• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

I usually take a zanaflex (tizadine) and a codeine before I go to sleep.

First one makes me fall asleep, the second makes me not feel as sick in the morning.

whats your status dope master? active user, maintenance program enrollee, chipper, ?

i know you have mucho experience but i dont' know what your current goals are.

for me tonight its just the usual lots of gaba gaba gaba and downers in general minus the fun ones.

Between a rock and a hard place.

I am rxd benzos but as of last month pain clinics in my state can't be pain patients.

Not that surprised given they did that with Methadone/Suboxone clinics and doctors but I guess all the overdoses and suicides that resulted were probably a good thing for the powers that be.

I have an Rx for pain medication but its not enough. My physician isn't very keen on giving me much pain medication but hopefully will.

So I do what I gotta do and buy pills. I don't shoot them. I used to shoot pills, coke and heroin until a bit over a year ago.

IV opiate use was taking a heavy toll and I couldn't afford pills that often so I was using heroin daily for a while.

I suppose I take some other drugs but not lately because I had been trying to get surgery and I did everything in terms of tests and x-rays but the law is you need to be under the care of a pain clinic to have the surgery so I am Sol there.

I have legal problems for some bullshit reasons and really don't care to elaborate but its drug charges.

I plan to move to a mmj state and do my probation there.

I mainly use drugs because of pain and withdrawal. I have had some severe injuries and I can't get a proper pain rx that is strong enough anymore.

That left me with no choice but to either just stop going to work and school or take drugs so I took drugs.

I still take pain medication daily.

Just coffee when I woke up and now having my nightly brewskis. I'm drinking this beer called Lobster Lovers. It's from Lithuania, and it's only like a couple bucks for a bottle of the stuff. It's a little like Baltika 9 but nowhere near as good. Honestly, it tastes like shit but this stuff gets you DRUNK. Although, I wouldn't say it's terrible, not like old english or something..... more like regular crappy beer bad. I only had a pint of the stuff and I'm already starting to get a nice buzz going. I think it might have an even higher alcohol content than it says though, the stuff just seems strong as hell. I have a big can of Founders Session IPA but haven't got into that yet. That stuff is great honestly, taste wise but pretty low ABV.

1mg clonazpam subL
10mg diazepam subL
3,200mg gabapentin
ashwaghanda
melatonin
400mg chelated Mg
~22mg mirtazapine
bowl of some fairly potent cannabis
+nicotine via marlboro reds + joyetech cuboid box mod vapoe

^^^ fuckin dope stack man. sounds postively delightful.

OT: assorted 6pack of imperial stouts between 8-11% ABV (so roughly 12 standard units of booze) and maybe something else fuck it.

Ok saw ur reply dope master, sorry to hear of your circumstances. I hope you can find a legal MMJ state to live in. Where I am, we're allowed 4 plants per adult per household. very bueno on hanging up the IV. i used to love sniffin my dope but these days it's all opium tea for me.

OT: been watching movies and wrenching on my car all day, not rly tired. keep forgetting to buy more unisom, so tonight's fix is gonna be melatonin, maaaybe a couple millis of the pampam, and maaaybe a lucky strike. i go hard 8)

about 1.5mg valiumyum and 1.5mg melatonin, staying on the straight and narrow sucks. had a fantastic day doing stuff all over PDX with my friends though. i'm very thankful for that too, since my next 10 days are gonna be jam packed.

Smoking some dope ass black tar... I also popped 2mg of Lorazepam, 1mg Alprazolam, 50mg Promethazine, 100mg Hydroxyzine, and 800mg Gabapentin. Feeling gooood ☺

i had 1mg of diazepam and 1mg of melatonin and a whole camellia sinensis bush (slight hyperbole on the last)

couple liters of green tea, glass of red wine, 5g Bali kratom, 5-6mg adderall, and a few small dabs of shatter

same as last night, low dose val/melatonin combo. i've consumed about 35-40 bags of green tea in the last two days.

1mg clonazepam
0.5mg alprazolam
600mg cimetidine prior
800mg gabapentin
3-4 bowls of cannabis
nicotine
Toffee Nut Latte

Drank 1/3 bottle of Jim and took 1 lorazepam and 1 zolpidem. I'm not gonna die right ? Lol