• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

DXM for sure. some of the most funny incidents happened to me while under this. metting friends randomly outside while peaking is so funny. they are just thinking to themselves "what the fuuuck ?"

Neuro Blast by London Underground. White speed pills that had a clean high. Take one of those pills & stay awake for 24 hours. Clean come down, no crash what so ever. Damn pills were banned & taken off the market after being legal for several years.

Alcohol. That's the "best" legal high I've gotten. Unless you consider pharmaceuticals, but technically speaking it was illegal for me to have consumed without a script for recreational purposes. I've never tried any legal RC's.

Hmm, these are all fantastico for me:

dxm+2c-e+nitrous
dxm+salvia+nitrous
dxm+2c-e+mephedrone
alcohol+mephedrone

dxm and meph are pretty nice by individually but when it comes to 2c-e or nitrous or salvia I much prefer those in combos. <3

DXM's always been marvelous for me. And the occasional salvia trip can be great, although that's not exactly something you'd want to do often....

Granted, I have yet to try LSA - need to get on that at some point.

My favorites:

DXM with Mucinex, 4-6 times daily, spread throughout the day for euphoria, meth like high, power, strength, but can become hallucinatory.

DXM with 2 bottles of Zicam max (unavailable anymore unless it's still available online) is my all time favorite, but the day after the trip is unbearable. Laying in bed in a pile of sweat, cold sweats, fever, and extreme nausea make me only want to do it about once a year. Urination is almost impossible.

Another one I liked was an herbal spice blend that may or may not have contained JWH or something similar, but I grew rather dependent on it.

Bath salts (either mephedrone or MDPV, not sure what I had) was probably one of the best experiences I have had. I tried redosing with no real enjoyable effects afterwards or even a couple days later. other than more energy and a methamphetamine type feeling. The one hour coke rush that was experienced was the single most amazing feeling. The experience came in waves. It started off with a feeling similar cocaine, with extreme euphoria (at least 100 times more powerful than my cocaine experience when I tried it). It was way much more intense and enjoyable. I feel ashamed of doing hard drugs and the only real hard drugs that I would do are pretty much weed, although I have tried meth once, and cocaine twice. Meth made me feel like I wouldn't ever be able to go to sleep. I had a small amount (smoked about 10 hits out of a pipe) that time and wouldn't do it again probably, unless I was alone for a week and much older (kids graduated and wife was on vacation or something). I laid in bed for hours and hours and was not tired. I wasn't shaky or euphoric. I just felt bored out of my wits and felt that the experience was completely pointless. I would prefer cocaine over meth. I guess its one of those things where your first try is amazing, and the rest of the times that you do it just suck. My friends loved the bath salts that I let them sample also. I just felt like I was in love with everyone and everything. When I did cocaine for the first time, I attempted to jump an 8 foot fence and swing around a pole. I felt like I could do anything. I would love to do it again, but no time soon.

worddd. a friend of mine is totally 10x slower than he was 6 months ago from smoking that nonstop. poor guy.

I've been using various JWH compounds daily for nearly five months and have no ill effects from it. I'm not saying you're lying, but your friend must have used a ton of it. It feels no worse than weed to me, except it's easy to nuke yourself if you're using pure JWH and aren't careful with dosing.

I've been using various JWH compounds daily for nearly five months and have no ill effects from it. I'm not saying you're lying, but your friend must have used a ton of it. It feels no worse than weed to me, except it's easy to nuke yourself if you're using pure JWH and aren't careful with dosing.

After a month of JWH use, my tolerance skyrocketed by far. I remember the days when I would be completely melted to the couch and unable to speak without stuttering my words after a few hits of weed, but now I can smoke an entire blunt and be pretty baked but nothing close to when I first started smoking. It's been 2 months since I've smoked weed. I sure do miss it. Did you know THC shrinks tumors?

MDPV IME best DARI...only methamphetamine compares as a stim ime.
desoxypipradol...I found it decent, smooth and mellow, just lasts forever (like all weekend)
MDMcat...like MDMA, but about 30% weaker.
mephedrone...trippy mdmaish, but speedier and kinda funky.
4-floroamphetamine....slightly empathogenic stimulant.

are all very good, fairly easy to get, legal highs. (under the canadian laws anyways)

poppy pod tea is also awesome. CWE'd codeine, at least here in Canada, is also an easy and good choice.
dextromethorphan is a decent NMDA channel blocker...just get caps and avoid syrup for puking.
phenazepam is a good benzo that is not covered in usa/canada.

if you have access to serious lab facilities, you come up with alot more too. these are just all easy to get ones. either at the pharmacy, or a bit of interneting and you have them.

nutmeg is total shit. its unpleasant.

Yeah I agree with you about the Poppy Pod tea, that is amazing stuff. I don't know about the RC's you mention (don't care for stimulants) but I would say that Etizolam was the best benzo (legal) powder out there. But now its impossible to find.. Phenazepam is dangerous, last wayy wayy way to long, and doesn't even really feel like a normal benzo... AT ALL.. Phenazepam is junk if you ask me.. and yes Nutmeg is stupidest thing i've ever heard of, never done it because I do research before I do anything.. lol

Can't believe I forgot about nitrous! That is an extremely good legal high, I wouldn't rate it above alcohol because you can't do it all the time but while on other drugs it is EXTREMELY fun.

^^ AGREED! I can't believe i forgot about N2O

Last edited:
I really wish I could find some poppy pods locally... Damn bank needs to send me my debit card already, so I can order some goodies online :)

The best legal high I have ever gotten? I changed someone's life once. It was and still is the most unbelievable feeling, even now, whenever I think about it.

^ plus it's not legal anymore anyway (at least in the US)

Last edited:
^JWH-018 is legal in the vast majority of the countries of the world.