• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

~100mg< D-meth (vaped)
0.5mg alprazolam subL

preload: 800mg chelated magnesium + CoQ10 + melatonin + NALT + huperazine A. + nicotine (for neuroprotective properties against meth via acetylcholine MOA) + selenium + chromium + vitamin D, E, C + and adaptogenic herbs: ashwaghanda and rhodiola rosea.

3 or 4 spliffs over the course of the night so far
big ~8% iced tequila and mango slushie
Wishing I had some blues to top off the night
prolly gonna finish things off with a few cones and try to hit the hay. Day 19(20?) of sub wd, finally making it past a week without switching to gabapentin/codeine and such, just with weed and alcohol, but need to start cutting it down as it is now Monday and I'm pouring up the exact same drink I had Fri, Sat throughout the day and yesterday. The weed is good, helps cut down on cigarettes and over- boozing ^_^

5.25mg alprazolam (2 bars + 3/4's of these potent high-quality Qualitest-brand xanny bars)
~25mg D-methamphetamine hits vaped out of the glass bowl
Ashwaghanda
800mg chelated Mg
Rhodiola Rosea
Valerian
2 blunts of strong mid-shelf MMJ strain(s) my friend passed around
Shot after shot of E&J Brandy

Possible 32 oz PBR tallboy, slim-possibility of taking ~10mg mirtazapine for m-amphetamine comedown. Gonna see what rhodiola rosea, gingko biloba, and dopaminergic/nootropic supplements have in hand for a meth comedown. At least I get my drink of methadone this morning + bars and coffee.

Sort your shot out it won't last long.

I'm very high. Took 320mg oxy spread over 2 shots (160mg/80mg) ~1 hour apart. Did the second shot (80mg) about 10min ago.

Also took 6mg bromazepam (took 12mg total today, guess that's worth mentioning as it's a fairly long acting benzo)
DISCLAIMER: This is a very large dose of oxycodone, please don't attempt to take such doses. Especially combined with other downers such as benzos! I'm only taking this dose because my tolerance is ENORMOUS ATM. And I can't get off on less. But it takes a long time to get up to these doses and 20-40mg should get most people right. /END DISCLAIMER

Right now I'm smoking on a spliff of my favorite strain, sour diesel. :D And I have another spliff for later.

Yeah, I'm pretty wrecked. Will be deep into nod land very very soon... I'm feeling soooooooo good right now. =D

Have a good one, my dear fellow Bl'ers! <3[/QUOTE]

1.5mg alprazolam subL
3mg clonazepam subL (since I'm on a crystal-crash or comedown, the skeletal muscle relaxant properties are needed as well as the potent, long-lasting anxiolysis)
Blunt of some MMJ hybrid sativa-dominant strain
Buffered chelated magnesium
Few dopey, white clouds of D-meth (vaped out the glass)

Ashwaghanda, rhodiola rosea, NALT, DHA fish oil, bacopa monnieri, melatonin, nicotine (neuroprotective thru some aCH/mACH receptor modulation), b12, b6, liquid vitamin D drops, vitamins E and C, CoQ10, selenium, magnese, and caffeine.

I actually really miss tianeptine sodium being able to be effective as it once was before MMT and ACH/PCP analogues (rapid-acting mp sodium being in my stack/stash of noot-supplements.

Last edited:
A lot of sex, tons of beer (too many..what a long fucking day at work it's been), 2 bowls of medicinal weed.

100mg tramadol
.5 pound PST
6 grams Bali/Kalimantan kratom
1 ounce tequila
continuous vaping of weed and nicotine.

after a 5 day break i decided to drink beerios

alcohol isn't as fun as it once was for me, i guess that's a good thing.

-125mcg "crystal" D-methamphetamine (vaped) and IV'd a 80mcg shard with an intense, dopaminergic overload vomit intensity of a adrenergic, sweaty rush with the warm, sweet-spot IV desired m-amp "cough"; maybe it was some DL-meth/racemic shards with higher percentage of D-isomer ratio to L-isomer- Levo only beneficial for a good body-high/bodily rushing only intravenously preferred IME/O.
-My favorite necessary bodily/mentally health maintaining mineral supplement for 100+ reasons: 600mg chelated magnesium bisglycinate which is buffered with magnesium oxide for maximum absorption/bio-availability.
-2mg Xanax bar subL, just put 250mcg under my tongue for anxiogenic residing m-amp stimulation+tension.
-Woodford Reserve bourbon on the rocks

Although this is 30% of neurprotective, antioxidant. and nootropic cocktail taken pre/during/post-load crystal m-amp usage: the most effective being the buffered chelated Mg biglycinate + 5mg melatonin + b12 and b6 + l-arginine&zinc + selenium + CoQ10 + vitamin D/C/E + gingko biloba + N-acetyltyrosine, alpha lipholic acid, DHA/omega 3 fish oils + rhodiola rosea + ashwaghanda + phosphatidylserine + nicotine + choline bitartrate.

Ugh can't wait to dose my methadone early today + some alprazolam

^Sure you got the mcg right? That'd be like 2mg of meth. Could be, I guess. But it wouldn't be that much.

12mg bromazepam here and 100mg tramadol. 6 days into w/d, again. *sigh*

^Sure you got the mcg right? That'd be like 2mg of meth. Could be, I guess. But it wouldn't be that much.

12mg bromazepam here and 100mg tramadol. 6 days into w/d, again. *sigh*

Thanks for the correction, that is what I meant. I'm very, very scatter brained been off this crystal d-MA for 4 days with only 4-5 hours of sleep in those consecutive days. If it weren't for xanax bars and k-pins I'd be out of my fucking mind easily.

Just insufflated ~60mg+ line of crystal d-MA (I saw that abbreviation for D-methamphetamine and thought it looked appealingly symmetrical haha. I'm so strange esp sleep deprived.) HOLY FUCK MY NOSE/THROAT IS DISINTERGRATING AS I TYPE, I hate the feeling of sniffing shards.

So waiting on my girl to get here from her shift at work. She wants to get weed, so do I we've had no luck finding any lately. Ima def need more benzos too.

Smoking black tar H while on,

30mg Methadone
30mg Diazepam
2.5mg Clonazepam
100mg Hydroxyzine
75mg Promethazine
800mg Gabapentin

Half a gram of RSO cannabis oil
5mg hydrocodone
1 beer
Cigarettes
35mg caffeine
Cannabis flower, CBD tincture, & wax
Half a shot of whiskey

Last edited:
~8 unit of alcohol. desiring more. my tolerance is rising really quick, i'm fucked.

++ 3.5mg valium fuuuuck

Last edited:
yerba mate + vodka, pineapple juice + vodka (probably around 70mL vodka total, basically 2 units)
2 fat dabs of OG Kush shatter