• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

u mean 100% legal? like not "not for human consumption" type of legal or obtain legal and legitimate scripts for real diseases?

like not a research chemical or prescribed full acting mu opiate?

f if I know then...

duster :|

"IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE"

oh, and GDh, bath salts are research chemicals, usually stimulants, that are meant to mimic the action of MDMA and Amphetamines. if you look around for names like mephedrone, 4-mmc, MDPV, methylone, all are or were sold as bath salts to get around the FDA and equivalent organizations.

Without a doubt it would have to be kratom. Though it's generally a lackluster experience with any sort of opiate tolerance.

Pure dxm powder is great. I've consumed many liters of syrup and hundreds (thousands?) of coughgels in my day, but it's not something I can see myself ever doing again. Thinking about it almost made me gag just now, not to mention the trip from pure dxm certainly feels cleaner.

I'm also a big fan of the jwh series.

Without a doubt it would have to be kratom. Though it's generally a lackluster experience with any sort of opiate tolerance.

Pure dxm powder is great. I've consumed many liters of syrup and hundreds (thousands?) of coughgels in my day, but it's not something I can see myself ever doing again. Thinking about it almost made me gag just now, not to mention the trip from pure dxm certainly feels cleaner.

I'm also a big fan of the jwh series.

pure dxm hcl powder is the cleanest dxm trip I've ever gotten ... it is way more enjoyable than dxm hbr and it is tons cleaner than even dxm-only based cough syrups.

Excluding the RC's & kratom, probably benzedrex (propylhexedrine)... although I rarely/never do it anymore, was pleasantly surprised and ended up getting high on it a number of times.

Dxm is awesome

I have to get some of this DXM now....

DXM Is The Best Legal High Hands Down. Start With 8 Coricidin COUGH AND COLD First Off. Don't Pick Any Other Type Of Coricidin But Cough And Cold. The Purple Striped Box. =D8 Should Be Enough To Get You High For About 8 Hours.

My best legal high has to be 10 pints of Stella followed by few shots of Absinthe and Jack Daniels always does the trick as well.

DXM Is The Best Legal High Hands Down. Start With 8 Coricidin COUGH AND COLD First Off. Don't Pick Any Other Type Of Coricidin But Cough And Cold. The Purple Striped Box. =D8 Should Be Enough To Get You High For About 8 Hours.

That is very stupid/dangerouse advice. Do not use triple C's to get high off dxm. You should only use stuff that contains dxm and only dxm as an active ingredient like robo cough gells.

lol speaking robo cough gel they actualy sell them at my campuses book store.

My best legal high has to be 10 pints of Stella followed by few shots of Absinthe and Jack Daniels always does the trick as well.
Stella tastes like feet.

Mania. Specifically, "medium-mania", w/o any real issues but w/ all the good parts. Almost like speed w/o the side effects, with a nice mental assurance that no drug can provide ;)
/probably not what you were looking for ;P

Kratom, I preloaded with 5htp a day before and had 12 hours of sleep.

Now i'm not sure if serotonin has anything to do with the high, however i'm starting to suspect it does.

I got such a fucking great high from kratom it was amazing.

I'm wondering what serotonin would have to do w/ kratom, considering its effects are (correct me if wrong) mediated primarily through u and kappa receptors, but never know!

Kratom, I preloaded with 5htp a day before and had 12 hours of sleep.

Now i'm not sure if serotonin has anything to do with the high, however i'm starting to suspect it does.
Perhaps a bit, although being on an SNRI antidepressant seems to affect my kratom highs very little. It definitely can be energizing, thus affects dopamine and/or norepinephrine... and for sure the opiate receptors.