• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Ecp and booze (gonna try to not get too messed up, im supposed to be meeting up with a girl tonight and want to appear minimally out of it, despite doing dope all day)

You hitter wit suma that dope dick or what?

OP: Bouta smoke a white peach white owl fulla that gorilla glue

Haha, "suma that dope dick". Dope doesn't exactly do wonders for your dick, does it? ;) Not nearly as bad as (overconsumption of) booze, though

Nope, nothing of the sort happened. It was only the second time we'd met (know her through a mutual friend), though, and the invitation on my part was casual, sent a text message asking if she wanted to get a drink with me at some point in the night with no set time or place (she responded yes).

We met at the tail end of the night (after midnight) after having spent most of the night at different bars lol, hung out for about an hour. Right before I left she gave me a warm embrace and a kiss and said to feel free to call her anytime. Was thinking about inviting her to something this weekend, she seems like a sweet cute girl to me :)

OT: half a bag shot, half a bag insufflated. love dope before bed, it's the ideal time to use the drug IMO

Ketamine!
Unfortunately was too opiated to want to go into a full hole, saving the rest for whenever I end up taking the 2C-B I've been saving.

Last night it was
0.5mg of clonazepam, 7g of red vein kratom, 3 spliffs, 0.3mg of melatonin, 0.2g of valerian root extract.

2.5mg of Valium

Remembered about my frozen blueberry stock and started a vodka/mead infusion to cure for an indefinite period of time. Might be ready this spring/summer.

I get the very best sleep on--

Few trails/lines of smoked heroin
2mg Alprazolam
100mg Hydroxyzine
50mg Promethazine

3.5g of red vein kratom, 0.5mg of clonazepam. Gonna light a spliff soon as well, hoping for a good night's sleep.

Didn't sleep too well last night (though not terrible) until I woke up and took 3.6g of kratom while still in bed, I had a wonderfull 2h semi-nod/sleep in the morning.

DMT
Shitty cocaine
Small amount of methamphetamine (vaped)
2mg xanax
60ug+\- LSD
Alcohol

12.5mg unisom
~2mg melatonin (i break up 5mg pills)

later may have 1-2.5mg diazepams (i break up 10mg pills) and a tobacco rollie. i vape juice but find that it doesn't satisfy the way a real smoke does, and my oral fixation leads me to crave them at bed time. for some reason i just love to smoke anything before bed. i miss bedtime dmt trips, most especially because it's the only trip you can take that actually seems to facilitate good rest instead of impede it. my next windfall is definitely going to acacia, not poppies.

lol yeah DMT is oddly almost like a sedative psychedelic if you don't breakthrough.

I smoked some liquid thc from a vape pen before going in to work. It wasn't mine, but my friends and I was hearing the report from the last shift when I felt my eyes lowering. Then I remembered I smoked. I never smoke before work, but definitely wouldn't mind doing that again :)

unisom 12.5mg, melatonin 1.25mg, diazepams 1.25mg

once i finish my double ipa i will smoke a cigarette, regret it, and pass out.

Last edited:
Some Clonazepam, along with some ganj and Kratom...

Oh and Dex-amp so it's almost morning. 8o

still on my lowdose melatonin/valium/unisom combo, it's the fucking tits and gets me to slumber as soon as i climb into bed. washing down the pills with a beer. hoping to eventually eliminate the banjo and the booze as always, yet i never make promises i can't keep =D