• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What's your latest injury?

Shattered cartlidge in my left knee :\ (to be confirmed by an xray but i learnt enough about bones and muscles and injuries to know)

It hurts to walk and hurts to go upstairs and makes a terrible noise!

Cliff Burton...?

My Fuckin' Wisdom Teef.
Left side.
&
Bottom.
Wakin' me up
at (-)4.30am ev'ry mornin'.

I NEED TO DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT THEM,
LEST I TRY & REMOVE THEM MY'DELF.

They pressure my barin,
an' cause me to be a lil' crazy,
plus mad pain.

By quart of say, 10
steppin' to tha AM,
pain is usually gone.

But ev'ry single mornin' is gettin' tedious
&
stre'chin' my patience.

I have no painkillaz in the house,
either,
'cept alcohol
& alpra,
an' I don' wanna was aimin' not ta drink today,
so I now havta riffle through old stuff fo' codeine,
which bleeds my weak-ass stomach.
An' I probably won' find any,
which mean I should jus' harden the fuck up.

Ghey, doe.

Really.

Blah.

Liquid 'Cane FTW, Says I.....

I found some SM-33,
but the shit is shit, yo.

Put Orased back on the market.

Then I will know what time is it.

I feel like I'm trollin' the injury thread.

Sad thought that.

PEACE PANDAS
UnS
:!:|

^ But did you get the glass out UnSquare!?!?

I've always got an injury or two at a time. I have to start doing groin stretches because I was getting a shocking pain in there on the weekend. Feels good to do those lunges because I have never really stretched my groin out before...

sliced my ankle yesterday ater me and a mate were fucking around, he through an empty stubby at my feet and it shattered on impact resulting in a large gash from a flying piece of debree. Went to the hospital and fell asleep in the ER waiting room, got woken up four hours after arriving there, ended up with 16 stiches and a tetnus shot for my troubles. Im not pissed at my mate because 4 months ago I accidently choked him out and broke his hand in a play fight haha

Thigh. Pulled it trying on size 40 pants. Two sizes too loose around the waist, skin tight on my legs.
Somehow I couldn't squeeze out of them until I did a weird combination of a twist/hop/kick. Injury was sustained thereafter, resulting in me huddled in the corner of the change room waiting for my leg to stop spasming.

I've reached Beyonce status. Fuck.

Oh god, that was my bad. What I meant for preacha was, 'All the single ladies, all the single ladies.'

You would think that someone who just joined the ranks of the unemployed would more hours in their day to work on their material...

Really? I was just so blinded by his massive thighs I wasn't able to pay attention to anything else. :(

It's hard enough to type!
Latest injury after Yarni's last post: My self-esteem :(

when pulling my bed apart last night, i thought it would be a great idea to have the bed head on its side to pull the side parts off it... when i took off the final "end" the bed head came at me at warp speed, due to my years of training in the fatass academy, i blocked its attack with my elbow, instead of my head.

i now have a swollen fuckin elbow that hurts... nothing major...

ok, so i was just looking for something to make a 6,500 post with... this was like 7 pages back

For some dumb reason pierced my hand early this morning. I have really good ideas when sobriety is on holidays! But then I bought a poem off someone on the street and I kinda like it. All's well...

13022010092.jpg

I'm going to let it stay 'til it gets infected. I like it.

Nothing really recent. Did this a while ago, or my dog did when i tried to get a tick off him he scratched the shit out of my wrists.. No I didn't try and kill myself.

4704707319_c49d98c810_b.jpg

Not that bad tho really.

I took a mega chunk out of my shin once ages ago, but dont have any pics. I still have a major scar few yrs later, i walked into a solid wood park bench on a dark night.

Last edited: