• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was YOUR Morning Fix? v. Special K and Weedies

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ plenty of legal options, lemon balm, kava kava, loads of tea (L-theanine) gotta be creative man

myself, just some coffee and youtube. got 2 days off starting tomorrow, very excited.

edit: fast forward a couple of coffees, i would be surprised if i have less than half a gram of caffeine in me. definitely one of the best drugs and it comes in a delicious package mmmm

Switched over to cold brew an I been buggin off the coffee.
I drink Columbian roast so dank

ayyy Rapper do you make your own or buy it? they sell the stuff near me only bought it once though. strong as all fuck.

OT: that coffee game while i use youtube to get the day's mood set

ibuprofen, cup of coffee, standard dose of clonazepam. I was so fucking hungover this morning. Feeling better now tho.

200mcg clonazolam
3g of Red Horn kratom
3.5mg THC piece of an edible with a 3mg redose for some ultra-low dosing action

Was gonna take a 0.1g microdose of some shrooms but I got into a long morning convo with the new roommate and completely forgot about it. Maybe I'll take it later tonight.

^^^ plenty of legal options, lemon balm, kava kava, loads of tea (L-theanine) gotta be creative man

myself, just some coffee and youtube. got 2 days off starting tomorrow, very excited.

These are all great ideas, but you can't forget about that chelated Magnesium (Mg Citrate/Oxide/Sulfate aren't chelated). It's helped me so much with removing any sort of excessive baseline anxiety/physical tension and has improved my quality of sleep significantly. Amazon has Doctor's Best Chelated Magnesium, which is probably the best bang for your buck for tablets online at the moment. Check it out, you won't be disappointed third_eye_lazik.

Two lines of good coke, some vaped 4f-nep and 80 mg of morphine

And snus, ofc

I do, btw, agree with the comments regarding chelated magnesium. 300-900 mg works wonders for me, especially with recovery/deep sleep after a tough powerlifting session. I combine it with zinc

Very good addition Ergic. Magnesium, specifically chelated magnesium, is a hero among supplements.

As for my morning fix, today's was cold brew coffee mixed with whole milk. Talk about an elixir :D

350 mg tramadol
0,4 grams of coke, like 8-10 lines)
vaped 150 mg NEIH (obscure but epic and potent crack-like RC)
atm smoking of a FAT joint (probably 1,5-2 grams of that soft, dark black, heavy indica)
snus
8 mg flurazepam

feeling like a god

And to be clear i haven't done drugs except hash/weed for almost a year. been on a one week binge (not a tough one, i trained bjj and powerlifting on coke (which id helping with the weight cut :D) whole week, been sleeping 7-9 hours per night. the reason for the binge is that its my last week of holiday; its under control: i wake up feeling fresh, stay with coffee and snus for breakfeast i don't feel any urged -- i just want to have fun one week of a horrible holiday.

Cost me a LOT of money but im high paid (own a company, emphasizing on house foundations) so its no biggie. i normally don't spend that much money.

Well first off I had
2 cups of coffee right after waking
3-4 tokes of cannabis on my way to the clinic
115Mg methadone

Well it is friday so I woke up to 1 gram of phenibut, 2.5 grams of kratom and 5mgs of hydrocodone. Along with coffee and nicotine of course.

No oxy. Dude fucked up. Looks like it'l be NEIH, coke and maybe 100 mg more tramadol

Oh, and cos the idiot dude fucked up, i scored some great ecstasy instead of his insanely overpriced oxy

Last edited:
1mg clonazepam, cup of coffee and ibuprofen. Yesterday I accidentally took double my usual ibuprofen dose, felt weird all day. I didn't really think that would have anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.