• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your guys drug usage like?

I remember they set that up at a shite little club in the next town along from me about 4 years back, lasted all of a few weeks and didnt achieve much. on topic, use less then ever now, except drink more and still smoke a decent bit, with forays into various opiates from time to time. this all makes for a very bored neveroddoreven

Atm its shite and borderlien chaotic, but i'm hoping to ge ta grip on this real soon. I already semi have but keep lapsing

We'll today has been pretty standard .

PV, Crack, Gabapentin, Diaz, Somnite, oxy it , 10 ml of done , hash

24 hours in a day isn't there ? I made 45£ online as we'll being Cheltenham week I should really be clearing more .

Sporadic these days. Opiates are still frequent, but much less so than a few months ago. Speed has been used sporadically, more as a tool than recreational. Every time I do coke it's exactly the same - 3 lines of fun and then I just become a cunt; I've flushed fuck knows how much.

Hehe. Everybody hates cokefolk. Doesn't mean many ever get around to flushing the stuff though. That's quite some considerable self-control there. Or deeply shitty coke. I'm not a fan at all but hell would freeze over before I ever flushed it. I just opt to not buy it any more.

The same people who hate coke are usually the same people who are after more bang for their buck and usually fiend for 12 hr or more on meth, failing to realise how much of a sweaty, gibbering cunt they are.

I love the fact that (good) coke is higher than high, then back again. I can spend the night chatting with a few mates then enjoy a reasonable nights sleep. Terrible club drug though, much prefer coke at a dinner party

I hate coke cos I had a decade or so long crack habit. Admittedly that has even worse bang for buck issues 8)

Also hate coke cos it turns people into utter nobends. Coked-up people are up there with mephed-up people in the unfeasibly irritating to be around stakes. Just with coke they tend to be bellends to start off with.

I do agree that I'd much rather a long-acting stimulant. I do like my extended sessions. Although that's perfectly feasible on coke/crack too. It's quite amazing how much money you can lay hands on when the fiend bites hard :\

And being a sweaty, gibbering cunt is surely the whole point of stims, no :?

The same people who hate coke are usually the same people who are after more bang for their buck and usually fiend for 12 hr or more on meth, failing to realise how much of a sweaty, gibbering cunt they are.

True; I hate coke but put a bag of Phet in front of me and I'll see you next Tuesday.
Ironically, Coke is the only drug I have no problem with flushing. Opiates have me by the reproductive sack and when I was on Valium (made me as much of a cunt as coke does) I'd probably have shot you for suggesting it!

I love it and it's not anything like crack. And it"s finished but it was fucking good :)

Last edited:
It's quite a lot like crack actually, just lasts a bit longer and doesn't get you as high.

After becoming homeless my use of Clonaz and drone got out of control. Kept me smiling when more and more things fell to pieces.

Psychedelics are medicines, not drugs

N u say I chat shit Kenny kin ell man that is a ridiculous post .

Yes I do know what u were trying to do but All drugs are Medicines really if u r going down dat road.

Alright Rass ? How is life treating you .

I am really happy ATM n I can't help but notice that this has coincided with not spending x amount of time on a drug website .

The irony 8(

Cheers Brimz. Life is as good as it can be getting stoned and drunk at 5:27am