What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this morning I've had
300Mg tar heroin water lined up the nose
115mg methadone
2Joints
Three cups coffee

1,890mg DXM, 90mg temazepam, 40mg hydrocodone, 200mg hydroxyzine, 1.2g gabapentin, and some beer
Going up on the DXM, not peaked and it is after 12:00 now but I started before noon...

3g of red borneo kratom and a cup of english breakfast tea. Ready for class again

^I got some b last night ^_^ .7 of some chocolatey vinegary soft toffee... just finished off the last of it and, was hitting the foil like a champ earlier but the last 0.1 i dissolved in water and sniffed it right up...

.1 bth (insufflated)
.05-.1 bth (smoked)
stove-top espresso (dark roast)
A few bowls of outdoor skunk
marlboro red 100

(in that order xD)
Feeling darn GREAT right now... been a while since i had a taste of b and i've earned it.. now what to do about this itching, what to do xD

super awesome incredible coffee

and i think i'm gonna add 5mg of diazepam to that because i want to chill out today.

Two large lines of 4f-mph maybe 30mg x 2 so 60 mg sniffled
Plugged 200mg 3-mmc
Popped 100mg oxazepam
And 60mg Oxycontin

Espresso roast, two big cups
Hurricane 8% beer, two big beers
Trying to get some Weed!! lol

Morning nightly fix as i might not sleep tonight ^^

70mg vyvanse
2.66mg USP-grade S930 xanax (1.66mg orally, 1mg insufflated-actually works instant when insufflated as a slight rush and then goes back to the normal xanax effect
~1mg buprenorphine (sublingual)
High grade green nugs

Gonna repeat this same one in the morning around 730-8am and then repeat but with only 0.66mg xanax) *heres to hopin*

Woke up at 9, took my kratom, stayed in bed watching videos on my phone then I fell asleep (semi nod) and woke up again at 12:30.
Just drinking coffee now, at least it's still Sunday.

Morning nightly fix as i might not sleep tonight ^^

70mg vyvanse
2.66mg USP-grade S930 xanax (1.66mg orally, 1mg insufflated-actually works instant when insufflated as a slight rush and then goes back to the normal xanax effect
~1mg buprenorphine (sublingual)
High grade green nugs

Gonna repeat this same one in the morning around 730-8am and then repeat but with only 0.66mg xanax) *heres to hopin*

Snorting alprazolam is in no way more effective or efficient. If it is in your case I'd make sure your bars are real, an if they are it's placebo. Just a heads up.

^^^ yup, think about it, snorting a pill. how much that pill weigh? probably 100mg at least. and there is 2mg at most of active substance in there. the rest is binder and filler that will clog up your mucosal membranes. the chance of absorbing that 2mg is greatly decreased compared to sublingual or oral administration.

it's just like sprinkling coke in a blunt. fun idea at best.

^ yeah some people swear that sprinkling coke in a blunt works, the placebo effect can be very strong.

Had 3g of kratom and a cup of black coffee, they have strong synergistic effects.

Coffee, ibuprofen, .5mg clonazepam. I have a ton of things I need to get done today..hoping I can knock it all out today rather than being dragged out. After I will certainly be drinking beer to award my productivity.

Snorting alprazolam is in no way more effective or efficient. If it is in your case I'd make sure your bars are real, an if they are it's placebo. Just a heads up.
I know they're real as I watched my friend pick them up from the pharmacy lol. Real as they get. Sniffing isn't just placebo, its a long standing myth that it is but on the surface of your noses' cappilaries there is some type of interface where the benzodiazepine can be protonated/deprotonated in such a way as to become absorbable nasally. There is heroin that is 2-5%, and it works nasally. I've been doing xanax for over 10 years and believe me, i didnt think they were sniffable before either, but they are. The only benefit is they kick in a bit quicker and can still kick in as quick on an empty stomach. Of course this isnt with whole bars at a time. Im talking 1/4's or 1/3's of bars, split into multiple lines, over the course of 15-20 minutes. That way it gives your nose time to process it. I agree, if you were to crush a whole bar and try to sniff it in one inhalation, that would be both ineffective and stupid.

600mg DHC
160mg Promethazine
1 can super strength lager
Pork Scratchings
1 Marlboro Red
[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=landfill+monroe+remix[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.