• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your latest injury?

oliviazipper said:
Okay, so actually last week on Monday I got into this car accident that almost killed me....but didn't! :D I was rushed to the hospital and ended up having a depressed skull fracture and a broken nose, probably the worst injuries i've had thus far in my life. haha anyways, they immediatley took me into surgery where they shaved my head (!) and mended my skull, stapling it back up. So now i'm ultra punk with this zipper looking horse shoe on my head. I must say i look pretty badass :) and i was actually just released from the hospital two days ago and everyday is a little bit better!

.....and i would've posted a picture but i can't just yet haha

Ouch..cant wait to see the pics.

Get well soon.

oliviazipper said:
Okay, so actually last week on Monday I got into this car accident that almost killed me....but didn't! :D I was rushed to the hospital and ended up having a depressed skull fracture and a broken nose, probably the worst injuries i've had thus far in my life. haha anyways, they immediatley took me into surgery where they shaved my head (!) and mended my skull, stapling it back up. So now i'm ultra punk with this zipper looking horse shoe on my head. I must say i look pretty badass :) and i was actually just released from the hospital two days ago and everyday is a little bit better!

.....and i would've posted a picture but i can't just yet haha

Sounds horrible! Glad you're okay. Post some photos!

So I was down on the South Breakwall fishing for about an hour or so today. I had to climb down there, its always a bit precarious. When I ran out of bait I started to climb back up and when I got to the top of the wall I had to jump up onto a big rock. I misjudged it and skinned both my knees when I fell really hard onto the rock.

They sting so bad even now :(

I was at my friends property last weekend for a ho down and we had the use of a 125cc trail bike for the day. Great fun!

When the sun went down it was too dark to ride, however I had the great idea to turn the lights on in the horse parading pen and we could then do laps of the dusty area. Bad idea. I was the first to jump on and got into 4th gear about 3/4's of the way around. I was flying far too fast and the bike skidded into the wooden fence while I did a dozen cartwheels and followed it into the fence. Amazingly the only injury is a torn tendon that is meant to move my thumb.

Don't drink and ride.

^That must have looked spectacular!

My latest is a splinter - all the fucking way down under my fingernail!!!! 8o :(

^Splinters under the fingernail are the worst thing ever!

That's a torture technique too...

Carpet burn on my knee. Forgot how painful this shit was.

Always do nangs sitting down.

Mine is massive bruises all over the backs of my hamstrings from an intense and painful remedial massage!

Owww!

And after my massage my friends were like "oh your so lucky getting a massage, you must feel so relaxed...." Ahhh no.

kryalkastleE said:
Mine is massive bruises all over the backs of my hamstrings from an intense and painful remedial massage!

Owww!

And after my massage my friends were like "oh your so lucky getting a massage, you must feel so relaxed...." Ahhh no.

Someone offerred me a massage once that I quickly accepted and they started doing that crap............I told them to piss off cos it was anything but relaxing.

Whats with that shit?

I bang my thigh into the sharp corner of my bed about once a motherfucking week!

MazDan said:
Someone offerred me a massage once that I quickly accepted and they started doing that crap............I told them to piss off cos it was anything but relaxing.

Whats with that shit?

Its for people who play a lot of sport and muscles tighten easily.
I have a fucked up back, so once one muscle tightens it pulls all the other ones all all sorts of directons and the only way to release them is to get into the muscle and poke it to the point where it releases and thus all the others will follow.

But yeah it isnt fun, and i dont look forward to massages. On the upside though my bruises are starting to fade! yay!

an increasingly screwed up head... i hate being a prisioner in my home:(
least i cant go out and crash my fuckin car or something and get a physical injury:\

i now have a scab on my head after hitting it on the corner of the cupboard after getting something from a drawer and standing up and slamming it into the corner. There was blood.

Oooh Miss Bodge, I cringed and shuddered a bit :) I hate that!

Klue said:
They sting so bad even now :(
I have a big scab on my left knee now... resisting the urge to pick the edges :D

last week was rearranging my apartment barefoot and dropped my futon on my foot, got a big contusion on my toe, tore off the toenail

As a result of attempting a reverse double pike off the high tower* over the weekend, I broke both the Ulna and the Scaphoid in my left arm/hand.

Now I have a full cast on which has to stay for for the next 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping that when I go to see the orthopaedic surgeon on Monday I can at least get a fibreglass cast put on. This whole business of wearing a garbage bag on my arm while I shower is getting old pretty quickly. :\

*Not entirely accurate; I actually fell off a truck while helping move house.

GetWellSoon.gif

Oh no. Thats terrible. :(

I hope you heal up soon.:(