Which Bluelighter are you!!!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
e.gif

YOU ARE BLUE LAVA
You are intelligent, quick-witted and resourceful. You are fun loving, full of enery, fantasy and plans. You are clever, cunning, agile and lively. You are a good problem solver. You love your food and drink and like to stay in your luxurious home. You are a good listener, are systematic and like convention and tradition. You are also highly principled, strong and determined. You are intelligent and adapatable and sociable. At parties you are the center of attention due to your charm and humour. You don't hide their emotions, like jokes but are restless. You are immune to insults.

I wound up being Masheadtronic somehow..

YOU ARE SHANNABANANA
You are reliable, sincere and generally cool and patient. You are neat, modest and seek solitude. You have a few good friends who are however very faithful to you. You are not happy with change and prefer conformity and convention. You love the traditional value of hard work and a stable family life. You enjoy material things and are more than prepared to work hard to acquire a lifestyle that suits you. You are generally calm and placid and rarely lose your temper. In the rare event that you lose your temper, people would be wise to keep clear as you are capable of fearsome rages. You are fair and think carefully before speaking your mind, loyal and seldom jealous.

f.gif

This one has to be wayyyy off. :)
~Likwid
[ 20 February 2002: Message edited by: Liquid69Raver ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE MASHEADATRONIC
You have a keen sense of observation and like to be noticed and flattered. It is not easy to fool you and you make a good troubleshooter. You are conscious of your appearance and what you wear. Funny, witty, brave, enthusiastic, efficient and honest. You are intelligent, entertaining and strong-willed but generous to friends. You are clever at finance, confident and an outstanding performer. You make a great host and enjoy entertainment. You always keep your promises!
f.gif

YOU ARE BLUE LAVA
You are intelligent, quick-witted and resourceful. You are fun loving, full of enery, fantasy and plans. You are clever, cunning, agile and lively. You are a good problem solver. You love your food and drink and like to stay in your luxurious home. You are a good listener, are systematic and like convention and tradition. You are also highly principled, strong and determined. You are intelligent and adapatable and sociable. At parties you are the center of attention due to your charm and humour. You don't hide their emotions, like jokes but are restless. You are immune to insults.
e.gif

YOU ARE ABYGALE
You are charming and ambitious. You are always busy and seldom able to relax fully. If not, you get bored easily or get bad-tempered. You enjoy going to parties or having a quick round of chat. You like to reach your goals by fair play. You are shrewd and not easy to be fooled. You are lively, sociable and easy to get along. You are ambitious and like to see others put in an honest day's work. You are a real family person and devoted to your loved ones and family. At home, you do not reveal any of the mean personality traits. You make a good advisor to others but not to yourself and are generous to those you truly love even if not loved back. You are also hardworking and thrifty and able to sense danger. You are honest and meticulous.
http://crew.bluelight.ru/~walter/quiz/c.gif

Dead Link

Last edited by a moderator:
i.gif

You are peace-loving, usually kind. Sweet and popular with a well-ordered life. You are not weak, you merely avoid any fight and have great diplomatic and negotiating skills. Your home will have the very best furniture and you prefer to spend your time at home and family rather than going out for entertainment. You are calm, gentle, discrete and reserved. You are gracious and good mannered. You have good memory, intelligent, farsighted and intuitive. You are methodical and also make a good counsellor.
:)
~LP

YOU ARE MrGEEZER.
You are charming, sophisticated, witty and incredibly good looking. Everyone loves you, and has a good word for you. If there were a queue of people just waiting to buy you a guiness, it would stretch from here to timbuktoo. You are always saving the world from evil-doers, and women fall at your feet as they see your good deeds. You drive a ferrari 355, have a huge wodge of cash, but are modest about it. You probably have a 14" cock.
Alright alright.. So I'm masheadatronic too......

I AM MrGEEZER.
You are charming, sophisticated, witty and incredibly good looking. Everyone loves you, and has a good word for you. If there were a queue of people just waiting to buy you a guiness, it would stretch from here to timbuktoo. You are always saving the world from evil-doers, and women fall at your feet as they see your good deeds. You drive a ferrari 355, have a huge wodge of cash, but are modest about it. You probably have a 14" cock.
damn. i don't even particularly like guiness.

IM CMB!!! lol
YOU ARE CRYSTAL METH BUNNY
You are intelligent, talented, determined and a great organizer. You are philosophical and a good thinker. You are shrewd and this makes you very good in business. You also have good business acumen and are lucky in work. You enjoy the pleasures of life and love to accumulate money. You are romantic and charming.

well i'm proud to say that i am the very first...
MELLABOPPER!!!
other than, er, mellabopper of course.
lovely!!!! :D
[ 20 February 2002: Message edited by: dr seuss ]

Heh, Abygale!
[ 20 February 2002: Message edited by: wodsoa ]

^
|
|
I'm the second Mellabopper!
(I didn't know Mella was such a cutie)
[ 20 February 2002: Message edited by: The Mexican ]

This can't be right! It says I'm Skydancer!
But... I'm Blue Lava. No really, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.