• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Had my last p.o. appointment this afternoon, we just talked for a few, she asked me my plans and we shook hands, and that was that. It isn't official until midnight this coming Wednesday, but all is done that needs doing. Next Thursday at 12:01am, I'll be totally free of the criminal justice system for the first time in 15 years. Feels good, man. 🙂

Had a nice prime rib dinner just now with au jus, mashed potatoes and green beans, followed by the normal scripts, .5mg bupe, ~1,500mg valerian root extract, now about to tuck in for a leisurely but heavy smoke sesh on some Trop Cherry and Puddles flower, and I got a couple beers on ice I'll be getting into here in a little while.

Chill Mode: Activated 👾🥳😎🫠✌️

Positively vibing smoking hella purple erkle and several cigars 😎

Tonight's poison so far-

BP meds
1,500mg of vitamin C
300ng hydroxyzine spaced
450mg worth caffeine pills
5 Puff's of some albuterol cuz these fuckin up and down weather changes 🙄)
Lots of Gatorade and water
Vaping some triple berry ice
2 floricet
9mg clonazepam ODT
3.6 grams of gabapentin spaced with ibuprofen
30mg melatonin
4-5 grams of bud

Absolutely faded as fuck watching music videos fuckin slumped 🤤

Last edited:
Around a real .25mg bnz
Not sure if I want it to be/become an issue. Scared of it, tbph.
Peace
I can relate very much so to being afraid of them

The damnedest thing is we have have free will and we're still afraid because we're so controlled by them

Nature of the beast I suppose 🤷🏼‍♂️

It's a quiet, solo night chilling at home, probably gonna be a bit of an early one as well.

.5mg bupe about five hours ago, but that's long gone. More recently -

150mg dxm
5mg apixaban
4mg ondansetron
1000mg valerian root extract
75mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
A few bongs of Strawberry Cough and Last Supper flower

So hopefully here shortly it'll be all 😴 *zzzzzzzmemememememe*.

lol

Stay safe, y'all.

🫠✌️

Had a very chill night with my sister and visited my nephews and played some chess and watched a movie

Now that the kids aren't a factor anymore I popped 4mg klonopin and 2.4 grams of gabapentin 100mg hydroxyzine and a few shots of liquor 🥃

Oh yeah not to mention some LA cake strain of bud and chain smoking a THCP cartridge

Hope everyone is well and safe 🙏🏼

Im prescribed amitryplatime for sciatic paid but ive been drinking and wouldn't mind getting up early tomorrow. What you reckon?

High as fuck on some Purple Erkle and chain smoking my THCP cartridge feeling very euphoric chilling on the porch 😎

BP meds
Several cigars and vaping
4mg ODT clonazepam
1.5 grams of gabapentin on top of spicy noodles plus ibuprofen

Lots of water and Gatorade plus pedialyte then popped 250mg hydroxyzine and 200mg meclizine and 1 Relaxium capsule

gonna smoke more bud and keep watching Netflix and hitting my THCP cartridge and vibe TF out👋