• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Last night I had a good little time chilling at my buddy's place. He picked me up after I went and copped a few bars in the city.

1mg alprazolam
2x 25oz 8% abv c
Few small hits of crack
Couple small shots of coke
Small shot of dope that I was not expecting to feel but was great
Ended the night with 1mg clonazepam

I hooked my buddy and his girl up with a bar but we supposed to be going to see my connect this morning after the clinic again and they'll get me back.

some homemade kratom alcohol extract, an edible, and a joint. was going to pick up heroin but decided against it.

^^^ can you post a tek on that extraction dude? i'm sure i'm not the only one very intrigued by the possibility of ingesting kratom without all the plant matter :)

for me just antihistamine & melatonin, don't know if other stuff gonna be added.

Unknown amount of clonazolam

unkown amount of bail bail

unknown of etizolam

Oh yeah and several bowls of Fire indica

music sounds really good, I'm quite at peace. Surprised I can type tbh. Can't walk at all

about 1.5mg diazepam and about 1.5mg melatonin

12.5mg doxylamine succinate AKA unisom

shiraz wine

gonna read some scifi til my eyelids get heavy.

Some cocaine, maybe I should've stuck with heroin because I haven't slept due to my choice. :D I'm feeling good though because the coke comedown was smooth on its own (it's really good stuff, which comes around only rarely so I had to get some! Bellringers with a comedown smooth as butter). And I dosed some heroin and lorazepam to make it even smoother. ;)

Relaxing now and gonna take a nod-nap during which I won't actually be asleep. Guess it's best described as a noddy dreamstate. Jigga's 'hallucinodding', if you will. =D

Feeling v good. ;) Hope everyone is having a nice lazy sunday. This is the best sunday I've had since the end of december fo sure.

1mg valium, 1mg melatonin, 1 tablet (12.5mg) unisom

plenty of music, alcohol, and vape juice

i hope to god i pass out quick.

From 5pm to 4am last night...

1.5mg alprazolam
24oz 8% abv beer
Small hit of crack
Few hits of a synthetic cannabinoid
Small shot of methamphet (wasn't as good as I'd hoped but it wasn't expensive)

I regreted wasting the money today though as I should have used it for more benzos.

Some cocaine, maybe I should've stuck with heroin because I haven't slept due to my choice. :D I'm feeling good though because the coke comedown was smooth on its own (it's really good stuff, which comes around only rarely so I had to get some! Bellringers with a comedown smooth as butter). And I dosed some heroin and lorazepam to make it even smoother. ;)

Relaxing now and gonna take a nod-nap during which I won't actually be asleep. Guess it's best described as a noddy dreamstate. Jigga's 'hallucinodding', if you will. =D

Feeling v good. ;) Hope everyone is having a nice lazy sunday. This is the best sunday I've had since the end of december fo sure.

hey, hook me up with some of that good coke and hair-on buddy

Smoked a bowl of dope and had a shot of dope. Watched gang bang flicks up until a few hours ago with, and people dent flip but my friend his dad and uncle who the two of them it was the first time doing, in the form of a quarter a piece hot rail Lola. First we were not but his dad kept watching it on the phone and his uncle rolled a blunt and hooked it up to a huge ass TV. First we were laughing and stuff but then everyone got quiet and was just watching the screen and finally his uncle said my hard on is painful so I gotta let it free...I agreed and then we jerked it for like 3 hours. They were wired as hell(we all were, kinda are still) sooooo I was joking but they said go for it so i blew my friend his uncle and also let them duck me... Uncle and dad are still in the living g room jacking watching pork and my friend has been fuckin me with a dildo um taking a break from. Ducked up but its been hot as well just hot, Lola.

Last edited:
3.5mg alprazolam subL (green footballs)
5mg diazepam subL
20mg methadone (Dolophine 10mg tabs x2)
750mg methocarbamol
25mg promethazine
10mg Roxicodone (oxy chewed up)

Night time fuckin' nod in the hospital physical rehab ward gettin it to some Kodak Black. Skrrrt SKrrrt!

Screaming Skull:

Thats a good tweaker anecdote. I love how such a story doesnt even seem that strange if you've ever experienced "meth culture", lol (and to everyone else they just seem really weird and fucked up)

Ya, not really in the meth culture I mean I do it, and did get involved with the shady side for a little bit, I was using alto and dropped weight pretty quick, only lost my mind once the. And the ppl am with now(we calming down the still have the dirty stuff goin and am just in a jockstrap one naked two naked still strain at TV playing with their balls and my friend in his boxer briefs. Am still horny the and yes this is a whhhhat story, just to much dope and born. We all took turns fuckin his dad(including my friend and the dads brother) well all at the same time... Know that's www buuuut sooo hot in a perverted way. Am the only regular user, friend just does it every now and again, dad and uncle just do bud, drink, once in a blue moon a couple lines of coke sooo they are flying now. I could never do this with a blood relative the, no matter what but shot happens. Tonight am chilling with 2mg of klon and 1.5mg of sub IV. Still feeling the other good tho

ah..so only the occasional meth-fueled incest orgy for them, then? Fair enough! ;)

Oh you guys...I was fuckin with you i was high and thought it would be funny, I am good. No it was just a marathon masturbation sucking fuckin session with lots of adult films, like all day, into the night. Now it was with my friend and his cousin BUT we made a Oreo Cruz well, get it um white there not. Anyway BUT for those who do the crystal, its like oh damn, people who don't do STAY AWAY FROM THAT SHIT MAN ducked up stuff goes on deep in the crystal scene which is why I avoid mass users that's just one messed up story after the other, and its just normal. Never post anymore so that was my welcome back?still buzzing from that shot its been 24 hours, along with two 1.5mg shots of sub and 3mg of klon, 4 maybe. Hope I don't feel like death at my klon doc tomorrow... Also getting bunha pain pills,not mine but I'm in on it. 90 norco tens 50 percocet, gotta love this doc. I get 40 but instead of 1mg gonna be bumped up to 2mg...oh no longer have a sub doctor, to expensive without insurance. Got like 9 12mg ones left. Which really last if you bang them, but I don't suggest. If this doctor would write benzos and opiates together I would be happy. FUCKIN TIRED OF SUB. Hell since I bang them 12 hours later 60mg of hydrocodone gives an ok buzz, but I.prefer 80mg of hydro for an ok buzz or 60mg oxy for an okay buzz. To be high 120mg hydro oxy is 80-90. I will shut up now

A fair amount of clonazepam plus a fair amount of Kratom. Got me sleepy and feeling pretty damn good. Time for some good ol' fashion chain-smoking. Shit.