• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

:(

This site makes me sad. lol Where the hell are people getting shit like Dilaudid or oxy anymore?

Wow, am I living under a fucking rock.
I'm crying every day over having nothing but Shit-prenorphine.

When I go out and try to meet drug dealers in my town, it's all meth, meth meth meth meth. And I fucking hate meth.

My nightly fix is always buprenorphine, gabapentin, some times klonopin, and thc. And that 'fix' is usually in the morning. But it makes me so bored & tired all day, that I'm basically ready for bed once bed time does roll around. So technically it's my "morning" and "nightly" fix. lol
Meth seems to be what a lot of dealers only have. There's a lot of it here but it's shit; that is why I import mine. Also Dilaudid is very popular around here.

How much Tramadol do you take, if you don't mind me asking?
I don’t mind you asking. I’m prescribed 120 of the 50mg tabs a month, so supposed to take 4 a day. But … sometimes I’m bad & take too many. Theres been times I’ve taken like anywhere from 10-20 tabs a day (which is pretty crazy because I’m a really small chic & also when you take that many you have to take it with clonazepam or something like that because high doses of tramadol can cause seizures) So I’m going to try to be good this month. The reason I like tramadol is because it gives me a stimulant effect as well as opiate … I guess it’s my body chemistry because some people hate tramadol

I don’t mind you asking. I’m prescribed 120 of the 50mg tabs a month, so supposed to take 4 a day. But … sometimes I’m bad & take too many. Theres been times I’ve taken like anywhere from 10-20 tabs a day (which is pretty crazy because I’m a really small chic & also when you take that many you have to take it with clonazepam or something like that because high doses of tramadol can cause seizures) So I’m going to try to be good this month. The reason I like tramadol is because it gives me a stimulant effect as well as opiate … I guess it’s my body chemistry because some people hate tramadol
Well, I used to hate it, until this one time I was tired and I was taking the train. I had quite a few and was chilling, and all of a sudden it hit, BAM! It was like it had been the first time for me to take it. I had taken other stuff too, including a strong stimulant, but it felt so good! I tried to re-live the experience but it didn't work.

:(

This site makes me sad. lol Where the hell are people getting shit like Dilaudid or oxy anymore?

Wow, am I living under a fucking rock.
I'm crying every day over having nothing but Shit-prenorphine.

When I go out and try to meet drug dealers in my town, it's all meth, meth meth meth meth. And I fucking hate meth.

My nightly fix is always buprenorphine, gabapentin, some times klonopin, and thc. And that 'fix' is usually in the morning. But it makes me so bored & tired all day, that I'm basically ready for bed once bed time does roll around. So technically it's my "morning" and "nightly" fix. lol
I haven't seen oxy or Dilaudid in 15-20 years. After the pill mills in Florida it was gone. And the prices were sky high for 1 pill back than.
I hate even looking back to those days. It ruined a good part of my life.

I haven't seen oxy or Dilaudid in 15-20 years. After the pill mills in Florida it was gone. And the prices were sky high for 1 pill back than.
I hate even looking back to those days. It ruined a good part of my life.
Quality Oxycodone and Hydromorphone are readily available, you just need where to look. I guess it also has to do with where you are based.

Happy fucking Saturday you sexy fucks!

I’m fucking smoked. Just got home from work for a day quick of rest after 102 hours this week.
Monday starts what looks like a 70-75 hour work week.

Gonna kick the fuck back, have a whiskey or two, smoke a few cowboy killers, and vape on some concentrate. Not sure which flavors yet.
Got the tunes a tuning and im gonna fade away from reality for a bit.

Enjoy your weekend y’all!
Sending all the good love if you need some
Always, fair winds and following seas

Meth seems to be what a lot of dealers only have. There's a lot of it here but it's shit; that is why I import mine. Also Dilaudid is very popular around here.
I'm a widely unpopular outcast it seems, cause I don't know anybody in real life that deals with opioids anymore.
And I'm poor.
I quit meth last year & don't regret it in the slightest. Some times I miss it, but if I could choose any drug, it'd be heroin/opioids any day.

I'm a widely unpopular outcast it seems, cause I don't know anybody in real life that deals with opioids anymore.
And I'm poor.
I quit meth last year & don't regret it in the slightest. Some times I miss it, but if I could choose any drug, it'd be heroin/opioids any day.
If I had to choose only one drug to do for the rest of my life, it would be IV Dilaudid.

If I had to choose only one drug to do for the rest of my life, it would be IV Dilaudid.
I've never had the pleasure of trying dilaudid. Although Drugstore Cowboy is one of my favorite movies. lol

I'd go with diacetylmorphine all the way! But I'd love to give hydromorphone a shot (pun intended lol).

My only opioid experience is with tramadol, codeine, heroin, fentanyl, propoxyphene, methadone, hydro/oxy, buprenorphine.. (I won't count kratom, since it's garbage).
I'd say tramadol (in the right dose, as it is pretty weak potency-wise) & heroin are my hands down favorites.
Codeine, fentanyl & buprenorphine being the shittiest out of those. Bupe can be OK with zero tolerance, but once tolerance is established, it becomes one of the most boring chemicals known to man-kind.

And I may be an oddball but I enjoyed darvocet/propoxyphene when I tried it. But I had no tolerance at the time & 2 of those big red-brown oval shaped darvocet pills had me comfortably nodding. They were like 10 years past their expiration date too & still worked. It may not be as enjoyable now though. lol But I love all opioids I guess.

I would love to live in a time where I can just go on down to the "Opioid Store" and pick out any bottle of opioid I want, just like an alcoholic can pick out their favorite liquor. The fact that we can't do this is a crime against humanity IMHO.

Anyway, as far as original thread relevancy, my nightly fix is the same shit every day. I'm about to listen to some music too, that's a drug right? lol

Last edited:
And I'm poor.
No you’re not an outcast, it’s really hard to get opioids in the states. The tramadol I’m prescribed they are drug testing me for & just yesterday when I went to pick up my script my insurance company denied coverage … I have no idea why they are giving me problems with it (had to pay out of pocket) & going to call on Monday to see why they asked for prior authorization & then denied it. & the only reason I can get hydromorphone once in a while is because it’s from a cousin that I basically raised when we were growing up that happens to be lucky enough to get them (but I don’t know how long that’s going to last because now her insurance company just recently started giving her problems trying to deny it too) … It’s so crazy the way they are cracking down on pain pills to the point of … well idk it seems like they are trying to outlaw them almost. But apparently you can get fentanyl everywhere which I’m not going to do. It really doesn’t make sense to me why they are cracking down on pain meds to this extent when Fentanyl is literally everywhere killing people …. why people (doctors, government, whoever) is not seeing this is so weird to me. Sorry for my rant … but you are not alone being frustrated by it.

Btw congratulations on quitting meth, that’s really awesome good for you :)
*again sorry for my rant or rambling lol I didnt know I was going to write all that
Hugs 💕💜

No you’re not an outcast, it’s really hard to get opioids in the states. The tramadol I’m prescribed they are drug testing me for & just yesterday when I went to pick up my script my insurance company denied coverage … I have no idea why they are giving me problems with it (had to pay out of pocket) & going to call on Monday to see why they asked for prior authorization & then denied it. & the only reason I can get hydromorphone once in a while is because it’s from a cousin that I basically raised when we were growing up that happens to be lucky enough to get them (but I don’t know how long that’s going to last because now her insurance company just recently started giving her problems trying to deny it too) … It’s so crazy the way they are cracking down on pain pills to the point of … well idk it seems like they are trying to outlaw them almost. But apparently you can get fentanyl everywhere which I’m not going to do. It really doesn’t make sense to me why they are cracking down on pain meds to this extent when Fentanyl is literally everywhere killing people …. why people (doctors, government, whoever) is not seeing this is so weird to me. Sorry for my rant … but you are not alone being frustrated by it.

Btw congratulations on quitting meth, that’s really awesome good for you :)
*again sorry for my rant or rambling lol I didnt know I was going to write all that
Hugs 💕💜
Oh don't apologize whatsoever! I truly appreciate this!

You are absolutely right that they are trying to practically outlaw opioids here in the US. It's actually really scary.
And I can't understand why the average person doesn't care about this. They won't care until they're literally in pain or ready to jump off a bridge. Then maybe it'll finally click to them why bodily autonomy & drugs are so important.

Hopefully the pharmacy or your insurance just made a mistake with the prior authorization or something! I fucking hate those things! Prior auth's have put me into withdrawals in the past. I can't believe they're doing that on tramadol though!!! My mom use to have a bunch of issues every month trying to fill it too but it eventually always got filled. I can't recall her ever needing prior authorizations on it though, which just blows my mind!!! They went from treating tramadol like another tylenol for 30 years to "whoops, now we consider it an opioid!".

I know like maybe two people who know where to get some hydrocodone or methadone, but of course they don't ever consider sharing, as it would require that they do something for literally anyone other than themselves. lol I have family who are also in pain & can't get anything at all. So I try to be thankful that I at least have buprenorphine. But man does it get depressing.

People have got to step up against this opioid-phobia taking place. I think they're using deaths from fentanyl & other highly potent shitty opioids, to make ALL opioids look dangerous!

I really had it made all through out my 20's. And life just seemed different back then. It was eaisier to go out & meet people & make friends. I never thought I'd end up friends with a heroin dealer in small town Iowa & then one day it just happened. lol That guy always had my back & made sure I had some brown every few weeks, no matter my financial circumstances. But his dumb ass had to go and kill some one & now he'll be locked up forever.

And now I'm older, in my mid 30's & it's just not the same world it seems. Even if I did meet some one with a connection, they won't be as precise and trustworthy as my old dealer & so the risk of fentanyl is very high. And I hate fentanyl. It feels nothing like heroin or good opioids. It's the only opioid that gave me nods that felt like my consciousness was slipping. I've nodded my ass out many, many many times on pain meds & heroin prior to fentanyl and never felt like I was in any danger. But those fentanyl nods are something else. Not worth it at all. Just a waste of money to end up in withdrawals after a few days, fuck that. lol

Thank you! It took me damn near 20 years to quit meth but I did it!
Towards the end, the high just became full of anxiety, paranoia, sleep deprivation, mood swings & then the lovely crash which would last a good week or two.
The crash & feeling miserable just wasn't worth it anymore. I think I only ever got into meth due to boredom/lack of drugs & a lot of social pressure, especially being a dude in the gay community (who just loves their meth lol). But I finally made a pact with myself that meth wasn't worth risking anything over.

I only desire opioids & bud from here on out. lol Psychedelics & other drugs are nice too once in awhile, but bud & opioids are something I can utilize daily if need be.

Anyway, I'm rambling myself now! haha

I had a shit ton of food this weekend! Culvers & Marco's Pizza! All really good food. So that was my excitement & fun for the weekend.
Food has kinda become my latest drug since there's never anything else to do! lol But that's probably not a good thing either!
I should shut up now, totally derailing the thread here! lol I appreciate you my friend! :):heart8:

I've never had the pleasure of trying dilaudid. Although Drugstore Cowboy is one of my favorite movies. lol

I'd go with diacetylmorphine all the way! But I'd love to give hydromorphone a shot (pun intended lol).

My only opioid experience is with tramadol, codeine, heroin, fentanyl, propoxyphene, methadone, hydro/oxy, buprenorphine.. (I won't count kratom, since it's garbage).
I'd say tramadol (in the right dose, as it is pretty weak potency-wise) & heroin are my hands down favorites.
Codeine, fentanyl & buprenorphine being the shittiest out of those. Bupe can be OK with zero tolerance, but once tolerance is established, it becomes one of the most boring chemicals known to man-kind.

And I may be an oddball but I enjoyed darvocet/propoxyphene when I tried it. But I had no tolerance at the time & 2 of those big red-brown oval shaped darvocet pills had me comfortably nodding. They were like 10 years past their expiration date too & still worked. It may not be as enjoyable now though. lol But I love all opioids I guess.

I would love to live in a time where I can just go on down to the "Opioid Store" and pick out any bottle of opioid I want, just like an alcoholic can pick out their favorite liquor. The fact that we can't do this is a crime against humanity IMHO.

Anyway, as far as original thread relevancy, my nightly fix is the same shit every day. I'm about to listen to some music too, that's a drug right? lol
Plan a trip to the Golden Triangle, you'll find those stores in smaller towns.

I'd love to try both hydromorphone and legit 90% raw #4 H.
IV Hydromorphone is out of this world, rush wise. The high is short lived though.

Speaking of legit raw #4 H. Why is it way more expensive than pills, when you find some that you know for sure is legit? Is it because pure H almost does not exist anymore?