• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Good evening all you sexy fucking peoples!

Just getting home after 16 days on the road.
Tonight I’m just chilling and drinking a few cervesas and puffing on some apple skittlez. The obligatory cowboy killers are getting some love as well. Got some ear candy going too.

Gonna crash after some laundry and to get up at 4am to start a local job which will be nice considering I’ve only had two days off in over the last 30, most of which have been on the road.

Stay grooving and grinding y’all!

Always, fair winds and following seas

Ate 0.5mgs Diazepam (down to that ...actually "stuck " would be a much better choice of vocabulary since I can´t bring myself to jump off altogether ).
Just came by some Ambien ,broke 1x10mgs in half -railed 1 part -subbed the other.
Shortly after same process described directly above but with 1- 2 mgs of Buprenorphine

Actually glad I did bump into some Ambien cause this combo without a tolerance leaves me feeling pretty lighter and switched off from all the usual torrential ,nagging, mundane internal speech ... Scorn´s "Ellipsis " remix compilation sounds as if it was crafted for these substances ...

Afternoon, early night for me.

1mg 😁Straight😁 bupre (3mg total today)
.5mg clonazepam (2.5mg total today)
.5mg alprozalam (1.5mg total today)
20mg diazepam
800mg XR Gabapentin x2
50mg trazadone
And last but least a bit of Death star.

Should make for a good night's rest

"I could score weed and few beers to go along with my last ksalol in the evening. Let's keep it civil and sustainable. I don't want second devastating hangover before it is even saturday"---->few hours later I am on ksalol, beer, wine, oxy and meth+amph-mix and I have two gs of bud waiting for me getting home

Early night again..

1mg bupre ( 2mg total today )
15mg diazepam (45mg total, need to slow down )
.5mg clonazepam ( 2mg total today )
1mg alprozalam (3mg total today)
50mg trazadone
Few bong hits..

Night. Night.

Sup peeps. 😎

Had a very nice day trip with mom to Myrtle Beach today, the second in as many days to celebrate me completing parole this week. Raleigh/Durham yesterday for some hiking and sight-seeing, then typical touristy stuff today - more shopping, putt-putt, food. Grand ol' time was had by all, but I'm glad to be back home and unwinding with a couple fat bongs of Banana Jealousy and the usual nighttime routine. 🙂

You could say I had a bit of a taper cheat day, 1.2mg x 2 as opposed to .5 x 2... I'm sure I'll pay for that on the back end, this weekend, but fuck it, it was worth it not to be a miserable cunt for my mother. I at least owe her that lol.

✌️

Usually for me to be able to sleep well I have to be on about 90 mg of methadone and a 0.4 shot of h at bedtime. If I don't fall asleep in 30 minutes I do another 0.4. combined occasionally with smoking a joint or a blunt. Always have to have a cigarette after the age and occasionally fall asleep was it in my hand.

Sup peeps. 😎

Had a very nice day trip with mom to Myrtle Beach today, the second in as many days to celebrate me completing parole this week. Raleigh/Durham yesterday for some hiking and sight-seeing, then typical touristy stuff today - more shopping, putt-putt, food. Grand ol' time was had by all, but I'm glad to be back home and unwinding with a couple fat bongs of Banana Jealousy and the usual nighttime routine. 🙂

You could say I had a bit of a taper cheat day, 1.2mg x 2 as opposed to .5 x 2... I'm sure I'll pay for that on the back end, this weekend, but fuck it, it was worth it not to be a miserable cunt for my mother. I at least owe her that lol.

✌️
I like Myrtle Beach. Back when I used to make my runs on highway 95 back & forth from South Bronx to Miami, sometimes I would detour in between & stop over at Myrtle Beach for peace for a couple days to chill out 🌺

Tramadol, clonazepam, ibuprofen, cafecito y orange juice (I think I’m addicted to orange juice. & not because the sugar because I don’t want or like other drinks with sugar but literally crave orange juice … lol who knows)
Hugs y besos amigos 💜

Me too lol, it's pretty much the only beverage I drink regularly besides water and coffee, every day. Had to run in the store on the way home tonight just for OJ, got the last bottle of pulpy. 😅

I like Myrtle Beach. Back when I used to make my runs on highway 95 back & forth from South Bronx to Miami, sometimes I would detour in between & stop over at Myrtle Beach for peace for a couple days to chill out 🌺

That's cool, and yeah it's definitely the chill zone for the entire region, people go there on little vacations from a few hours away all the time. This was the first time I've been back in over 15 years, the place has grown so much but still the same lol. I used to drive down from Wilmington and party when I was in my late teens/early twenties.

That's cool, and yeah it's definitely the chill zone for the entire region, people go there on little vacations from a few hours away all the time. This was the first time I've been back in over 15 years, the place has grown so much but still the same lol. I used to drive down from Wilmington and party when I was in my late teens/early twenties.
I used to get there (gosh probably sounds crazy now that I’m thinking about it) & get a hotel, leave the weight I was carrying in the hotel & go drive my car around in the middle of the night smoking blunts or go walk or sit by the ocean just smoking & staring at the sea & the sky lol. But yea it’s got a chill vibe there for sure & I like people’s accents there (I got a heavy South Bronx accent & always think southern accents are cool) … my bad I’m sleep deprived rambling over here. Im glad you had a nice time & no more parole yay :)💜

4.5mg Alprazolam
25mg Diphenhydramine (for allergies)
Vape

Another relaxing night. Gonna binge watch some Adult Swim shows and drift off into peaceful sleep. Really craving some opiates, but going to hold off on those for awhile since I don't want to get back into mixing benzos + opiates regularly and I'm too close to my last opiate binge to trust myself with self-control.

Didn't get any sleep last night but I've dozed on and off throughout the day a few times

BP meds
Vaping and puffin cigars
1mg ODT clonazepam
50mg hydroxyzine
8 shots of vodka
Couple grams of bud and smackin this THCP cartridge

having a great night gonna take a few more shots and smoke more Bud 🥃😎
Whats odt? Orally?