• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's your favorite deliriant?

The Holy Quadruplty

Bluelighter
What's your favorite deliriant type drug? If you have more than one rank them on how much you like each one on a scale of one to ten. If you like to take them with other substances I'm curious what substances they're!

I really wonder if anybody likes doing delirants or just the side effects of some of them like euphoria seems to be the case with some people.

I did 500mg DPH once and hated it, wasn't enough to give me delirium or to see spiders but the feeling was awful and I was thankful to be able to fall asleep quickly.

Jimson Weed seeds feel like a slightly nicer DPH in lower doses. You can throw them in a bowl and smoke them to titrate. Jimson cigarettes used to be sold for asthma and I can confirm that they do loosen secretions.

So, just like DPH, it's a different ballgame depending on dosage. Still a dirty, "meh" drug at low doses and an evil, satanic experience at higher.

I have no idea why anyone would ever enjoy deliriant drugs.... go enjoy your awful pseudo psychosis.

Deliriants? Been there done that. No fucking thank you.

You want delusion? Keep asking for it. You'll be begging for your sanity back when you realize it's gone forever.

Teenager shit.

I have no idea why anyone would ever enjoy deliriant drugs.... go enjoy your awful pseudo psychosis.

Deliriants? Been there done that. No fucking thank you.

You want delusion? Keep asking for it. You'll be begging for your sanity back when you realize it's gone forever.

Teenager shit.
I like to take them with opioids, Xanax, Chlorpheniramine, and weed. It was Promethazine before diphenhydramine, but I need to get my next script still. I was taking Diphenhydramine years ago too, and have been the last week. I feel pretty good on the combo right now, and I took 75mg of Diphenhydramine.

75mg of DPH isn't a delirant/anticholinergic dosage, the effects you get stem from the antihistaminergic effects specially if you compare to promethazine. Delirium is an entirely different beast!

75mg of DPH isn't a delirant/anticholinergic dosage, the effects you get stem from the antihistaminergic effects specially if you compare to promethazine. Delirium is an entirely different beast!
Well I'm also on 24mg of Chlorpheniramine which is also an anticholinergic. I'm also on Buprenorphine, Xanax, Cigs, and weed. I definitely feel a decent bit of delirium, but not too intense just almost too intense! By the way did I spell "too" the right way for the last sentence? Lol

Well I'm also on 24mg of Chlorpheniramine which is also an anticholinergic. I'm also on Buprenorphine, Xanax, Cigs, and weed.
I do think that bupe is an anticholinergic on its own based on side effects (difficulty urinating and anorgasmia, specially the first) but I might be wrong. Is 24mg of CPH a high dosage? Did you ever see spiders from that combo? On full delirium people deal with situations and peoples which aren't there and they have their eyes open and absolutely no clue whatsoever to be on drugs.

I do think that bupe is an anticholinergic on its own based on side effects (difficulty urinating and anorgasmia, specially the first) but I might be wrong. Is 24mg of CPH a high dosage? Did you ever see spiders from that combo? On full delirium people deal with situations and peoples which aren't there and they have their eyes open and absolutely no clue whatsoever to be on drugs.
Yea I'm pretty sure 24mg of Chlorpheniramine is a pretty high dose, and yes I definitely had visuals similar to that. I kind of do now, but not too much. The delirium dose feel kind of intense right now. I took them even though I got to shit. 🤣 I wonder if that would decrease the bioavailability, or not? I've always wondered that.

Jimson Weed seeds feel like a slightly nicer DPH in lower doses. You can throw them in a bowl and smoke them to titrate. Jimson cigarettes used to be sold for asthma and I can confirm that they do loosen secretions.

So, just like DPH, it's a different ballgame depending on dosage. Still a dirty, "meh" drug at low doses and an evil, satanic experience at higher.
Jimson Weed seeds sound good, but I'm not sure if I'd try them, or not. Especially with everything else I take. I'd want to like try like scopolamine, or Atropine made by a pharmaceutical company if I was to try. I've read that Chlorpheniramine has Atropine like effects without the opioid reducing effects. I wonder why they make Atropine with hydrocodone in a syrup if it does have opioid reducing effects? Atropine is stronger than Chlorpheniramine tho. They also make Chlorpheniramine with Hydrocodone cough syrup called Tussionex. I forgot to mention Hyoscyamine, and I don't think I've tried it yet either. I have done most drugs tho. Have you guys ever noticed that Atropine, Scopolamine, and Hyoscyamine's chemical structures look pretty similar to Cocaine's chemical structure?

Last edited:
What's your favorite deliriant type drug? If you have more than one rank them o
Holy Quadruplity sounds like the Heidegger concept, the quadrant divinity, amazing concept...

to be honest I've never taken a deliriant but the more I think about it the more "interesting" it seems, even knowing that most of them are very very dangerous, even as serious as to cause death if one it's not lucky/very aware of how they need to be used.
I would never try with the worst ones, but there's some interesting stuff that has tropane alkaloids in a way that makes them "deliriant enough" but not "deliriant enough to kill you" at least at normal doses,
I'm investigating those plants, since a couple months ago, most of them belong to the famous family Solanaceae, some are very similar to Physalis Peruviana or Ashwagandha (that are in that family).
Nicandra Physalodes it's an interesting one that I would like to study carefully. Probably there's others, specially some included in the Traditional Chinese Medicine.
There's some old plants, not very used today, that were associated with European Witchcraft, Belladona, Hyoscyamus Niger, Mandragora Officinarum (Mandrake), Jimsonweed...
all of them have a place in traditional medicine, but all of them are pretty dangerous. I use JImsonweed seeds (2-6) to potentiate psychedelics or if I have motion sickness.

Last edited:
Have you guys ever noticed that Atropine, Scopolamine, and Hyoscyamine's chemical structures look pretty similar to Cocaine's chemical structure?
yeah, cocaine it's a tropane alkaloid, in structure, basically.
There's different tropane alkaloids that are not deliriants, some tropane alkaloids in one of the species called Catuaba (different plants are called Catuaba) has mild stimulant-like properties

really? never tried that but it sounds interesting that something claimed to be a stimulant can have also some deliriant effects,
now that I think about it... if I remember well I've read something about a-php or other similar cathinone having deliriant effects at higher doses,
and I'm talking about anticholinergic effects (and affinity at those receptors), but don't take my word for it, surely the mods of Neuroscience and Pharmacology discussion know more about it.

Holy Quadruplity sounds like the Heidegger concept, the quadrant divinity, amazing concept...

to be honest I've never taken a deliriant but the more I think about it the more "interesting" it seems, even knowing that most of them are very very dangerous, even as serious as to cause death if one it's not lucky/very aware of how they need to be used.
I would never try with the worst ones, but there's some interesting stuff that has tropane alkaloids in a way that makes them "deliriant enough" but not "deliriant enough to kill you" at least at normal doses,
I'm investigating those plants, since a couple months ago, most of them belong to the famous family Solanaceae, some are very similar to Physalis Peruviana or Ashwagandha (that are in that family).
Nicandra Physalodes it's an interesting one that I would like to study carefully. Probably there's others, specially some included in the Traditional Chinese Medicine.
There's some old plants, not very used today, that were associated with European Witchcraft, Belladona, Hyoscyamus Niger, Mandragora Officinarum (Mandrake), Jimsonweed...
all of them have a place in traditional medicine, but all of them are pretty dangerous. I use JImsonweed seeds (2-6) to potentiate psychedelics or if I have motion sickness.
Thank you! Have you ever took the seeds to potentiate opioids, and/or heard of people doing it? I'm also wondering if they still work for nausea when you're on a higher dose to where you're hallucinating very hard?