• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Has anybody watched 'Marco Polo'? A couple of people have recommended it to me and I'm a sucker for history (even terribly inaccurate, dramatised history), but it needs more commendations before I decide to watch it.

Yeah I've watched both seasons. It's really good. Would strongly recommend it! I think the third season is out next year.

Did anyone watch the pilot of 'Aftermath'8( - I love crappy sci fi movies (megashark, Sharknado, Sharktopus etc) so this was pretty funny but in a really bad way. Supernatural entities mixed with flying 'zombies' pretty much sums it up.

The other new one that sprung up was Van Helsing - Vanessa Helsing, distant relative of famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, is resurrected only to find that vampires have taken over the world. She is humanity's last hope to lead an offensive to take back what has been lost.

Episode one was a parcel but not even in a funny way!

Yeah I've watched both seasons. It's really good. Would strongly recommend it! I think the third season is out next year.

I watched a couple of episodes the other night.

Apart from all of the beautiful nude Asian ladies, I thought it was really shite.

I thought the acting was shite, I didn't like the direction, and the dialogue didn't get over on me :\

Anyone seen Westworld? Saw a trailer for it and it looks worth a watch

Anyone seen Westworld? Saw a trailer for it and it looks worth a watch

Watched the first episode last night and really enjoyed it. Different but not by much from the film theme. I think it's going to be played out from a different perspective / angle. A keeper - go for it Dan.

Has anyone watched Humans?

I know this would probably only be a deal with the Scottish people on here as I don't know if the first series was even broadcast on the english bbc1, but is anyone else totally excited for new still game tonight??

Watched the first episode last night and really enjoyed it. Different but not by much from the film theme. I think it's going to be played out from a different perspective / angle. A keeper - go for it Dan.

Has anyone watched Humans?

I enjoyed the first Westworld the other night and looking forward to see how it builds or works out - Humans is pretty good, watched the full season when it came out and we both enjoyed it.

Flash Season 3 started the other day - quite a good start especially following on from the end of last season.

Has anyone watched Luke Cage ? What a pile of rubbish - it is really and I mean really awful. I gave up after the first few episodes but he wanted to finish it to see if it 'picked up' - it never does.

I watched the first half hour of Luke Cage and it was so slow I couldn't bear watching the rest. Doubt I'll go back to watch the rest of it.

Watched 4 episodes of Stranger Things on Netflix, that's pretty good. Haven't had the time to watch the rest of the series yet though. Busy Busy.

I watched a pretty strange one the other night ' Channel Zero ' An anthology series telling the stories of Creepypastas, Internet short form horror stories. Season one is the story of Candle Cove.

First episode was bizarre so I'm not really sure what it is about - I will be watching the next one just to see what the hell was going on (hard to say much about it without spoiling it).

Finished off "Hell on Wheels" the other night.

Good series in the end. Particularly enjoyed the 1st,2nd and 5th seasons.

Colin Meaney and Christopher Heyerdahl were bang on form, strong characters.

A great,great grand uncle of mine founded two Wyoming coal mining towns and supplied coal to the Union Pacific in the same period the series is set in so was good food for the imagination to watch.

Watching various documentaries on putlocker this week. Nothing special.

Last edited:
The blacklist is a fantastic series really has grown since initial inception. James spader is fantastic as Raymond redington the "concierge of crime" currently up to season 4 def worth a watch

Nobody watching TWD ?

There is a really interesting series on at the moment - It's a bit confusing as a lot of it happens in dreams (bit like inception) but the people involved don't really know what is going on etc

Falling water - The story of three unrelated people, who slowly realize that they are dreaming separate parts of a single common dream.

Also 'Humans' Season 2 is out today so I will be checking that out later on tonight

Just watched the first season of Camorra, the series.

Fucking great stuff.

I spotted a series when I was browsing TV and Film section that I can't remember being mentioned in here.

Black Mirror - A television anthology series that shows the dark side of life and technology.

It's a collection of short stories which I think are about 40 /45 minutes long but all are brilliant (I've watched a few over the weekend) and they are all great. Dark, creepy, depressing and some are pretty disturbing - human nature under the spotlight all around our relationships with each other and technology.

Probably some of the best stuff I've watched on TV for a long time.

I spotted a series when I was browsing TV and Film section that I can't remember being mentioned in here.

Black Mirror - A television anthology series that shows the dark side of life and technology.

It's a collection of short stories which I think are about 40 /45 minutes long but all are brilliant (I've watched a few over the weekend) and they are all great. Dark, creepy, depressing and some are pretty disturbing - human nature under the spotlight all around our relationships with each other and technology.

Probably some of the best stuff I've watched on TV for a long time.

Thanks for the reminder, Bear!

I've watched the first two seasons and the Christmas special. I didn't know there was a new season out until my mate told me last week.

What I have watched is excellent. Really great TV, good original writing, and a very poignant social commentary. I highly recommend!

Last edited: