• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Nightly Fix? v. Can't Sleep Sober

Melatonin 10mg

Spent the day sober, ended up spending it with my mom since my dad relapsed and is drinking heavily and doing coke and the whole family is worried since he's tends to be a completely self-destructive addict the second a substance touches his receptors. Haven't really told any friends because I just found out two days ago and my thoughts are all over the place.
Might get tapentadol tomorrow. Never tried it before and have read mixed reviews. Definitely not a first choice, but oxy is dry in my area and I just need something to ease the mind. Vent over

Insomnia is kicking my ass from sobering from the booze 😠

so i pooped another 50mg but butalbital and another mg of clonazepam then smoked 1.5 grams of bud

plus I threw back 1 gram of ashwagandha and 1 gram of valerian root hopefully this will get me to sleep but idk 😞

Insomnia is kicking my ass from sobering from the booze 😠

so i pooped another 50mg but butalbital and another mg of clonazepam then smoked 1.5 grams of bud

plus I threw back 1 gram of ashwagandha and 1 gram of valerian root hopefully this will get me to sleep but idk 😞
Hopefully you'll get some decent sleep. I believe that the reason why I would quit meth is the lack of sleep. My body can't take the abuse anymore.

Hopefully you'll get some decent sleep. I believe that the reason why I would quit meth is the lack of sleep. My body can't take the abuse anymore.
100%, that's what always kept me from ever getting physically addicted to amps luckily it's the worst

100%, that's what always kept me from ever getting physically addicted to amps luckily it's the worst
I don't consider myself addicted to meth "hopefully I will never be an addict", but I'm scripted Dextroamphetamine in the form of 50mg of Dexedrine Spansule. I sleep just fine on the Dexedrine, not on the meth though.

I don't consider myself addicted to meth "hopefully I will never be an addict", but I'm scripted Dextroamphetamine in the form of 50mg of Dexedrine Spansule. I sleep just fine on the Dexedrine, not on the meth though.
Well I hope it stays that way my man cuz you're definitely still playing with fire just messing with it every now and then

Well I hope it stays that way my man cuz you're definitely still playing with fire just messing with it every now and then
I know it. I take a lot of drugs, and I have developed dependence on some of them "Benzos wink wink".

My use of meth is usually to complement the effects of Dexedrine. I try as much as possible to use smaller amounts. I really wish that my doctor would increase my Dexedrine dosage, but he told me flat out he wouldn't.

Enjoy dude and stay safe!

2 cigars and vaping triple berry ice and blew down 4 joints 🔥

1 Excedrin
50mg hydroxyzine
400mg L-theanine
10mg melatonin
600mg gabapentin
1ng clonazepam ODT
150mg butalbital

Hopefully I'll get at least 6 hours of sleep without waking up every 30 minutes

Last edited:
2 cigars and vaping triple berry ice and blew down 4 joints 🔥

1 Excedrin
50mg hydroxyzine
400mg L-theanine
10mg melatonin
600mg gabapentin
1ng clonazepam ODT
100mg butalbital

Hopefully I'll get at least 6 hours of sleep without waking up every 30 minutes
Have you tried Ambien?

Yo. It’s Friday again you sexy people.

Just got done work and out of the shower. I’m fucking whooped. I picked up a chest cold in NC and I feel like dogshit, but as they say, the show must go on! 135 hours in the last nine days. I’ve got three more 14-16 hour days till I get a day off. Maybe. I’ll be lucky if I end up with two days off in thirty.

So with that, I’ve got the music box jamming, I took two alieve, and I’m sipping on a bloody Mary or two. Smoking a few cigs, and most definitely taking a few hits off the toro of some GSC. No fucks given that I got work at 2am, cuz it’s Friday.

Have a great weekend y’all
Sending all the loves
Always, fair winds and following seas

Had some k earlier after codeiene made me feel ill. 😕

Since then had 3 more martin dows and smoked a couple joints. Some soup. Feel way better than i did 4 hours ago.

The weed is really lovely clean tasty bit of haze and zcube. Both grown to same white ash qualities.

Happy fucking Sunday y’all!

I’m fucking whooped. Drinking a couple cervezas, chiefin’ back a few darts, and about to smoke a fatty of some white Durban. Got the tunes going and I’m gonna take it down easy.
Late start at 5am. I’ll be in overtime by mid morning on a Monday. Gonna be a long week.

Have a great week homies
Don’t forget to smile!
Always, fair winds and following seas