• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to get more of Oxycodone by parachuting them. Snorting pills was much more mild and unpleasant for me.
Everyone is different thought.

^i felt the same with oxy. The oral BA is higher and you really feel it IME.

Just took some kratom, a little less than a teaspoon is enough to get positive effects, dont really need to take more which is kind of weird because when i first started taking it i usually needed 2 at least. Seems like reverse tolerance

Still feeling the clonazepam from late last night. Woke up and packed up a bowl of Afghan Kush, and with the k-pins lingering I'm quite sedated and stoned

Lots of Nicotine, 2 shots of Meh and some salt on foil. Good morning? My tolerance is ridiculous..

First modafinil. Then coffee and nicotine. Later adderall. End day with cannibus and a benzo. Perfect progression. Some days, add LAD or LSZ when I'm lucky.

Some Poppy Pods, not really sure of the amount because I lost my tablespoon to measure them, but like probly 8 tablespoons and 2mg of klonpin, was a good day... WHY must they be so expensive and hard to come by these days, I want the Ebay days back and when there were all the vendor sites around...also added some booster doses of the pods, 3 hours after my first dose I guese around 3 more tablespoons, and on my lunch about 3 more tablespoons,lol. Didn't bother with tea, love how when ya toss and wash they just slowly creep up and your buzzed all day, didn't need the booster doses just wanted to still be buzzin tonight,ha..mission accomplished, my eyes are pinned.

Today's my birthday, so some speed and some hydrocodone... we'll see where the day takes me, but you can't go wrong with that.

Woke up at 4 and had a CIG - always nods me back out. A couple hours later attempted to fill medicine box after shooting up. Took a really long time. Then some coffee and soma and another shot of H.
Breakfast of champions.

bit of speed to get me going for work. I had a crazy weekend lol sooooo drained

Two cups of coffee and some nicotine (gum, vape, and cig... Typical addict style).

Added:
1 mg sub IV
3600 mg gabapentin

Added:
6g gabapentin
100mg diphen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.