• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

For tripping, DXM, without a doubt.

For a rush and pure euphoria, MPDV.

It was even more enjoyable than coke in my opinion.

Then you should re evaluate the yayo you've done.

This could be true... I've only done coke once. It was a sample on the tip of a knife, not a full line. Didn't even think about that! I had a good bit more MDPV than my coke when I tried the MDPV. It started off as a speedy rush type feeling, then euphoria, then back to the speedy rush high. When I reached the rush of euphoria from the MDPV, I could not regain that feeling again when redosing, so that sucked. I wanted to fuck everything and I loved everyone. After the euphoria was over, the rest of the bag was snorted throughout the remained or the day and the next couple of days with no sleep or eating. The rest of it was just a speedy high.

During the speedy high, I could not focus. I kept jumping from one thing to the next and I couldn't get anything done. I would start something, poof, get an idea, poof, start something else, poof, start something else, and by the end of the day, I had started 50 things and completed not one of them.

During the speedy high, I could not focus. I kept jumping from one thing to the next and I couldn't get anything done. I would start something, poof, get an idea, poof, start something else, poof, start something else, and by the end of the day, I had started 50 things and completed not one of them.

Never tried any of the bath salts, but that description is sooo fucking on point for like 5 diff things I know LOL

on1 mood enhance legal x was 1 bluee capsule for 15 buks and dam I rolled but my local head shop sells pure mdpv that's were it's at

^ I can't believe that your headshop sells peevee, that is nuts, selling that stuff retail is a bad idea.

My new favorite by far:

IM Methoxetamine......fucking wow, probably better than most street ketamine (at least anything I could find).

Second place (good) mephedrone.

hahaha bathsalt is better than white
wow

air duster is the best legal... real dangerous tho

^ air duster is the best you can do? com'n ... nitrous oxide, mephedrone, 2c-e, dxm, salvia ... all much better choices.

Salvia's fucking bullshit, I wouldn't touch that shite with a bargepole, give me volatile solvents over that any day. DXM is hardly the holy grail either.

Salvia's fucking bullshit, I wouldn't touch that shite with a bargepole, give me volatile solvents over that any day. DXM is hardly the holy grail either.

You're dosing too high on salvia and probably getting crap DXM. One of the best trips I've ever had was a dxm/salvia combo.

Salvia is horrible at any dose, the DXM I've had is pure pharmaceutical grade, I'm certainly not the only one who thinks they're both crap drugs.

I'd rather do pure DXM HCL than K, and I'd rather smoke salvia than cannabis.

I'm gonna assume that you are kidding, but in the future, don't make posts like that in this forum. -TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Mephedrone was far the best when it was legal, i tried MPDV this weekend, but I'd still say DXM.