• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought CW was H cut with Fent, as opposed to pure?
Why on Earth would one start at 5mg of supposed pure Fentanyl?!

I am well aware of the tolerance rocketship that comes with Fent, but 1.8mg was enough to almost kill me, after binging for weeks.

70mg? I don't even want to imagine the WD from ~7,000mg Morphine.

Cannabis
1mg clonazepam sub-l, with a decent half-life from last night lingering.
3 beers

Ugh. Im sick of not being able to get high. Living in a sober living home suuuucks if youre not ready for it.

1.5mg sub IV
Nicotine.
Maybe i'll take a frickin 600mg gabapentin and pretend I have no tolerance.

Today my morning fix was 10mg Clonazepam and 33mg Methadone. My MMT dose is so low because i'm on my clinics' "benzo protocol" where they lower your dose if you get caught with a benzo positive UA. Good news is I can make an appointment with the clinic doctor on Monday to go back up to where I was at before (75mg)

The usual... 2mg sub IV and 7 150 mg lyrica

Meh... I could use a good shot of H.

4mg of Suboxone under the tounge...I'm so tired of being on Subs and being sober ALL the time(well pretty much). Ordered a Pound of pods express delivery just now,lol. Been so long since I've had them, can't wait to make a STRONG ASS cup of tea with these fuckers, which are the price of damn pills now...I miss the Ebay days.

Coffee, obviously and 1mg clonazolam. And I'm about to make a massive fried breakfast while daughter is in the bath

1mg sub in the vein.
2cups coffee 1 camel filter 99

Anyone got a spare loaded rig they wanna part with? Can be filled with any strong narcotic, Im not picky. Wahahahaaaaa.... :/

Went to a "rave" completely sober and even managed to chill backstage and not do any of the drugs. I am so proud... I managed to stay sober with somebody very special to me <3. I only smoked a joint after we left. I can say that's a big accomplishment.

Went to a "rave" completely sober and even managed to chill backstage and not do any of the drugs. I am so proud... I managed to stay sober with somebody very special to me <3. I only smoked a joint after we left. I can say that's a big accomplishment.
IS HE BIGGER THAN ME?! Trying not to MDxx faded? Either way, good job holmes.

80mg of Oxycodone and some Gabapentin..I didn't get the oxy till I was at work and was gonna save it since I wasn't in w/d, but it had been a little over 24 hours since my last dose of Sub(4mg) so I took them...put me in a good ass mood I must say with the Gaba, today flew by, but if I would have saved them I woulda have felt them way more...got 7 left, gonna wait as long as I can to take them tomorow, or maybe not take them at all if i don't feel sick and save them for my day off, ready for my pound of pods to get here, hope there not shit pods....down to the last of the Gaba I can take too =( Time to try out Phenibut for my anxiety.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.