• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

vector red x dawn really makes you trip but feels like shit in your gut the whole time

vector red x dawn really makes you trip but feels like shit in your gut the whole time

hell yeah man, I used to do that stuff all the time. I think they changed the formula, I used to do the liquid mostly about 5 years back. Last time I tried it it was really salty, one of the most disgusting things I've ever put in my mouth. tripped for nearly 3 days, throwing up constantly, never did it again.

the pills used to be great too, but I thought they got banned. I remember they went off the market, and these new pills called "lifted" took their place. they felt like the same thing but with a more clean high.

a post I made earlier in this thread lol

Some old stuff I used to get in head shops called red dawn. Had penibut, GABA, yohimbine, caffeine, dxm, some other stuff. It was quite a coctail

uh..... peyote?
by far the best and totally unrestricted in canada

Last edited:
Kava!! By far the best. Feels stronger then DXM and alcohol and ZERO down sides to it. In fact I think it benefits me.

LSA. HBWR seeds. Wow.

Also, salvia is mindblowing too.

I also find kava, kanna, and blue lotus to be enjoyable.

nitrous oxide, i havent tried many rc's... i usually stick to the real thing, hahaahaha :D

LSA HBWR seeds. Wow..
Amazin ^_^

DICLAIMER: I am not responsible for anybody who attempts to try the following!
about six months ago, myself and a few other fellow soldiers (in search of the ultimate legal buzz) mixed1 teaspoon of liticane, 200mg Ivory bath salt, and 1oz. of condensed mullien oil into a glass of water, and split three ways.... It was the worst tasting concoction ever, but holy $&@!
It was a six hour orgasm! One the greatest highs (legal or not) ive ever had.
Grab the glass, pound that nasty crap, and find a seat, bc in 30 seconds youw ont know the differemce between up,down, in, out, bellbottoms, sea monkies, or football bats
Lmao. One hell of a ride.

I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt anyone's going to rush out to repeat that experiment.

Amazin ^_^

about six months ago, myself and a few other fellow soldiers (in search of the ultimate legal buzz) mixed1 teaspoon of liticane, 200mg Ivory bath salt, and 1oz. of condensed mullien oil into a glass of water, and split three ways.... It was the worst tasting concoction ever, but holy $&@!
It was a six hour orgasm! One the greatest highs (legal or not) ive ever had.
Grab the glass, pound that nasty crap, and find a seat, bc in 30 seconds youw ont know the differemce between up,down, in, out, bellbottoms, sea monkies, or football bats
Lmao. One hell of a ride.

I blame the 33+mg of MDPV you each had. That's quite a high dose!