• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Hey guys. 🙂

Chilling with a hot mug of chamomile/skullcap/lemongrass tea, unwinding with some dabs and about to load the bong. Likely a half mg bupe before bed.

Been running around this evening gathering supplies for an edibles project I'm going to try and squeeze in this weekend, around a yard sale we're having in the morning, and a half dozen other things this weekend lol. Making a square pan of classic chocolate fudge brownies, gonna do four slabs at ~400mg each. I was hoping to finally get to use the MBM, but it looks like the minimum is 2 cups and I only wanna do half a cup, so... maybe next time lol. Hell, I'm still gonna be up a while pricing stuff for the yard sale.

Stay safe peeps.

🫠✌️

Yo. 😎

Stupid busy, but by and large a successful day and with everything done that needs doing, I'm finally sitting down to a fat bong of two dank strains mixed together and a good size glob of live resin. Dinner soon and then the normal, boring scripts along with a bit more bupe to carry me through the night.

Gonna be in bed early as shit tonight lol, I'm whooped. Got a little buzz going and already went all heavy eyed. 😅

Hey y'all.

~1.5mg bupe earlier this evening
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
and spent the day making canna coconut oil, then brownies, so 2 squares at roughly 200mg apiece, two hours ago. Let's just say I'm gonna sleep like a log tonight, and make sure my phone is across the room in the morning when the alarm goes off. 😴

Pretty damn high as is and it shows no sign of slowing down, probably an hour until it peaks. I think I'm pack a bong. 🙂

Night.

🫠✌️

Evening blueworld

After my weekend binge of H and crack (Friday and Saturday), i slept the whole Sunday and went back on methadone starting at 5mg and work up til 20mg now and still climbing. Got a new gram scale this weekend and was measuring the amount of H I was shooting to see if the same weight gave the same result as to see the consistency of my guys stock and it was 90% all around the same the whole time. So good quality and consistency. But it was fun but over back to work. At least got my bedroom walls washed and started painting today. Sleeping in the TV lounge tonight as my bedroom is a mess and smells like chemicals that my sensitive smell is not happy with yet. But with all that said.

100mg trazadone
1mg alprozalam
20mg diazepam
8mg chlorpheniramine maleate
.7g of exodus cheese rolled joint, smoking as I'm typing this joined with a flying fish beer 4.5% alc/vol (660ml)

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Last edited:
1mg alprazolam
120mg edible
25mg benadryl
10mg melatonin

Tapering down my benzo use has been rough. Not trying to quit, but I went from taking 1-2mg to get a good feeling to taking 8mg and barely feeling it in a month. Edible really helped though with the appetite got a lot of healthy food in my stomach gonna binge watch TV shows until I fall asleep.

Evening, all. 😎

1.2mg bupe a little earlier, and a post-dinner smoke
20mg/2mg cbd/thc mints while I rolled the joint for the walk I'm about to embark on, a one gram mix of Royal Cream and Lemon Cherry Gelato. Walk *will* include stop for ice cream. 😉
And upon return it'll be some diphenhydramine, valerian and reclaim dabs for the nightcap. 🙂

0.5mg Alprazolam
Bowl of year old weed
25mg benadryl
10mg melatonin

Holy shit was today rough. Cut my dose in half which be a bit harsh, but with all that is happening in my family I think I need to feel for awhile to process everything.

But the hand of God came down upon me and graced me. I was so worried about sleeping tonight and I happen to stumble upon some weed I had stashed in a jar a year ago. Smoked some and it is a bit weaker (I read the THC gets converted to CBN overtime which helps sleep so honestly perfect since I'm not really craving a weed high I just want to sleep). Gonna eat some food as I barely ate anything all day I just felt like shit. Binge watch TV shows til I fall asleep.

Thank you God and thank you year ago old me who forgot about that weed.

Edit:
Listening to Lonely Nights In New York by Babyxsosa. I'm floating, everything is okay. I just have to push through that desire to break a little piece of those beautiful white sticks. And boy is that desire strong.

Last edited:
Evening blueworld

Late night for me.

100mg trazadone
10mg diazepam
1mg alprozalam

That was more then an hour ago so just added more diazepam and alprozalam. Hope to fall asleep soon. Missing my temazepam