• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's your guys drug usage like?

You must be doing something right because you've never been sectioned? I like your measure of success.

I've never been hospitalised due to drugs. Not even once.

Yeah but you are of the generation with shit drugs n u ain't from the West Country

Call herself part time crack head wtf I just had one for breakfast seriously and some home made bread with home made jam .

All depends on your perspective, doesn't it? :)

Without a doubt you've done well to still be alive, if you count that as an achievement. Travelling around the world is definitely an accomplishment, yeah. Nobody would deny that. You're a decent, intelligent guy with some good values too, though the bragging maybe detracts from that in some people's eyes. I'm used to it so it doesn't bother me.

Most people don't get sectioned, even those like me who are mentally ill and careless with the chemicals, so I don't know if that can really count. You must admit, though, that by some people's standards you've done a lot of damage to your body and your prospects over the years through your addictions. You're here in spite of your drug use rather than because of it. Wouldn't you agree?

Me n u have got a few things in common in the mental health department I know that u can read between. The lines of my posts unlike some with less intellect

I passed a police drug test whilst pulled over on a jet ski high as fuck on LSD in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef.

Surely that counts for something?

That's exactly the sort of behaviour that scores points mate

Me n u have got a few things in common in the mental health department I know that u can read between. The lines of my posts unlike some with less intellect

I've just grown accustomed to your various styles, that's all. :D

Anyway, a lot of the drug-related deaths we've had around this forum have had nothing whatsoever to do with depressant combos or any of the drugs people think of as 'dangerous'. That's something to think about I reckon. Those people hitting the RC stims and dissociatives might think they're safer than those using heroin or booze, but it ain't always the case is it?

Hmm not sure I approve of the showings off of drugs abuse...the inner HR person in me (who had 180mgof 4-Fa on their shreddiies this morn) once ended up calling her man out over one night for 3 eight balls many moons ago..of probs the best coke you could get in this country at that time, although you did pay through the nose..possible obvious pun intended (really actually probs had a good 50/60% purity..astonishing compared to the now). and for that 3rd I rang him early Sunday Morning -bout 10 am..I gotta whispered, "yeh babe within the hour" and I am like where the fuck are you? his retort;

"I'm at church with my Mother"..bloody priceless.

But those halcyon days are long gone as is he!

Last edited:
Oh the hypocrisy from brimz, cracks me up

Ive given out decent HR advise before, and will continue to do so

And i will say it yet again, a vallie or two (maximum in my case) with booze is hardly bad downer combo of the century. obv not wise but still, im sensible with benzos my tolerance is still low after 3 years of dabbling with them

Brimz you are becoming that stereotype of the old bragging junkie. In my day I did this and that. Im so good at so and so. You could never handle what I've done in my time. I used to roadie for The Quo. I managed Oasis before Noel Gallagher started high school.

What exactly are you trying to justify? Who are you trying to impress? You used to be sound but now it's just more of that same shit constantly.

I've got a feeling id probably end up a bit like that when im older, about pre ban meph and DMT and various shit. probs not in the same way tho. im proud ive tried them and the nights ive had on em, societys opinion can go fuck itself

How somebody that combines redicilious amounts of opiates and benzos has the gorm to criticize me i aint got a clue

I've met a few people like that in my time. Normally on a park bench wasted wearing last weeks clothes. Talking about how smart they are/were and all the wonderful things they did before they ended up skagged out on a bench at 40.

Brimz, I am not saying you are like that. I am saying that you are acting like that. Stop it and post some hip hop.

So back to the topic on hand...
Currently averaging 2.8 times drinking heavily a week. Typically Monday, Wednesday, Fridays.
Only really use recreational drugs for big events, so this year - MDMA on NYE, Coke staff party, and MDMA the last weekend for a couple of gigs. In previous years we'd normally get a binge going once every other month, now it's closer to once every 3 or once whenever I'm home. Nightlife here is shite.
Got a couple of festival this summer which I imagine will only 2 nights per festival, although one of those is boomtown which is bound to end up being a 5 day binge just to keep me alive.

Only just starting off tbh. Drink a beer or two maybe three times a week and can't really afford the good stuff like vodka on a regular basis unfortunately.

There are so many different drugs classes I'd love to try... amphetamine, phenethylamines, tryptamines, empathogens and entactogens ( dont even know the difference between these lot really ).
I don't trust all these new bullshit chemicals vendors are selling so I'm not willing to dive into that. Wish I had found out about it sooner when more of the good ones were available legally.

As for drugs I've actually done, so far it's just Etizolam and Salvia. Minimal amounts of Diazepam and N2O under a medical setting. Of course the weed/alcohol/tobacco too but never had a dealer, so I've been weed-less for years.

oh god I forgot psychedelics. That's #1 on my to-do list.

Last edited:
Etizolam and salvia? I don't think either of those actually count.

If you live in London you must surely be able to get a hold of something decent, no?

I don't trust all these new bullshit chemicals vendors are selling so I'm not willing to dive into that. Wish I had found out about it sooner when more of the good ones were available legally.

Some of them are excellent.

I passed a police drug test whilst pulled over on a jet ski high as fuck on LSD in the middle of the Great Barrier Reef.

Surely that counts for something?

Counts as a practical demonstration of the fact it's essentially impossible to test for LSD as it stops being LSD within seconds of reaching the brain. Just isn't possible to get a positive drug test on acid. If you can do the same on weed or MDMA I'd be more impressed.

(yes, that is a challenge :p)

(actually it isn't)

... I'd love to try... amphetamine, phenethylamines, tryptamines, empathogens and entactogens ( dont even know the difference between these lot really ).... oh god I forgot psychedelics. That's #1 on my to-do list.

Differences are... amphetamine (speed) is actually a phenthylamine along with a number of other well-known drugs (2C-B (and all the relatives), MDMA, mescaline, DOM, etc, etc). Tryptamines are the other main family of psychedelics (DMT, aMT, psilocybin (magic mushroom), 4-HO-MET (latest trypt I've sampled). Phenthylamine-based psychedelics are also often known as psychedelic amphetamines - just to make it even clearer :D

And as for entactogens and empathogens, they're different words for the same thing (MDMA, 6-APDB, methylone and so on). Drugs that tends to produce empathy as a main feature.

And, as covered by the above, psychedelics can come under a number of the above families and also different ones. LSD, for example, is an odd one as it has traits of both phenethylamine and trytpamine. Salvia Divonorum is a whole other family entirely (can't recall off the top of my head but it's actually a member of the sage family - same as you have in stuffing). Ketamine, and a number of the other dissociatives (Salvia is classed as a dissociative alongside Fly Agaric mushrooms and nitrous oxide, incidentally) are arylcyclohexylamines. Etizolam, diazepam and all the other 'pams' and 'lams' are benzodiazepienes or the closely-related pseudo-benzodiazepienes (Z-drugs like Zopiclone being in the latter camp).

It does all seem a bit confusing at first but you soon pick it up. I knew - and indeed still know - essentially fuck all about chemistry really but I do know just enough of the absolute basics to be able to give a very basic explanation of what is what. To whit, see above.