1mg Xanax
40mg valium
40mg clotiazepam
2 cups of coffee from Rwanda

That's all so far
Listening to some shy fx

Phat

delicious mother fucking coffee

limiting myself to one cup because i have to do other things, otherwise i'd have three.

at least it's not raining right now :)

ok maybe 2 cup...

Last edited:
kratom (plantation MD), coffee, yerba mate, cigarette. I work the opening shift on wednesdays.

6 x 7.2% 12oz ipa's
1-1.5g green bud ^_^
1mg alprazolam
0.5mg buprenorphine

Flying high! Lolz xD this weed is especially boosting everything. The bupe was making me too sleepy, increasingly so day-to-day, so I lowered it. Alprazolam tolerance increased very quickly (within 2-3 days). Decided to add the 6-pack on top of everything just because it's been a while, and I finally feel healthy enough to get nice and drunk :p

Stoned AF after smoking 3 joints of killer GDP sense waking up this morning and 115mg methadone and working on my 3rdcoffee

Last edited:
I snorted 100mg of caffeine off the night stand as soon as I woke up. Felt awake and energized nearly instantly. Almost felt euphoric. Great way to start the day.

Most people would say snorting caffeine is stupid and/or is just painful or damaging to the sinuses. I find it to be a effective and it's not uncomfortable for me.

Well today I woke up at 5 am and sense then I have had:
3 cups coffee
1 0.8g joint of sour d
115mg methadone
50Mg Promethazine
Tobacco

Well this morning is another day with the usuall stuff :
115Mg methadone
3 cups coffee
One small joint

cup of coffee, tail end of a morphine high

about to go to a pick and pull in Portland to see if i can find anything worth my while.

I know they're real as I watched my friend pick them up from the pharmacy lol. Real as they get. Sniffing isn't just placebo, its a long standing myth that it is but on the surface of your noses' cappilaries there is some type of interface where the benzodiazepine can be protonated/deprotonated in such a way as to become absorbable nasally. There is heroin that is 2-5%, and it works nasally. I've been doing xanax for over 10 years and believe me, i didnt think they were sniffable before either, but they are. The only benefit is they kick in a bit quicker and can still kick in as quick on an empty stomach. Of course this isnt with whole bars at a time. Im talking 1/4's or 1/3's of bars, split into multiple lines, over the course of 15-20 minutes. That way it gives your nose time to process it. I agree, if you were to crush a whole bar and try to sniff it in one inhalation, that would be both ineffective and stupid.

Protonation decreases absorption. For a drug to be absorbed, it needs to pass through lipophilic (aka hydrophobic) lipid bilayer. If a compound has a charge (e.g protonated), it becomes a lot more hydrophilic aka lipophobic, so its ability to pass the bilayer decreases. That's why benzos have such high BA regardless of ROA. Theoretically, snorting benzos should be as efficient as oral in terms of BA, but perhaps have slightly faster onset.

coffee, music. i slept a lot last night. really needed it i guess.

two more days of work until weekend and greater fun times.

24 mg Hydromorph Contin
1 5/325 Percocet
.5 mg Clonazapam
150 mg Bupropion
40 mg Celexa
1 mg Risperidone
5 hits Black Tuna Indica
6 cups of Tetley Tea

vodka 100mL, lemon cubes x4 and mikes harder lemondade 16 oz
Ruderalis cannabis 8% (its actually pretty good, looks like traditional 'outdoor'
Marlboro red 100's

Feeling good and going to bed early.

Status
Not open for further replies.