75mg hydroxyzine
Twisted Tea (hard iced tea)
Marlboro Reds

Post-job and -workout. Have eaten 200g protein, 2400 kcal

0,2 Cocaine
Joint, hasish, filled 1 gram hash
850 mg tramadol
Coffee
Snus, (swedish, strong, long-lastning 1,5-20 hours, mildly healthy nicotine product you put under the overlip. in relation to cigarettes, it's and extremely healty alternativ,m, except slight high blood pressure. snus also improve your cognitve a lil bit. i haven't had a cigarette for 1,5 years, no desire to smoke, and im healty as fuvk

you lift more in the gym, have more energy, but remember it's an alternative snus, not an illegal product. Costs more than of what you pay for cigarettes. lasts 3-5 days. Cost's maybe X dollar to X dollar, i buy the luxury high nicotine snus
and it costs me X dollar

this is life. i am happy all the time and eran a LOT, at least in sweden, X dollar. In extremely good shape -- perfect shape: 5'6, 147 lbs, 7-8 % body fat. Eat a LOT, also trains bjj

<Mod edit> Removed the prices for the snuss.i know it's legal but not entirely sure the prices are allowed. My meds are legal too (Rx, but legal..) but I can't post about their prices either.. So.. Also removed howmuch u make. I don't think that's against the rules specifically... But it kinda sounds douchey right after you declare how perfect ur body is. I mean it's good to keep healthy and kudos, really But maybe next time try a little modesty. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.5 grams of phenibut, 5mg hydrocodone and 100mg of caffeine. Now everything has worn off except the phenibut and the brutal boredom of work is setting in.

Started with a little coke, then i vaped 1 gram of NEIH and smoked hash. Time to sleep, feeling tired, although i vaped 5 minutes ago

Post-job and -workout. Have eaten 200g protein, 2400 kcal

0,2 Cocaine
Joint, hasish, filled 1 gram hash
850 mg tramadol
Coffee
Snus, (swedish, strong, long-lastning 1,5-20 hours, mildly healthy nicotine product you put under the overlip. in relation to cigarettes, it's and extremely healty alternativ,m, except slight high blood pressure. snus also improve your cognitve a lil bit. i haven't had a cigarette for 1,5 years, no desire to smoke, and im healty as fuvk

you lift more in the gym, have more energy, but remember it's an alternative snus, not an illegal product. Costs more than of what you pay for cigarettes. lasts 3-5 days. Cost's maybe X dollar to X dollar, i buy the luxury high nicotine snus
and it costs me X dollar

this is life. i am happy all the time and eran a LOT, at least in sweden, X dollar. In extremely good shape -- perfect shape: 5'6, 147 lbs, 7-8 % body fat. Eat a LOT, also trains bjj

<Mod edit> Removed the prices for the snuss.i know it's legal but not entirely sure the prices are allowed. My meds are legal too (Rx, but legal..) but I can't post about their prices either.. So.. Also removed howmuch u make. I don't think that's against the rules specifically... But it kinda sounds douchey right after you declare how perfect ur body is. I mean it's good to keep healthy and kudos, really But maybe next time try a little modesty. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Modesty? He does cocaine.

Came back from a crazy 4-day weekend at the beach. I'm still pretty fucked up and tired so going to have a strong cup of coffee and 2tsp of kratom.

haha, sorry for not being humble. shitloads of coke does that!

2 mg alprazolam
0,25 mg triazolam (saving the rest)
Snus
vaped maybe 0,2 gram NEIH

Dihydrocodeine and morphine <3

Just threw some temazepam and another sip of morphine on top, lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.