterior but inside is a warm-hearted generous person. You have a need to feel needed and loved constantly or you feel discouraged and unstable. When you do you have a gift for not showing it because you hate to make others feel burdened with your troubles. You are completely blunt and honest with people with what you think and feel about them or a situation that is at hand. You are very stubborn and when you make up your mind there's no way anybody is going to change it. It's dificult to fall in love for you but when it happens you're devoted, honest, and loyal.
That's more like it. :)

YOU ARE ABYGALE
You are charming and ambitious. You are always busy and seldom able to relax fully. If not, you get bored easily or get bad-tempered. You enjoy going to parties or having a quick round of chat. You like to reach your goals by fair play. You are shrewd and not easy to be fooled. You are lively, sociable and easy to get along. You are ambitious and like to see others put in an honest day's work. You are a real family person and devoted to your loved ones and family. At home, you do not reveal any of the mean personality traits. You make a good advisor to others but not to yourself and are generous to those you truly love even if not loved back. You are also hardworking and thrifty and able to sense danger. You are honest and meticulous.
partY

YOU ARE MELLABOPPER ;)
You are charismatic and dynamic. You are respected even by those that oppose you. You are a fighter and stand up for what you think is right. You are born to command and not to obey. You are courageous and dynamic and independent. Committed in doing things and completing it. You are warm, sincere, honourable and humoristic. You are also tolerant, understanding and generous and are capable of great generosity. You are a good friend to have. You enjoy a good social life and enjoy family life.
Hmmm... In my opinion it seems as if the test is aimed for women to take. Anyone else notice this?
HTML:
I really am mellabopper

I really am skydancer
:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.