• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
70 mg fentanyl citrate , powder I.v.
20mg A-php smokes with
15 mg + rock of pv-8 smoked with
10 mg 4 f-pvp in one foil
2 double bar xanax snorted
2 klonopin under tongue
3 hits of nm-2201
And we start again KIDS.

Remember opiates before stims not a sin
Stims before opiates vomit is your fate.

Had a fat shot of heroin when I woke up this morning. It was nice.....

70mg Fent?
Gotta be a typo or at least a less potent analogue, surely?

30mg methadone
400mg cimetidine
Coffee

At work. Hopefully my body doesn't get too used to potentiation and then when I don't have the cimetidine, I feel withdrawal.

40mg 5-meo DMTeatime
smoking noids (ab-fubinaca and JWH-122)
sublingualing too much eph...
12+mg's 25i

^Mmmm haven't had me a good iPA in a long time. Makes me think of Sierra Nevada's IPA, and that Ruthless Rye beer they've got I've really been wanting to try. But this morning its leftover lasagna and leftover vodka! I just hope my stomach can handle it after some food/acid reducer.

I'd like a ham egg cheese n avocado sandwich like I had yesterday but my wallet just isn't fat enough.

Sierra Nevada is good stuff I just like local stuff usually, there's so much of it.

When I'm drinking or high all I really want is dank food and I hate leaving my house to get it hahaha.

The last of my PST, 20mg Diazepam, and 3mg's of Clonazolam. Snowing outside, not going to be doing shit, might as well enjoy it.

day off, cwe 350mgs of codeine (give or take), 0.5mgs of clonazolam, and a chai tea.
mmmmmmmmmm

no typo, tolerance sucks.

No typo get fentanyl citrate powder, white China , started and oded on 5mg , it has been 2 months of 5 -7 shots a day and tolerance keeps climbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.