• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the best LEGAL high you've ever gotten? Rate them

If its in regards to RC's
Mephedrone

Otherwise my best legal highs were poppy pod tea from poppies i bought on ebay and Kratom tea from a Kratom extract I bought online tho a slightly weaker one is available at the headshop by me

This is hard...there are so many legal substances that are produce consistenly good effects, its hard to say. I guess I'll list my favorites in 3 categories:

Best psychedelic/dissociative: HBWR or MG seeds/DXM
Best recreational high: Poppy Pod tea
Best stimulant/study drug: Kratom

This is hard...there are so many legal substances that are produce consistenly good effects, its hard to say. I guess I'll list my favorites in 3 categories:

Best psychedelic/dissociative: HBWR or MG seeds/DXM
Best recreational high: Poppy Pod tea
Best stimulant/study drug: Kratom

I definitely need to try seeds. I'm hearing way too much goodness about them.

Just received another order of Kratom last night. Dosed myself up a strong cup (estimated dosage) probably around 10-15g. This stuff is absolutely amazing. I felt effects within 10 minutes, peaked at around 30, and it hit me like a freight train!!! Honestly, any high I've ever gotten off pills doesn't even come close to how high I was, and for how long!! I dosed at about 7pm last night, it is now 10am and I still feel it, pupils still are small, rubbery legs, minor euphoria, etc..

I may write a trip report but there's nothing really interesting. I simply made a strong cup of kratom and got unexpectedly high. Any higher and I probably would've been uncomfortable. Also, the stimulation I got from it kicked major ass. Don't get me wrong, I love me some pod-nod, but being THAT high, THAT euphoric and having that much wide-eyed energy, this drug is quickly climbing the list to my favorites. I read a TR from someone who used kratom for the first time, and they described it as half a hit of MDMA mixed with an opiate. I can definitely see where he's coming from on the dosage I took. I felt very euphoric, empathetic, for lovey-dovey-touchy-feeley with my girlfriend, chatty, feeling closer to friends, etc.. It also came with a lovely tingly body high that also resembled a low-dose of MDMA. It's all natural, supposedly less addictive (even though I was feeeenin' for a re-dose this morning, but I held off), and I doubt it's very neuro-toxic, if at all, especially if used in moderation and not daily.

My only complaints are the nausea that seems to come and go. At first right after I drank it all down, I was on the verge of puking but tried my hardest not to puke and waste all the product and effort. Took a shower, held it in, it went away and in the stars I was!! Here and there I'd get a little wave of nausea, had absolutely no appetite and had a relatively empty stomach to begin with, so that was discomforting as well. All in all though, I felt absolutely amazing all night on this incredible, LEGAL substance.

Cheap too. Cost me $20 for 50g shipped to my door, and 50g is easily 4-5 doses like I had last night, or maybe 6-7 slightly lesser highs, essentially, it's ~$4 for an 'opiate' high that lasts a good 12 hours. Try getting that with pills. For a functional high I'd dose less, but if it's a chill-at-home night, high dosage for sure!!! Maybe a little diazepam to round it off, a bong toke or two and a beer. Whoa boy... :)

LSA is definitely quality for its price and availability. It is not child's play like many would suggest.

Does anyone get a kick off pseudoephedrine? I've read many reports of people getting positive effects, while others saying nothing at all, and even others having bad effects. I took 180mg the other day, and felt nothing more than a similar stimulation to a 5 Hour Energy shot, kinda. Maybe placebo.

Why am I reading reports on Erowid of some people saying it feels like an MDMA come up?? I want that from an OTC drug!!! :(

And no, screw propylhexedrine. Did it once, won't do it again.

The JWH's

I tried JWH and did enjoy it (K2 Summit), but I'm not really too keen on it. I have a steady enough flow of fantastic chronic so JWH is really not worth it for me. For a legal alternative it's great, but still, I've read horror reports of side effects, over dosing, etc.. Plus it's a synthetic which is always a big ehhhhh :\

Kratom in def my favorite legal high because of the quality of the high and how long it lasts.

I tried JWH and did enjoy it (K2 Summit), but I'm not really too keen on it. I have a steady enough flow of fantastic chronic so JWH is really not worth it for me. For a legal alternative it's great, but still, I've read horror reports of side effects, over dosing, etc.. Plus it's a synthetic which is always a big ehhhhh :\

worddd. a friend of mine is totally 10x slower than he was 6 months ago from smoking that nonstop. poor guy.

Some old stuff I used to get in head shops called red dawn. Had penibut, GABA, yohimbine, caffeine, dxm, some other stuff. It was quite a coctail

well ill tell u i will never smoke the legal bud i love the real deal but i have did the bath salts cloud 9 is the best by far its jus so strong to me like stronger than meth. my local headshop had these fake ectasy pills in a blue capsule in a bag said on1 or somethin it jus said mood enhancer it was great jus like x