• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Sorry, having to break the double post rule, otherwise this comment will get missed by most, coming at the end of a post which will be too long for some to read.

Why did no one else apart from Bear and myself watch Versailles? I obviously did not sell it well enough at the start of the series, or it just did not sound appealing to most i dont know.:?

But you all missed a great series I guarantee that it was leagues above the usual made for TV series fodder. It was absolutely fucking top drawer and I have no one to talk to about it, as Bear and myself only seem to see each others posts weeks or months later. :( 8o

Spotless on Netlfix is amazingly good. Crime scene cleaner gets dragged into a smack deal gone bad. Suddenly finds he is a very valuable commodity in criminal circles and no way out.

Great humour, great acting really good edgy storyline and British based so instantly more appealing believable and recognisable.

Narcos season 2, see you in about 10 hours once I've finished watching them.

I'm a bit late to the party here but I've just started to watch Narcos Season 1 - I'm only a few episodes in and enjoying it. Theres a new one people are talking about Queen Sugar , I haven't seen any of it as yet has anyone else seen it?

I really didn't like Queen Sugar so gave up on that!

New one

Quarry - Quarry, a disillusioned Vietnam War vet, returns home to Memphis in 1972 only to find rejection and scrutiny at every step. A mysterious man known only as The Broker gives him an offer he can't refuse - to work for him as a hitman.

I've only seen the pilot and it seemed pretty good (looking forward to see how this goes).

We've still not watched the 2nd series of Narcos, nor last weeks ; Mr Robot - it's amazing btw. And John Oliver is off on bloody holiday again.

That's all we really watch weekly. Apart from that it's the odd film, you tube too. We're not big tv viewers. I keep thinking the Netflix subscription isn't worth it as we have a Roku and can download stuff. But the man won't hear of it! He watches more than me.

We've still not watched the 2nd series of Narcos, nor last weeks ; Mr Robot - it's amazing btw. And John Oliver is off on bloody holiday again.

That's all we really watch weekly. Apart from that it's the odd film, you tube too. We're not big tv viewers. I keep thinking the Netflix subscription isn't worth it as we have a Roku and can download stuff. But the man won't hear of it! He watches more than me.

The last couple of Mr Robot have been brilliant ! Koneko - have you ever watched 'Mom' - good fun and worth a watch. There's an old one that I'm not sure if people watched 'Wilfred' - pretty strange but again worth watching.

Finally the wait is over ...

Z Nation - Season 3 out today :D

Really funny stuff - parody of Walking Dead but so much better as they don't take themselves serious. Glow in the dark zombies, zombie weed, killer cheese - great fun.

MARVEL -Agents of SHIELD season 4 starts today :)

Last edited:
Narcos season 2 is better than the first in my opinion. Cant wait for the third series.

My day has been fine Mr Bear. Just work which was basically just paperwork and just had dinner of crumbed lamb cutlets and veges with a pretty average wine i thought would be much better than it is. You win some you lose some.

On topic i am going to start watching Stranger Things after quite a few friends liking it and also get into season 5 of Suits.

Stranger Things is pretty good - great throwback to the 80's feel about it.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or 'weird shit on the internet' but I couldn't find a documentary thread so ..

Bit of an old documentary/film on how the 911 disaster was more than just a terrorist attack.

I haven't watched it all as yet but the first half just raises so many questions about this event and what is nice about it is the focused on tower 7 (the third tower that people forget about) that sort of just imploded due to 'office fires'.

Where's my tinfoil hat ?

Stranger Things is pretty good - great throwback to the 80's feel about it.

I'm not sure if I should post this here or 'weird shit on the internet' but I couldn't find a documentary thread so ..

Bit of an old documentary/film on how the 911 disaster was more than just a terrorist attack.

I haven't watched it all as yet but the first half just raises so many questions about this event and what is nice about it is the focused on tower 7 (the third tower that people forget about) that sort of just imploded due to 'office fires'.

Where's my tinfoil hat ?
There was a third tower? I might watch it. Ever since i had DMT i am open to any theory on just about anything. I am actually convinced we are living in a giant simulation. Maybe i need a tin foil suit ?

There was a third tower?

Not sure if your joking 8( Tower 7 - the smaller building that wasn't hit by the jets but collapsed (in exactly the same way - imploded) and that was caused by office furniture burning and 'melting the support beams' all at the same time, across the entire floor causing the building to be only the third multi story building ever to collapse (in that way) due to fire. The first two towers were the only other ones ever to fall like that due to 'fire'.

If you just watch the first 10 minutes of it you will be amazed at how ridiculous the entire story given by the government actually is.

Has anybody watched 'Marco Polo'? A couple of people have recommended it to me and I'm a sucker for history (even terribly inaccurate, dramatised history), but it needs more commendations before I decide to watch it.

Has anybody watched 'Marco Polo'? A couple of people have recommended it to me and I'm a sucker for history (even terribly inaccurate, dramatised history), but it needs more commendations before I decide to watch it.
I watched a doco on Howard Marks called Hunting Marco Polo many years ago. I am guessing thats not what you are referring to though. Btw doco was good except the DEA agent Craig Lovato comes across like an obsessed nutter. Good interviews with Howard in it though.

I cant find anything about the doco online but there is a book of the same name which sounds like it concentrates on the same thing. Craig Lovatos chase and obsession with Marks.

Its a shame to see the back of Escobar but its like they have not even touched the surface of what they can cover in the next few series. Not many good TV series on Mexican cartels really is there, and there has been a lot of king pins, wars. The end of Narcos season 2 set it up perfectly I think, just showing what is about to become full blown war and bloodbath as they battle for the smuggling routes between rivals cartels.

I am sure as time progresses also and more money is input from the U.S, new technology etc it could take a new direction but I guess Season 1 and 2 will still be classics.

I liked the little clip of the brothers examining the cocaine that had been fused with charcol, the smuggling methods are so advanced these days though some are still tried and tested.

Six men from Liverpool have been arrested in connection with the seizure of millions of pounds of cocaine in a shipment disguised as slabs of wood and sacks of charcoal.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-35082751 /quote]

They could easily make a series on El Chapo, took a similar route to Pablo, several prison break outs, always near misses etc. Anyway, need something new to watch.
Next season will be on the Cali cartel. They make Escobar look like an amateur. Cant wait.