• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the appeal of cocaine?

Look, coke is also simply not as good as it was 20 some yrs ago, its not even the same drug compared to me to what it is today, I was for many yrs already long addicted to sniffing coke, at some point 6g a day, then I knew I had to quit and due to the effects not being the same when I relapsed I switched to basecoke and yes, I fell in love with it, had it completely under control untill the last months or so, it spiralled heavily out of control with days and nights smoking non stop till I smoked 15g and stuff like that...

Once every few months I like to do a speed binge, but I never before got at home in the speed scene as I was in the coke scene, but now for the first time ever I put time and effort in finding a trustable, less expensive of course buying for at least 100g, what we call an onsje, but finally straight from the primary source, super high quality and uncut, and I found that source...

Now I never was all too big a speedfreak but after the first medium line I just knew fuck coke, this quality amp is my new doc, the euphoria I cant describe how intense, very physically high energy but without trouble of my chest or heart, and now, after ten full hrs binging like crazy only now I take a second rather small line, and now 9 hrs later Im gonna do my third line, so cheap!!!

I thought I already knew what good amp was but this is so unique that it feels like another drug, spectacular, and this will spiral out of control, I know it, but hey, to quote the great Charles Bukowski; find what you love and let it kill you.

Of courze, dont do that, but my point is choose a few drugs you really like and try to fully penetrate that drug scene, first make friends who use it, start asking where you can buy large sources and so on until you find your spectacular never knew such quality existed primary source, okay you will have to invest in larger amounts, so what, save up go clean whatever it takes, the investment will be cheap per g and you can now enter heaven, man I thought basecoke was my doc, haha, finally I found my heaven!

Disagree completely with its changed from back in the day; it's just dealers have gotten better at replicating it and cleverer about their chosen adulterents.

Out of say 10 dealers local, maybe only one has stuff I would say is passable for personal consumption. The rest is heavily mixed with anything from magic, levamisole, boric acid, strictin (rat poison), benzo - lido - nolva etc. Right down to stuff from the super market like creatine or baby teething powder.

It really is a case of choose your supplier wisely. Test your purchases. And speak up immediately if the quality is bad or they've cut it. If you're not vocal about being unhappy most dealers will take the piss.

Unless your buying large amounts on the street then small personal amounts are nearly always cut down. If you're fussy it really is better to do your homework, study the markets for a vendor with good feedback and clean product. And even then test it to ensure what you're getting is clean.

All the best product I've tried has been from markets or abroad.

I'm 40 and first tried age 12. Time means nothing mate imo educating yourself and real world experience is what it comes down to.

I'd remove the self incriminating evidence there too.

And BTW yes I agree certain parts of the production have changed but after 20 years of use all the best batches I've had were since 2016 and bought online or abroad.

There is good coke still out there but i seen people buy some shit which makes their nose run so much and after a few lines they get ulcers up their nose .

Havn't taken this much coke in my life combined compared, as i have the past few months. All "pure" which often feels just as pure as stuff ive had tested at 86%. I dont enoy it without booze (slippery slope), its expensive as fuck and the actual high doesnt make me energetic and chatty more often than not. it just hyjacks my dopamine system and makes me sniff it till its gone, followed by regret and a lack of sleep, food and money. Terrible drug but its literally everywhere and in my line of work is hard to turn down. id prefer really clean speed.

Disagree completely with its changed from back in the day; it's just dealers have gotten better at replicating it and cleverer about their chosen adulterents.

Out of say 10 dealers local, maybe only one has stuff I would say is passable for personal consumption. The rest is heavily mixed with anything from magic, levamisole, boric acid, strictin (rat poison), benzo - lido - nolva etc. Right down to stuff from the super market like creatine or baby teething powder.

It really is a case of choose your supplier wisely. Test your purchases. And speak up immediately if the quality is bad or they've cut it. If you're not vocal about being unhappy most dealers will take the piss.

Unless your buying large amounts on the street then small personal amounts are nearly always cut down. If you're fussy it really is better to do your homework, study the markets for a vendor with good feedback and clean product. And even then test it to ensure what you're getting is clean.

All the best product I've tried has been from markets or abroad.

Absolutely, the best thing to happen to cocaine was the dark net. I have had some insanely good stuff over the years.

I've probably only had "good coke" once or twice. And yeah, it does the bizniz, but still: Like Ismene2 said, it's essentially rubbish. Little good for the following bad.
I've had crack waaaayyy in the past and it still sucks really. I'd much rather have a Cathinone to be honestly honest.

Coke is a social drug. It's a waste of money to use alone. Use it in a group setting and wait for the fun to happen. It's in many ways the opposite of opioids. The former is very prosocial whereas the latter is the most antisocial drug that I know of. When I score heroin I just wanna seclude myself and don't wanna interact with anyone while high. Coke on the other hand makes me very extroverted.
But most people get super shit coke. If you do your normal city coke then it'll be sociable and you can do a decent amount. Try doing the same amount but it's 90% pure fishscale. You start becoming a hermit when you do a lot of pure.

Omniimpotence in the long term.

I've heard of cocaine cut with sildenafil, suggesting a market.

I like Chaos -cocaine cut with (S) ketamine (esketamine) which I think sells for £100/g.

I don't like cocaine. I turn it down when offered for free.

Would like more isophenidine or just pure MDMA.
We call s isomer ket and coke Calvin Klein lol

Most if not nearly all coke/crack heads I know find the habit regrettable 9/10 times IMO.

I notice high quality c seems to be available in abundance everywhere these days. Available quicker than a pizza from the albos. A lot of very clean stuff washes a treat, at the moment in my local area, on a par with top notch DNM material. Although that said I find having access to quality coke at short notice local very counter productive to financial wellbeing lol.

Been off the stuff for a couple of weeks now. Very fed up with it. Equally can't seem to go anywhere for a drink even without winding up on it due to mates etc. :\
Keeps ya going and you end up in that cycle of drink, bump, drink, bump.. to be fair coke has saved a lot of people from going to jail. I don't condone drinking and driving but I've seen good coke damn near bring people back from the dead and were straight and more "sober" than anyone else. Not sober so much as in control of their faculties and equilibrium on point.

We call s isomer ket and coke Calvin Klein lol

Is it the (S) or the (R)? The latter is a DRI (and not an NMDA antagonist) so the subjective effects are those of cocaine but more potent. About 20 years ago it was being sold as 'chaos' and was really costly. I don't like coke so didn't try it but among the users I knew, it was the drug of choice.

I've not met anyone who does coke and doesn't drink. Everyone is having beer. The only time it's not is when in the car, but will be having beer later when we get to where we are going

I've not met anyone who does coke and doesn't drink. Everyone is having beer. The only time it's not is when in the car, but will be having beer later when we get to where we are going
I ALWAYS have beer whatever. Don't smoke, don't do coke or anything else that goes together.
I do H and don't have anything else...

I've often been made to feel like the odd-man-out not for declining to drink but for declining to use cocaine. I just don't enjoy cocaine or enjoy being around people using cocaine. To be fair some people are totally reasonable when they use cocaine but it seems to make the majority of people unpleasant to be around.

I've never sampled (R) ketamine but I was with a group who were pretty experienced with cocaine and all of them stated that dexketamine was VERY similar to cocaine. Of course, benocyclidine (a PCP homologue) is infamous as a drug almost identical to cocaine although having a dangerously steep dose-response curve. It turned up in fake MDMA tablets (?) briefly but that steep dose-response made it extremely dangerous.

So with esketamine now becoming the de-facto drug within medicine, producers have the choice of cheaply producing the racemate and resolving esketamine and somehow getting rid of the waste OR using a route that leads to an enantiomerpure product which will still result in at least a little unwanted (R).

But either way, (R) ketamine is increasingly becoming a waste product. Since it's active, no doubt someone WILL find a consumer.

I've not met anyone who does coke and doesn't drink.
When I used to do coke (glad I stopped all drugs except opioids and rick simpson oil, but I use the latter only for health reasons and not to get high) I was probably the only one in my peer group who never drank C2H5OH, but that might be because I hate that compound with a passion. It should be avoided because the liver turns cocaine and ethanol into the incredibly toxic homogenous mixture ethylbenzoylecgonine that is even more cardio- and hepatotoxic than cocaine and alcohol by themselves. It's not safer use. This comment is not directed at you, but to any reader here who might be unaware of this. Please avoid mixing these two substances.

Also, most coke these days is cut to shit with badly synthesized RC amps (at least here in Germany. Can't speak for other countries). An anhydrous acetone wash won't get rid of these amp cuts (only byproducts unintentionally created by talentless chemists who abandoned their studies halfway through, otherwise they'd be working for Pfizer, J&J, Aliud Pharma, Bayer, etc.). It also gets rid of additonal alkaloids, which are leftovers that are in the final product due to a rushed, unfinished, incorrect, or completely lacking cleaning procedure. Interestingly, these unwanted alkaloids tend to mimic the psychoactive effects of amphetamines. I'm not exactly sure why that is though. And please do NOT use beauty store acetone folks! It MUST be acetone with a purity of 99% or ideally 99.99% in its ANHYDROUS form.
If you cannot or are unwilling to buy that from a supplier you can PM me and I'll show you an easy way to synthesize it yourself.

Now, in case you have done an acetone wash and still feel wired from your cocaine, you very likely have amps, ephedrine and/or pseudoephedrine cut into the mix. Since we don't know if EITHER amphetamine, ephedrine or pseudoephedrine is in the mix, we're going to use chloroform, anhydrous ethyl alcohol and anhydrous diethyl ether in successive but not neccessarily in chronological order.

To rid your mix off of ephedrine you need chloroform (it is entirely insoluble in chloroform). Use no more than 12.5ml/g of cocaine.

For amphetamine removal you need anydrous ethyl alcohol, 190 proof, 95%, ACS grade. Pour 5-10 ml of ethyl alcohol into your beaker for every gram of cocaine you have. Next, pour your cocaine into the ethyl alcohol. Your cocaine will dissolve entirely into the alcohol. Anything that doesn't, isn't cocaine, and is most likely amphetamine. Stir for about 3-5 minutes and then pour the entire contents into a filter paper.

For pseudoephedrine you need anhydrous diethyl ether (also known as simply ether). IMPORTANT: as opposed to anhydrous ethyl alcohol, your cocaine will stay as a solid on the bottom of the beaker, while your psuedoephedrine will entirely dissolve into the ether, so do NOT throw away the solid, otherwise you end up snorting/smoking/shooting the crappy pseudoephedrine!

Remember:
Ethanol -> throw away the solid.
Ether -> throw away the liquid.
Chloroform -> throw away the solid.

There you go. Semi-pure cocaine for you connoisseurs out there. And stay away from the shitstain C2H5OH...yeah yeah I know I sound preachy again...

Last edited:
When I used to do coke (glad I stopped all drugs except opioids and rick simpson oil, but I use the latter only for health reasons and not to get high) I was probably the only one in my peer group who never drank C2H5OH, but that might be because I hate that compound with a passion. It should be avoided because the liver turns cocaine and ethanol into the incredibly toxic homogenous mixture ethylbenzoylecgonine that is even more cardio- and hepatotoxic than cocaine and alcohol by themselves. It's not safer use. This comment is not directed at you, but to any reader here who might be unaware of this. Please avoid mixing these two substances.

Also, most coke these days is cut to shit with badly synthesized RC amps (at least here in Germany. Can't speak for other countries). An anhydrous acetone wash won't get rid of these amp cuts (only byproducts unintentionally created by talentless chemists who abandoned their studies halfway through, otherwise they'd be working for Pfizer, J&J, Aliud Pharma, Bayer, etc.). It also gets rid of additonal alkaloids, which are leftovers that are in the final product due to a rushed, unfinished, incorrect, or completely lacking cleaning procedure. Interestingly, these unwanted alkaloids tend to mimic the psychoactive effects of amphetamines. I'm not exactly sure why that is though. And please do NOT use beauty store acetone folks! It MUST be acetone with a purity of 99% or ideally 99.99% in its ANHYDROUS form.
If you cannot or are unwilling to buy that from a supplier you can PM me and I'll show you an easy way to synthesize it yourself.

Now, in case you have done an acetone wash and still feel wired from your cocaine, you very likely have amps, ephedrine and/or pseudoephedrine cut into the mix. Since we don't know if EITHER amphetamine, ephedrine or pseudoephedrine is in the mix, we're going to use chloroform, anhydrous ethyl alcohol and anhydrous diethyl ether in successive but not neccessarily in chronological order.

To rid your mix off of ephedrine you need chloroform (it is entirely insoluble in chloroform). Use no more than 12.5ml/g of cocaine.

For amphetamine removal you need anydrous ethyl alcohol, 190 proof, 95%, ACS grade. Pour 5-10 ml of ethyl alcohol into your beaker for every gram of cocaine you have. Next, pour your cocaine into the ethyl alcohol. Your cocaine will dissolve entirely into the alcohol. Anything that doesn't, isn't cocaine, and is most likely amphetamine. Stir for about 3-5 minutes and then pour the entire contents into a filter paper.

For pseudoephedrine you need anhydrous diethyl ether (also known as simply ether). IMPORTANT: as opposed to anhydrous ethyl alcohol, your cocaine will stay as a solid on the bottom of the beaker, while your psuedoephedrine will entirely dissolve into the ether, so do NOT throw away the solid, otherwise you end up snorting/smoking/shooting the crappy pseudoephedrine!

Remember:
Absolute ethanol -> throw away the solid.
Ether -> throw away the liquid.
Chloroform -> throw away the solid.

There you go. Semi-pure cocaine for you connoisseurs out there. And stay away from the shitstain C2H5OH...yeah yeah I know I sound preachy again...
If you only have a small amount of beer is that less bad?