• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the appeal of cocaine?

Can any coke fans explain what you get out of it and why you pay so much for it? It's a drug that's always left me thinking "I just paid £100 for ten fucking minutes feeling hyper".

Thanking you.
Good coke is.. Pretty good. I think most coke addicts are often chasing the good stuff but accepting shitty product more often than not. Always hanging out and hoping to get the good shit though.

Also, it's nice to do something that doesn't fuck your whole day up.

Don't really even know why personally, mind you I can't stand traditional coke and snorting did it once and it was absolutely fucking disgusting. Crack on the other hand tastes good if it's cooked well from quality and you get to smoke which is always amusing to me not to.mention it hits instant now IV.. what I started out with as my choice ROA not knowing any better... *Ciugh* retard *cough*... Is so incredibly addicting hence why it literally destroys mother fuckers so quick without any mercy your life becomes a blur you start to lose things until it's everything.. the kids ... Your cute white picket fence... That boring but safe office cubicle white collar slave job with the wicked dental benefits(lord how you could use that free dental now more then ever) ...Even the little white yappy habanese you never liked but all alone you kinda miss it's ugly face... Eventually the needle demon sucks every little morsel of soul you once had and you have become this 100k debt 5 credit card maxed empty shell of your former self sucking dicks on a piss and shit smelling alley for enough cash you can go score 2 points of cut poo quality blow and then using your dull rounded over week old insulin needle you fill it with the goods and so desperately, depravingly your lifelesd beedy eyes frantically search up and down your infected abscess filled arms for a sign, anything, of a vein that will end the excruciating fiend that controls you tearing you apart inside out, your heart skips a beat from excitement when you think you've hit... Moment of truth you slowly pull the plunger bac.. success! You nearly explode from relief as you register and as quickly you realize it's ready you slam the plunger down with the force of 10000 crack fiends... Silence.... That familiar taste on your breath, god it really tastes like toxic asshole surely this can't be healthy.. but you secretly enjoy it like everyone does.. 5 seconds more ... Your now completely god damn deaf but can hear a mosquito fart from a football field away some how.. that panic hits you but you welcome it and embrace the uncertainty, the pain, the fear.. you greet these friends of yours with open arms.. for 2 minutes and then reality slaps your acne ridden picked face so hard you come back to that piss and shit smelling alley. You exhale a big stress sigh and get up to repeat the process all over again because that is your destiny you have eventually come to accept.

Tldr: don't try IV coke or crack it really sucks and make your money go away

Is the best crack high the best flash high you can get? Not something I've ever tried. What kind of high is it? Intense/orgasmic? Floaty/dreamy?

Is blondin real or a narccisctic , upwordly mobile mom and pop provided penthouses in Soho, Belgravia, Putney 😉.

I've had coke twice in my life, and both times were beyond amazing. The appeal for me was how PERFECT I felt. Mind, body, and spirit were absolutely content.

This was a few years ago, and both times it was offered to me at a club.

Can any coke fans explain what you get out of it and why you pay so much for it? It's a drug that's always left me thinking "I just paid £100 for ten fucking minutes feeling hyper".

Thanking you.
Try I.V. Crack then say the same young man 😉🤗

Don't really even know why personally, mind you I can't stand traditional coke and snorting did it once and it was absolutely fucking disgusting. Crack on the other hand tastes good if it's cooked well from quality and you get to smoke which is always amusing to me not to.mention it hits instant now IV.. what I started out with as my choice ROA not knowing any better... *Ciugh* retard *cough*... Is so incredibly addicting hence why it literally destroys mother fuckers so quick without any mercy your life becomes a blur you start to lose things until it's everything.. the kids ... Your cute white picket fence... That boring but safe office cubicle white collar slave job with the wicked dental benefits(lord how you could use that free dental now more then ever) ...Even the little white yappy habanese you never liked but all alone you kinda miss it's ugly face... Eventually the needle demon sucks every little morsel of soul you once had and you have become this 100k debt 5 credit card maxed empty shell of your former self sucking dicks on a piss and shit smelling alley for enough cash you can go score 2 points of cut poo quality blow and then using your dull rounded over week old insulin needle you fill it with the goods and so desperately, depravingly your lifelesd beedy eyes frantically search up and down your infected abscess filled arms for a sign, anything, of a vein that will end the excruciating fiend that controls you tearing you apart inside out, your heart skips a beat from excitement when you think you've hit... Moment of truth you slowly pull the plunger bac.. success! You nearly explode from relief as you register and as quickly you realize it's ready you slam the plunger down with the force of 10000 crack fiends... Silence.... That familiar taste on your breath, god it really tastes like toxic asshole surely this can't be healthy.. but you secretly enjoy it like everyone does.. 5 seconds more ... Your now completely god damn deaf but can hear a mosquito fart from a football field away some how.. that panic hits you but you welcome it and embrace the uncertainty, the pain, the fear.. you greet these friends of yours with open arms.. for 2 minutes and then reality slaps your acne ridden picked face so hard you come back to that piss and shit smelling alley. You exhale a big stress sigh and get up to repeat the process all over again because that is your destiny you have eventually come to accept.

Tldr: don't try IV coke or crack it really sucks and make your money go away
What are you on about FFS!!!???

You ever shot good crack? You sure chat some pure bash I swear to God.

I’ve never had quality soft before; only the stepped-on trash that makes me feel regret and irritable not too long after. I heard the good soft, the particles are so fine that it starts dripping out your nose while you’re doing a bump.

Decent crack>average coke. That’s been imprinted into my mind over the years of disappointment in the coke I’ll ever have access to. But crack is another monster for certain personality types. I would generally stay away for someone who is extra prone to addictions of any kind in general.

What are you on about FFS!!!???

You ever shot good crack? You sure chat some pure bash I swear to God.
Sir, your words have a certain harshness to them that I might possibly consider to be offensive, and when I consider things offensive, and being a gentleman with dignity, I may very well have to remove one of these here gloves on my hands! Do you understand what I am on about now? Now thats out of our way I am assuming you are mildly confused from fever and meant to ask me if I had ever injected cocaine powder to which I would answer you that yes I have and good cocaine at that. I have also smoked a rock or two on the occasion, I ensure you that it was excellent rock from some of my country's finest chefs. I do hope my explanation here is at the very least sufficient and not considered pure bash, as I like to consider myself above such deplorable behavior where I would be accused only capable of chatting pure bash.a

Sir, your words have a certain harshness to them that I might possibly consider to be offensive, and when I consider things offensive, and being a gentleman with dignity, I may very well have to remove one of these here gloves on my hands! Do you understand what I am on about now? Now thats out of our way I am assuming you are mildly confused from fever and meant to ask me if I had ever injected cocaine powder to which I would answer you that yes I have and good cocaine at that. I have also smoked a rock or two on the occasion, I ensure you that it was excellent rock from some of my country's finest chefs. I do hope my explanation here is at the very least sufficient and not considered pure bash, as I like to consider myself above such deplorable behavior where I would be accused only capable of chatting pure bash.a
I do admire the cut of your cloth fine sir.

Yeah I'd just woken up, didn't mean to sound harsh, most of EADD are accustomed to my ways. I've IV powder coke & crack too. Personally injecting good crack is near equal to smoking good MDPV HCl in my view.

@Duke Nukem
Anyone who makes reference to slapping someone after removing their glove is good by me, I sure laughed as I've said the same thing online a few times myself.

Seen your profile & your new to BL, I welcome thee fine sir. May your day be filled with sexy women in those excellent short-shorts that show their arse & nice coffee (plus loads of your favourite drug of choice)
Look out for @F.U.B.A.R. as his a criminal of the sexual predator type.

I've smoked crack and it was quite good...me and my friend had a little bit romantic session lol.. I don't get it either tho! He loves it and is still hooked. Maybe I didn't do it for long enough or it was a quality issue (thankfully). I prefered IV khat to coke too but then I did freak out a bit and think I was dying. I've enjoyed snorting good quality definitely but it just made me feel like more confident and everything I was saying was like poetry and music sounded good. Not my cuppa tea really, I also prefer mdma cause it's less chasey, prefer the effects plus prefer the comedown to what I get from coke and alcohol

Last edited:

Thanking you.
It's costs less than food here...what is so appealing about it? Well it's fucking delicious, the high is intense and very short lived, you have to redose every 15-30 min. If it's pure blow, more than powder it feels like an oil, like putting yummy bitter butter up ur nose, it numbs everything, it's just too fucking good

I've smoked crack and it was quite good...me and my friend had a little bit romantic session lol.. I don't get it either tho! Maybe I didn't do it for long enough or it was a quality issue (thankfully). I prefered IV khat to coke too. I've enjoyed snorting good quality definitely but it just made me feel like more confident and everything I was saying was like poetry and music sounded good. Not my cuppa tea really, I also prefer mdma cause it's less chasey, prefer the effects plus prefer the comedown to what I get from coke and alcohol
U got bad quality blow then man bxs the coke here is uffff. And iv coke takes you to the stratosphere with 0.15, I once had a seizure on 250mg iv bad moveee. Smoking crack is fucking delicious too I love it and hate it at the same time.

U got bad quality blow then man bxs the coke here is uffff. And iv coke takes you to the stratosphere with 0.15, I once had a seizure on 250mg iv bad moveee. Smoking crack is fucking delicious too I love it and hate it at the same time.
I think because I freaked out and thought I was dying first and only time I iv'd it didn't help lol. It must be good my friend is unfortunately still on it and he gave up heroin etc.