D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

- 2 shots (vodka)
- many hits of ("stony" indica) cannabis
- one cup kratom (Maeng Da)
- diazepam (1 x 5 mg tablet)
- melatonin (2 x 5 mg tablets)

think I'm gonna call it a night

350ish mg of​ high quality tar heroin (IV)
And a eighth of pineapple kush before bed to help me sleep through the siatic nerve pain I have been dealing with plus my 100mg methadone dose each morning

1/2 tab of unisom

lots of banjo floating around in my system as well. work tomorrow should be breezy, then i have Saturday off.

.25mg alprazolam, followed by 10mg zolpidem about an hour later.

Maybe 2grams of an indica
2mg suboxone

Thats tonight. So far, anyway. No hard drugs is my only stipulation on myself.

70mg vyvanse
1.5mg xanax
Cannabis flower
Alcohol
Caffeine
Cigarettes
Probably more vyvanse xanax alcohol and cannabis later. Headed to a party and still dipping the pigs. Got me a police scanner.

Last edited:
itchy off kratom (no opiate tolerance ATM) smoked some kief I'm tired trying to abstain from stimulants (other than caffeine, ephedrine, nicotine IE weak ones) generally.

triple bagged green tea with honey, unisom

just found out my best friend is moving back to mainland usa after being in australia and japan for the last five years. even better, he's moving to CA so we'll be in the same time zone. finally a reason to visit Los Angeles %)

slept like a baby... had 2mg alprazolam, 50mg diphenhydramine, 10mg hydromorphone and some weed

Weird evening & night
-150ug LSD
150mg-200mg methamphetamine vaporized & intranasal
2mg xanax
2mg clonazepam
Cannabis flower & wax
Alcohol
Cigarettes

Last edited:
EDIT: I meant to post this in the how high thread, but I guess it's appropriate in both threads, so I'll leave it here as well.

I'm very high. Took 320mg oxy spread over 2 shots (160mg/80mg) ~1 hour apart. Did the second shot (80mg) about 10min ago.

Also took 6mg bromazepam (took 12mg total today, guess that's worth mentioning as it's a fairly long acting benzo)
DISCLAIMER: This is a very large dose of oxycodone, please don't attempt to take such doses. Especially combined with other downers such as benzos! I'm only taking this dose because my tolerance is ENORMOUS ATM. And I can't get off on less. But it takes a long time to get up to these doses and 20-40mg should get most people right. /END DISCLAIMER

Right now I'm smoking on a spliff of my favorite strain, sour diesel. :D And I have another spliff for later.

Yeah, I'm pretty wrecked. Will be deep into nod land very very soon... I'm feeling soooooooo good right now. =D

Have a good one, my dear fellow Bl'ers!

100mg vyvanse
90mg mdma
25mg-30mg Valium
2mg xanax
1 beer
.2g of high quality cocaine
Cannabis flower & wax
Cigarettes

Last edited:
90mg IR adderall
3mg-4mg xanax
Cigarettes & E-cigarette
Cannabis wax & flower
150mg-200mg HQ cocaine
Alcohol

Last edited:
2mg klonopin and some very potent pod tea with a chamomile tea bag.

Might add more benzo tho, sad to say it but clonazepam is damn near unnoticeable to me now. Diclazepam on the other hand....take that shit within 15 feet of your bed or you'll wake up 10 hours later on the nearest flat surface wondering what day it is.

At least that's how my mornings usually start.

0.2g Heroin
2mg Lorazepam
2mg Alprazolam
50mg Hydroxyzine
1600mg Gabapentin

Goodnight BL