• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your favorite deliriant?

Wouldnt recommend it for other than research purposes.
It has been what 50 yrs? I still smell it.

I've been wanting to try Nutmeg for a minute now! How similar is it to Diphenhydramine?
I wouldn't know as I don't understand why anyone would want to be taking these drugs to get into that kind of state in the first place. This is the shit you do when you can't get any decent drugs. From what I heard there was the "benadryl challenge" or whatever which started as a meme and people ended up reporting some very nasty side effects and hallucinations. Dipenhydramine in my opinion should be used as an antihistamine, perhaps to combat the overitchiness that comes with some opioid or merely to combat hay-fever. I'd never heard of it being used recreationally until that meme.

Nutmeg is horrible, it lasts for days and these are days of confusion and probably acting very strangely without even realising it. Also potentially highly dangerous. You could walk into the wrong area and end up having everything taken from you without experience. The only difference in effect I'm aware of from what I've seen relates to the terrifying hallucinations that benadryl gives. 1

These are drugs you do when you can't get decent, recreational drugs. Deliriants as a class of psychoactive substances are probably best kept clear of unless there are some good ones I don't know about (there was a mushroom you could get in headshops after psilocybin mushrooms were banned - fly agaric maybe? But never heard good things about that either).

I would suggest staying away from deliriants altogether personally as they are dangerous.

I kinda liked low dose doxylamine and hydroxyzine, especially in combination with an opiate or benzo. Dont know if that would count since they dont rlly function as deliriants at that dose. Amanita Muscaria and Ambien are the only drugs that I’d (incorrectly) call a deliriant that i enjoy, and they’re hypnotics, not deliriants. Deliriants suck. Ive tried high dose dramamine, benadryl, and nothing good happened.