• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your latest injury?

^Holy crap dude, that's horrible! Hope the wrist heals soon. That's going to be an interesting story to relay to people, haha. ;)

You poor thing. :(

hoptis said:
This one is pretty embarrassing.

So I'm deep, deep in REM sleep, happily dreaming away this morning... it's about 4.30am.

I start waking up because I can feel something on the back of my head (I think I'm on my side or stomach). Something is... Crawling On The Back Of My Head... near my neck, wandering around. It feels kind of big and I start worrying that it's going to go for my ear.

By now I'm awake but in total muscular paralysis... I can't move. The thing is still crawling... I spend another couple of minutes waiting for my body to regain control and wake up.

Finally it does and in a fit of panic I tried to do about three things at once; spin around and get up, run to the light to turn it on and brush whatever this thing is off my neck. I fail to do any of these and only proceed in falling straight down, out of bed and onto hard timber floors. =D

So there I am... on the floor, in the dark, flapping helplessly at the back of my head for an insect that is no longer there... but the time I can get up and turn the light on there's nothing to be seen. Looked everywhere; no insect. Then lost a couple of hours sleep, too freaked and in pain to fall asleep again... woke up with a grazed knee, very sore calf and sprained wrist.

OH My God..........I just pissed myself laughing, that was just brilliant...........specially the bit about trying to do three things at once and not achieving any of them...........lol

Ouchies!

This morning while still quite sleeping I was coming inside after having a smoke. I stepped inside and pulled the screen door closed behind me but still had my right foot outside the door...

... I had pulled the screen harder than I thought and it flew out of my hand and hit my heel just as I was lifting it up to step inside.

This was the result... (NSFW because its a bit gorey-no worse than your favorite graphic medical procedure show though)
NSFW:
picture007mq9.jpg

Oh deary me. I was in excruciating pain, and nearly fainted. I got nausious and after composing myself a bit I went and layed down. I wanted to spew, pee and poo all at the same time. It was VERY full on.

Sympathy please :)

:D

Naaah fuck that... smoking is a health risk dude

no sympathy!

I forgot about this thread! :D

After the weekend, many mystery and RDI bruises appeared on almost everyone, myself included.

Also, about 6 weeks ago, while attempting to kick a pillow out of the way, I kicked the 3rd toe on my left foot on the cupboard. I ran around the house a few times, and aside from a small cut on the 3rd and 4th toes, it was ok.

Fast forward to 3 weeks ago: I was dancing around the loungeroom, and kicked the same toe on the couch. This time, Mr Samadhi and i heard a crunch. I ran around the house a few times (this seems to be a common reaction i have to hurting myself) and then sat down with my foot up. It hurt so much, every time i either started to talk, or even start breathing, the pain was horrid.

I found that i could wiggle my toe, so I figured that i'd dislocated it and it popped back in. I could hardly walk for a few days and my toe was swollen and bruised for about 1.5 weeks.

:\

I noticed someone else had repled to this thread and thought, 'sweet! Sympathy!"
But alas, another injury story.

I wish my mum wasnt overseas. I would go over to her place, she would know what to do. :(

:D

When I was down visiting my horse yesterday, I was walking him through the paddock with a few other horses in it. One of the other horses came charging up to me and of course the others followed. The biggest one bit my horse and took a massive chunk out of his rump causing him to jump onto my ankle (thongs and horses DO NOT MIX). So now we are both a bit sore and sorry.
Its not fun being in the middle of stampeding 800kg horses.

I ended up letting the rope for my pony go and he was chased to the other side of the paddock, when I went to catch him later he was soaked with sweat and shaking. Poor boy.

Aishas Star said:
When I was down visiting my horse yesterday, I was walking him through the paddock with a few other horses in it. One of the other horses came charging up to me and of course the others followed. The biggest one bit my horse and took a massive chunk out of his rump causing him to jump onto my ankle (thongs and horses DO NOT MIX). So now we are both a bit sore and sorry.
Its not fun being in the middle of stampeding 800kg horses.

I ended up letting the rope for my pony go and he was chased to the other side of the paddock, when I went to catch him later he was soaked with sweat and shaking. Poor boy.
Jesus. That would freak me the fuck out. 8o

I have bruises because doppelganger was teaching me and a friend from Sydney to beat each other up last night, lol...

Plus the inside of my nose tastes like chocolate. Stupid snorting hundreds&thousands... :p

eggman88888 said:
That story just made me think about Darryl Braithwaite

That's the way it's gonna be lil darlin'... we'll be charged on by some horses, yeah yeah!

=D

see here and a few posts down, otherwise a tetanus mark and 2 more IV marks that will be gone tomorrow

So some Aus socialers will remember the Bridge I made out the front of my house a few months ago. It turns out some of the timber I used was cracked and I put my left leg through one of them this afternoon.

On minute I am casually standing there on my phone ringing a friend, next minute my left leg was through the bridge up to my knee. I had fallen to the left and my leg had twisted and bent, I am seriously lucky my leg didnt snap in half. Mainly because the lengths of timber either side of the one that broke are nailed into the beams very securely.

dsc01296aabi5.jpg

It just looks like a scratch I know, but it pretty sore and there is going to be a tonne of bruising I am sure.

And I decided not to chat to my mate while lying there in pain... Hehe I hung up on them and picked myself up :)

I'm still recovering from the ankle a busted about a month ago playing five a side. I chipped the bone and damaged a lot of ligaments in the area. It should be fine soon, but I keep getting drunk then going out dancing, then its sore again the next day.

I don't care that I'm unable to play aussie rules now, but as long as I'm good for the EU Cup in October, I will be fine

Torn ligaments in my shoulder from getting hit by a car, just recovered from a slipped disc and sporting a nice scar from having a cyst removed.

It's been a good month!

I was fishing on a boat with my friends whilst naked and I had an accident with a knife and nearly severed my dick off

wait... no.... that wasn't me, that was Kirk Pengilly

fell off my skateboard trying to impress my girlfriend yesterday.

not fun at all :(

now my wrist is as thick as a pillow.

least you still have your girlfriend to do the 'business' for you ;)

Okay, so actually last week on Monday I got into this car accident that almost killed me....but didn't! :D I was rushed to the hospital and ended up having a depressed skull fracture and a broken nose, probably the worst injuries i've had thus far in my life. haha anyways, they immediatley took me into surgery where they shaved my head (!) and mended my skull, stapling it back up. So now i'm ultra punk with this zipper looking horse shoe on my head. I must say i look pretty badass :) and i was actually just released from the hospital two days ago and everyday is a little bit better!

.....and i would've posted a picture but i can't just yet haha