• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Chillin hard ASF😎 tonight cuz I bought 30 10mg Flexeril from my friend for the homie price 🤝

2mg clonazepam
30mg Flexeril
4.2 grams of gabapentin
5.2 grams of ashwagandha
75mg hydroxyzine

Plus I smoked half a blunt and a bowl with my mom

Hope y'all being good 😉

Ive eaten 100 xanax bars once. Or half a gr of diazepam powder back in the day.
I find the short acting ones like xanax and etizolam are the worst for negatively effecting my behaviour.

Im nodding on 800mg codeine and like am 8h of clean weed. Every joint ive rolled been super tasty snd burned clean.

Ya it was lol

Same works much faster then clonazepam imo. I can feel it working after about 20 mins sometimes.
Yeah I remember using it during a period of very heavy benzo abuse. I remember that Bromazepam was subtle, anxiolytic, easy on the system, and very relaxing.

Several cigs and vaping hard ASF

Tonight's vice's-

2mg clonazepam
30mg Flexeril
1.8 Gs gabapentin
100mg hydroxyzine
Couple bowls of excellent weed

Feeling euphoric asfff 🤤 hope y'all safe im out 👋🏼

Work was a dud tonight, off early and probably going to turn in early - spent the whole day yesterday curled up sick in bed, splitting migraine and puking occasionally. Need more rest lol. To facilitate:

1350mg ashwagandha
4mg ondansetron
5mg apixaban
100mg diphenhydramine
10mg melatonin
A couple bowls of Wedding Crasher flower and a few hits from a Sour Diesel vape pen.

🫠✌️

Prolly .3mg brmzlm
Starting to get tire of it but as a dependable muscle relaxer (among other spooky reasons) I would think about not taking it.
Damn just seen someone driving south in the north route....

:(

This site makes me sad. lol Where the hell are people getting shit like Dilaudid or oxy anymore?

Wow, am I living under a fucking rock.
I'm crying every day over having nothing but Shit-prenorphine.

When I go out and try to meet drug dealers in my town, it's all meth, meth meth meth meth. And I fucking hate meth.

My nightly fix is always buprenorphine, gabapentin, some times klonopin, and thc. And that 'fix' is usually in the morning. But it makes me so bored & tired all day, that I'm basically ready for bed once bed time does roll around. So technically it's my "morning" and "nightly" fix. lol