• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg methadone
.25g dope
Coffee

Bout to go grab some lunch. Probably fast food

Coffee, cigs, Luna bar.
I don't have much around in my stash, so I chilled for a while before I popped a Soma and did an H shot.

6mgs of Alprazolam
Caffeine
First thing I did was roll over n sucked on 6mgs of Alprazolam and washed it down with some coca-cola. By the time I got out the shower I was already feeling nice and relaxed.

Last edited:
15mg morphine 15mg oxycodone and I wait for snail~mail to deliver Dextroamphetamine(aka Adderall)30 mg tabs TGiF y'all...oh almost forgot some delish Pepsi(sponsored by Breakfast4Champions)

It's always the biggest decision of the day. Opiates or stimulants. If over tired I smoke some A-Php, Pv-8, a drop of water and baking soda applied on to the foil pipe next to me as I sleep on the bed stand. This is done until I am awake enough to shoot fentanyl with out falling right back to sleep. Sometimes , well 2 years ago I always woke with a line of mdpv and 2 two milligram xanax or klonopin, just recently have I found a replacement for mdpv and the fentanyl took the place of methadone after 14 years.

I can't wait until I wake up in heaven and see my girl again.

1/2 a Lortab

A sprinkle of 2-FMA

A cup of mint-flavored coffee

One hit of Mental Floss weed

3mg Loraze
Newp
Caffeine
Ethanol very soon, would be now but I have no beer, only liquor. I cannot commit to that JUST yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.