• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good On TV? V. Saul Changed His Number

Started to watch Preacher today, likely to binge watch it. Has anyone watched any yet?

I had watched most of containment this week to realise it's not all aired yet so I have to wait until tomorrow to see the next episode but luckily it's stuck with me enough that I do want to see what happens!

Started to watch Preacher today, likely to binge watch it. Has anyone watched any yet?

I had watched most of containment this week to realise it's not all aired yet so I have to wait until tomorrow to see the next episode but luckily it's stuck with me enough that I do want to see what happens!

Containment - I stopped watching it after about 5 episodes, I really didn't enjoy it as it is very samey.

Preacher I've watched a few of them - strange humor to say the least. I enjoyed it at the start but it's started to get a bit too stupid - I think it's up to Episode 8.

If you like those two there are a couple of others on the go that you may enjoy - Outcast - Cleverman - The night of (the night of is only up to Episode 2 so you can catch up without having to binge watch).

Containment - I stopped watching it after about 5 episodes, I really didn't enjoy it as it is very samey.

Preacher I've watched a few of them - strange humor to say the least. I enjoyed it at the start but it's started to get a bit too stupid - I think it's up to Episode 8.

If you like those two there are a couple of others on the go that you may enjoy - Outcast - Cleverman - The night of (the night of is only up to Episode 2 so you can catch up without having to binge watch).

Containment did get very samey! I would definitely agree with that. I read the Preacher graphic novels a few years back and I don't know if the show goes away from them but episode 1 is okay! It is quite brutal! I might be a little squeamish for this!

I love binge watching shows! I don't watch tv unless I am downstairs and someone has it on so I just go through stages of watching shows back to back!

Thanks for the suggestions! The more the merrier! I have too much free time now.

Oo will have a look, only seen a few and found it pretty entertaining.

I binge watched 'Stranger Things' in a day. If you've nothing else to do with your time, I recommend it..nice to see Winona again.

Containment did get very samey! I would definitely agree with that. I read the Preacher graphic novels a few years back and I don't know if the show goes away from them but episode 1 is okay! It is quite brutal! I might be a little squeamish for this!

I love binge watching shows! I don't watch tv unless I am downstairs and someone has it on so I just go through stages of watching shows back to back!

Thanks for the suggestions! The more the merrier! I have too much free time now.

If your into superhero / Marvel then have you watched 'the flash' 'Agents of shield' - Daredevil Season 1 is brilliant (season 2 is pretty poor and seems like a different show - it does introduce Electra but if your not a fan then I wouldn't bother watching it). From the ones above that I have already mentioned Z Nation (started off as a cheesy rip of TWD but turned into something way more fun) - my number one would be Penny Dreadful (Season 1 and 2 stunning, season 3 lost it's way a bit but really worth watching).

have you seen the last 2 episodes of Versailles yet Bear? I'd be interested to know what you think. ;)

MDB - found season 1 and just finished episode 8. Going to finish the last two tomorrow night so will update later.

Really great show though, cheers.

Gutted about 'Daredevil' Bear - I loved the first season - possibly the best role I have seen Vincent D'Onofrio play since Pvt. Pyle in 'Full Metal Jacket' (and he's class in everything anyway).

Gutted about 'Daredevil' Bear - I loved the first season - possibly the best role I have seen Vincent D'Onofrio play since Pvt. Pyle in 'Full Metal Jacket' (and he's class in everything anyway).

Have you not seen any of Season 2 yet? Its nothing like season one and I was confused to why it changed so much - Season 1 was brilliant, very violent and just a great adulty series. Season 2 is so safe and pretty dull in comparison.

Season 3 of The Flash First look (contains spoilers) so if you haven't seen the season 2 finale then don't watch. I quite like 'The Flash' cheesy but good fun.

have you seen the last 2 episodes of Versailles yet Bear? I'd be interested to know what you think. ;)

Finished it last night - Phew the show really built up speed towards the end. I'll NSFW this, its not spoilers but
NSFW:
The last episode it could have gone a number of ways, once you actually found out who the guy is the mask was then it really left the possibilities open. Then when the people closer to the king were involved it really just added to the tension - really well written.
Good stuff

Nearly finished season 2.. i quite enjoyed it. pretty brutal and good fights. Looking forward to flash season 3 as well

Hey Dan, Nice to see you posting.

I didn't enjoy season 2 of Daredevil, it is brutal and some great scenes but compared to season one I thought was pretty tame. Season 2 of The Flash was great with so many new plots and characters being introduced - the ending was a bit 8o but left you on a cliffhanger wanting to see how it pans out.

What did you think of the ending of Penny Dreadful season 3?

I'll have a look for some full episodes for ya. Unless the clips have ruined your childhood memories already?

Anyone watching "Stranger Things"?

Mr Robot series 2 is seriously intriguing too.

The show The kingdom I believe, has turned out to be pretty good actually. Similar to vikings but not near as good and more from a British perspective.

Anyone watching "Stranger Things"?

Mr Robot series 2 is seriously intriguing too.

binge watched stranger things in a day. Got everyone around me into it too :D

mr robot series 2 is also cool, yet to see ep 4!