• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your guys drug usage like?

^Was it at all panicky or just kind of 'the fuck is going on where is out?'? Saying that I don't think I've really felt panic or fear on ket before, it seems to dull those particular emotions down a bit.

I forgot how a coat works on ket once, took me an awfully long time to put it on.

Hehe. I have a habit of getting lost in things on ketamine. Went through a stage of burrowing into my duvet and getting completely lost in there for far longer than seems possible. Last thing I got lost in was the packaging boxes that Knock sent me pooter down in. He went a bit heavy on the packaging and combined with ket fun was had =D

I tend to find the way out presents itself remarkably swiftly after the drugs wear off. Funny that. But before that time it really is stupidly easy to get lost in... just about anything 8o

Thank you for the reassurances and a little light on the path, thank you..hey ho easy peasy one one really. You are a star A<3<3<3<3 thnak you xxx

^ Always light at the end of the tunnel, Ms Kate <3

Even if you can't quite find the way out, it comes to find you and let you out anyway. Is a very handy thing about getting lost in dissociated places. They're so disjointed it doesn't matter where you go, the way out always comes to rescue you soon enough.

See you back on the outside <3

^Was it at all panicky or just kind of 'the fuck is going on where is out?'? Saying that I don't think I've really felt panic or fear on ket before, it seems to dull those particular emotions down a bit.

I forgot how a coat works on ket once, took me an awfully long time to put it on.

I don't think it's possible to panic on ketamine. Some of the other dissos seem more prone to producing paranoia and stuff though. Had some worrisome times on MXE, MXP and 3-MeO-PCP. Don't tend to get lost in inanimate objects as easily with those either though. Too stimulating. Overdoing it and pacing for hours is nearer the mark. That and absorbing whatever is going on around you and completely internalising it.

The only time I've seen people sketch out on ket is when they haven't done enough. Proper sized lines ftw!*

*HR note, moderation is key, less is more, etc etc.

Nup. With ket you do need to be one thing or t'other, halfway betwixt and between really is the only way to get a bit wibbly on ket. The wrong kinda wibbly that is. Moderation overall, not necessarily per line ;)

Agreed

Overdone it a bit the past week, deffo gonna ease off next week... keep the balance and all that

Taking it fairly easy lately, only using drugs on special occasions. Some 4-FA every now and then (1-2x a month), on rare occasions some MDMA, on even rarer occasions ket. Coke has lost all its appeal to me after travelling through Central America and seeing/ hearing firsthand the damage it does there. I think I'll always have a love-hate relationship with alcohol, at times abusing it somewhat while at others not drinking at all. Weed has found it's way back into my life too, but mainly as a relaxation tool after long and stressful weeks.

parttime crackhead said:
Nothing, just that you're not using a lot of 85%+ cocaine. Not in Wealdstone anyway.
A lot of people can get good coke buddy. Youd be surprised. :)

Those whove been through their T**** training can spot these things a mile off. :D Dont even need to know how to do ip trace stuff from posts. Though he is at least attempting to be slightly more subtle and blend in and fit in a bit with this latest re-incarnation.

The scammers from T**** must be getting desperate for money by now.
Fucking glad their source of income has gone now.

The phantasm magically appears in the place of St Dr Perkins! Crafty :D Phantasmagical!

A lot of people can get good coke buddy. Youd be surprised. :)

Surprised? I'd be fucking shocked at 85%+ going up someone's nose in the UK seeing as it's unlikely to even come into the country at that purity.

I don't doubt that the coke is "good" or that your dealer said it's 120% pure ;)