• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's the appeal of cocaine?

Cocaine is a wank stim, the pro for people who take it IMO is gobbing off thinking they're class.

Cliche, but absolute fact, btw.
Definitely true for a lot of people. And those tend to get better high for more expensive stuff even if it's same lol
There are also those who don't do coke mostly cuz of circles it's connected to.

Definitely true for a lot of people. And those tend to get better high for more expensive stuff even if it's same lol
There are also those who don't do coke mostly cuz of circles it's connected to.

I've seen it ruin MDMA circles, a lot. People who would party and be connected, going to clubs and after parties... eventually the coke heads start taking over as people get sick of taking MDMA every week. Things change fast, after that.

I got a free half gram sample that was energy control tested at 99% pure once, off a DNM.

I've got to say, as much as I dislike coke, it was incredible and completely different. It lasted me a week, taking it at the gym and stuff.

I've seen it ruin MDMA circles, a lot. People who would party and be connected, going to clubs and after parties... eventually the coke heads start taking over as people get sick of taking MDMA every week. Things change fast, after that.

I got a free half gram sample that was energy control tested at 99% pure once, off a DNM.

I've got to say, as much as I dislike coke, it was incredible and completely different. It lasted me a week, taking it at the gym and stuff.
I once did a lot of pure coke over few months but wouldn't repeat that. It's pretty damaging drug be it snorted or smoked or eaten. I only didn't try I.V. and surely better that it's so.
It definitely induces personality changes if used too long.
Yeah, 1g of pure coke could easy last 1 week. My ex used to do coke like one little line now and there while I either didn't do it or did loads. Well at first that loads were small amounts but tolerance goes up really fast. And also, as someone already wrote, tolerance some side-effects also goes up making it more appealing in some ways.
To me coke has similarity to tobacco that it's very easy to convince yourself you won't get addicted, than that you aren't addicted and than that you can stop. But it's more specific than usual drug addicts denial and fuels some problems too. As it's really easy to stop coke for few days or substitute it with something else for some time and stick to delusion that it isn't problem for anything but the nose and wallet.

Can any coke fans explain what you get out of it and why you pay so much for it? It's a drug that's always left me thinking "I just paid £100 for ten fucking minutes feeling hyper".

Thanking you.
First time poster but I’d like to say as someone who’s been on a lot of different drugs my favorite part isn’t even the high it’s dosing. If I take 5 lines of meth in an hour I’ll go crazy, same with heroin. However with coke that’s perfectly fine. My tendency to redose has led to some bad times with coke BUT with downers it led to a couple ODs and with meth paranoid delusions and violence

People don't understand coke because it's way too expensive for them... myself included.

I've never had coke worth Australian prices.

Cocaine is a greedy drug, and sells well so it's obvious why dealers like it- I'm not sure why normal average people like using it so much apart from the fact it's literally everywhere and probably more easily available than weed. I suppose it allows people to drink more alcohol than they could otherwise... I have to age with Tranced, even in my chaotic drug abusing 20s I didn't enjoy cocaine. Even the "good" fishscale flakey stuff didn't ever do much for me. Perhaps I just never had good enough cocaine to see what the fuss is about, but I always thought there were better stimulants around- (pretty much any phenethylamine).

I did think that the dealers were always missing a trick by not seeking MDPV in place of cocaine. IIRC (it's been a long time) that stuff was much much much much much more dopaminergic than cocaine, and i bet would go down pretty damn popularly with coke heads.

Anyway... I'll stick to my psychedelics. LSD is a pretty decent stimulant at low doses 😝

Juzgan a un hostelero coruñés acusado de vender cocaína con un 74 % de pureza
ALBERTO MAHÍA
LA VOZ
A CORUÑA
Sede de la Audiencia Provincial de A CoruñaSede de la Audiencia Provincial de A Coruña EDUARDO PEREZ
El fiscal pide para el hombre que regentaba el bar Maroñas, en el Agra, 7 años de prisión tras sorprenderlo con 247 gramos de esa sustancia
15 dic 2023 . Actualizado a las 18:46 h.
Comentar · 0

News from today, NW Spain. Guy was a waiter, they busted him selling 74% cocaine in his bar, street level, gram bags.
If we were lucky enough to buy from him we surely would remember why coca has its reputation

Cocaine is a greedy drug, and sells well so it's obvious why dealers like it- I'm not sure why normal average people like using it so much apart from the fact it's literally everywhere and probably more easily available than weed. I suppose it allows people to drink more alcohol than they could otherwise... I have to age with GiTranced, even in my chaotic drug abusing 20s I didn't enjoy cocaine. Even the "good" fishscale flakey stuff didn't ever do much for me. Perhaps I just never had good enough cocaine to see what the fuss is about, but I always thought there were better stimulants around- (pretty much any phenethylamine).

I did think that the dealers were always missing a trick by not seeking MDPV in place of cocaine. IIRC (it's been a long time) that stuff was much much much much much more dopaminergic than cocaine, and i bet would go down pretty damn popularly with coke heads.

Anyway... I'll stick to my psychedelics. LSD is a pretty decent stimulant at low doses 😝

Give me phens and stims anyday over coke. It just makes me NOT chatty while everyone around me is too chatty.

Back when I used to party all weekend, I'd be on 2c-b/amt with a few xannies, and could easily hold my own against coke heads. Youd never have thought I was tripping.

Very clean and healthy times, compared to doing pills then coke every week.