• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Home from work, showered and chillin' by the window, enjoying another round of Ye Same Olde Shite: bong of Black Cherry Runtz and the normal, boring scripts (blood thinner, anti-nausea meds). Taper drop on the bupe tomorrow, down to 2mg and looking forward to that not at all lol.

Typical nighttime cocktail:

6gs Kratom
5mg Oxycodone
600mg Gabapentin
600mg Oxcarbazepine

I've had a good couple days as far as pain goes with my leg. Coming to the realization that it's just going to be a massive process to heal, and I'm likely going to have to go through a shit load of physical therapy before I'll ever walk again. Going to get harder before it gets easier it appears.

The weekend was chill, got absolutely nothing going on until the 13th, so I guess I'll continue to do the only thing I can do, sit on my ass.

You'll get there, bro. It's a slow road and it sucks, but you'll get there. ❤️

After shattering my ankle and snapping my shin and tibia, it was easily two whole years before I could walk normally, without a limp. More trauma on top of that; two pieces of steel in my left foot, 6 in my right, tendons snipped and bone chunks cut out, slows me down not at all bro. Probably won't be walking any tightropes, but I definitely still plan on thru hiking the Appalachian Trail. All I'm saying is I know it probably seems like a game ender right now, but I promise it's just an interlude. 😉

56mg Chlorpheniramine
350mg Diphenhydramine
1mg Alprazolam
8mg Subutex sublingual
A few joints, and bowl packs of potent weed
Sonoma menthol cigarettes

Btw did you guys know that menthol is a kappa opioid agonist?!

Aside from the normal, boring meds, just weed tonight. I would take some melatonin for sleep, but I don't want to feel concussed in the morning.

my nightly is currently at 1.5mg alprazolam (allegedly, fake pills going around these days), kratom, and a lil tiny rip off my wax pen. I plugged a counterfeit adderall around 11 or noon, and since it was probably meth or an RC substituted methamp, I may be up a while before i can go to bed. Meffs has such a ridiculous half life I don’t understand how folks can use it daily, or even casually, without wrecking their whole week. Already feeling more normal after having the xan, but we’ve got a lil ways to go before I’ll be in bed.

In any case I’ll take more xanax and kratom as needed, might do a cheeky K bump later on if I’m feeling like it, but I’ve had mixed experiences using K as landing gear from Amps, particularly meth. Meth has always felt like such an odd stimulant to me, regular dextro/amp is so easy for my body to tolerate, and yet feels more stimulating sometimes.

Update, i bumped more fake adderall cause I’m very stupid and figured it wouldnt last that much longer.

Fuckin flying rn still feeling this morning's floricet 😎

So far tonight-

Vaping triple berry ice 😋
1mg clonazepam ODT
20mg Flexeril
3.5 grams valerian root
50mg hydroxyzine
10mg melatonin

I'ma knock TF out soon 🤤

Pray y'all being safe 🙏🏼

Had a giant plate of bbq ribs for dinner, now just chilling in fine fashion and getting ready for the early KO with 5mg apixaban, 4mg ondansetron, 15mg melatonin, a nice warm cup of chamomile-valerian tea with stevia and a couple fat bongs of Black Cherry Runtz. 😎

Adios, peeps. Vaya con cheerios.

🫠✌️

Hey all

- Clonazepam 4-5mg
- Smoked white widow
- seroquel 25mg
- lucky strikes cigs

Feeling better 😃

Hey bro, great to see you're alive and well. ❤️ 😁

For me this evening:

1mg bupe earlier in the afternoon
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
10mg melatonin
75mg diphenhydramine
A few bongs of OG and Puddles (lol) flower
Double cup of chamomile-valerian tea

Trying to sack out early to make up for the time change tonight. Night night.

🫠✌️

Hey bro, great to see you're alive and well. ❤️ 😁

For me this evening:

1mg bupe earlier in the afternoon
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
10mg melatonin
75mg diphenhydramine
A few bongs of OG and Puddles (lol) flower
Double cup of chamomile-valerian tea

Trying to sack out early to make up for the time change tonight. Night night.

🫠✌️
I love Chamomile
And yea man still around, busy as hell at work.
Really Glad to hear from ya.

But also I had to indulge

1 small bag of coke I was Soo high

Last edited:
Dosed my BP meds then smoked a couple cigars and 4-5 cones of bubba OG 💨

Dropped 3 floricet and 1,800mg of gabapentin with no tolerance and 10mg melatonin💪🏼

Chillin good as hell😉

Gonna dose 2mg of clonazepam in a minute with 75mg hydroxyzine and smoke hella bud 😎 then vibe out to some heady music

Oh yeah and just ate 8 grams of Ashwagandha right after that I slammed 3.5 grams of valerian root 🥱🙏🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
Sup guys. :)

Dropped the afternoon bupe dose from 1mg to .5 today and delayed it from 3 to 5pm, T+4:00 and I don't feel terrible yet, so I'm gonna call that a win for today lol.

Could be attributed to the enormous glob of wax I've been smoking on with some flower in the bong for about 45 minutes, still running strong, just finished a tallboy of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale as well. Blood thinner and nausea med earlier. Definitely some Benadryl as soon as I post this, didn't sleep for shit last night lol.

Stay safe, everybody. ❤️

Fun night:

I snorted a good bit of B+ coke and had a good cheeky wank.
Poped a few kpins and
Smoked furiously, on some intense hash plant, till I was wretching. Now if I could get some more blue meanies I'd really have something to write about.

Fun fact: I usually hate Red Bull or energy drinks in general now I'm slurping them down like milk.

No energy, not a whole lot accomplished today, not mad about it. 🙂 I'm just relaxing the rest of the evening, smoking, watching videos, eating some good food later. 👍

This afternoon/evening:

2g magnesium
2.7g ashwagandha
15mL black seed oil
0.5mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
Coffee, nicotine, bong rips. 👍

🫠✌️

Drug Studies
Bluelight.org

⭐️ Social ⭐️ What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. I Smoke Weed, Eat Yogurt​

Unwatch
[IMG alt="Psychlone Jack"]https://www.bluelight.org/community/data/avatars/m/73/73397.jpg?1710279763[/IMG]

Psychlone Jack

Bluelighter​

Sup y'all. 😁

Up early but still a late start today, super lethargic but all in all not as bad as I thought I might be, dropping the afternoon bupe dose to half a mg yesterday.

This morning:

Several cups of black coffee
Orange Creamsicle nicotine vape
OG Kush wax in the bong :bong:
1mg bupe
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
50mg testosterone IM

🫠✌️

Love Quote Reply
Reactions:You
[IMG alt="Spaced"]https://www.bluelight.org/community/data/avatars/m/579/579364.jpg?1699736564[/IMG]

Spaced

Bluelighter​

Dosed my BP meds and 3 mg of clonazepam 150mg Hydroxyzine and 3 floricet🤤

Started spacing gabapentin out every 30 mins a couple hours ago and up to 3.2 grams so far and So far 😎

After that I smoked a big ass blunt of some absolute 🔥 that my homie just got from our plug

feeling like I don't have a care in the world but God knows it's only fuckin temporary sad as it is

I can't be taking high doses too many days In a row so I'm done going above my prescribed doses for the most part